Options

Why is Stacey in Hiding?

burton07burton07 Posts: 10,871
Forum Member
✭✭
I recall that when Bradley fell off the top of the building and died, the case was closed because the police thought he had murdered Archie. He even had motive - Stacey being raped and pregnant with Archies baby etc. So why is Stacey on the run? Or have I mis-remembered?

Comments

• Options
    priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janine framed Stacey for stabbing her, the police think she stabbed Janine. Stacey being on the run has nothing to do with Archie.
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janine found out that Stacey killed archive and was going to go to the police. To make the situation worse Janine forced a knife into Staceys had and stabbed herself so it would look like Stacey would get done for both murder and attempted murder. Plus Lauren and Janine both had the recording of Stacey confessing that she DID kill archie!

People should use wikipedia it has EVERYTHING you need on there: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stacey_Slater#2004-10
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's got no worries, she's a master of disguise. When she covered her chin with her scarf I had to do a double take as she practically made herself disappear into thin air.
  • Options
    radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many more of these threads are there going to be>:(>:(

Christ, you only have to look down the front page to find a similar one>:(>:(>:(>:(
  • Options
    nojunkmailnojunkmail Posts: 1,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope they bring Ryan back now. He is delicious.
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    nojunkmail wrote: »
    I hope they bring Ryan back now. He is delicious.

He is alsoa murderer, poor Lily
  • Options
    ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stacey is wanted for stabbing Janine, not killing Archie (Janine stabbed herself, though, and accused Stacey of doing it).

However, a handful of characters know Stacey killed Archie. It's hilarious that they're all going to keep quiet about it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Christ, you only have to look down the front page to find a similar one>:(>:(>:(>:(

Alright alright. Keep your hair on. It's only a forum
  • Options
    sunny daysunny day Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quite a few people know she killed Archie...Roxy and Ronnie for a start...Lauren, Janine , Max...
  • Options
    enderforever07enderforever07 Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok...
    Stacey confessed to max she killed Archie (25th anniversary) but he didn't tell no one.

Stacey told Peggy but she didn't tell no one cos of lily.

Lauren wanted answers from her in the toilet and confessed that she killed Archie with secretly recording it.

Lauren handed it to Janine, max found out Lauren got a recorded confession from Stacey and that Lauren gave it to Janine .
    Max got in to Janine flat and found the recording and re-recorded her confession and when Janine was about to play it in the Vic to everyone but max wiped it. No one believed it. Has Janine told everyone from her word that she knows that Stacey killed Archie. But Janine hasn't got a good track record of telling the truth. Stacey told jean and why and what Archie did to her.

Janine was at a loss because there was no confession or evidence so she went round to Stacey's and got a knife with her finger prints on it and made out that Stacey stabbed Janine. Jean was in shock but Stacey told jean and swore on lily life that she didn't stab Janine and felt bad because the police were on there way. So Stacey fled with max help but Ronnie and roxy wanted answers and Ronnie asked did u kill our father and then shouted tell me the truth and stacey said yes and Ronnie said go with roxy shouting that she won't get away with it and asking why she's going with Ronnie holding roxy back saying let it go!! Then Stacey fled with a Julia's theme

But I did hear that Janine told pat that she was lying and that she dropped the charges
  • Options
    BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok...
    Stacey confessed to max she killed Archie (25th anniversary) but he didn't tell no one.

Lauren wanted answers from her in the toilet and confessed that she killed Archie with secretly recording it.

Lauren handed it to Janine, max found out Lauren got a recorded confession from Stacey and that Lauren gave it to Janine .
    Max got in to Janine flat and found the recording and re-recorded her confession and when Janine was about to play it in the Vic to everyone but max wiped it. No one believed it. Has Janine told everyone from her word that she knows that Stacey killed Archie. But Janine hasn't got a good track record of telling the truth. Stacey told jean and why and what Archie did to her.

Janine was at a loss because there was no confession or evidence so she went round to Stacey's and got a knife with her finger prints on it and made out that Stacey stabbed Janine. Jean was in shock but Stacey told jean and swore on lily life that she didn't stab Janine and felt bad because the police were on there way. So Stacey fled with max help but Ronnie and roxy wanted answers and Ronnie asked did u kill our father and then shouted tell me the truth and stacey said yes and Ronnie said go with roxy shouting that she won't get away with it and asking why she's going with Ronnie holding roxy back saying let it go!! Then Stacey fled with a Julia's theme

But I did hear that Janine told pat that she was lying and that she dropped the charges

I m not sure if that bit ever happened. I remember everyone on the square speculating that Janine was lying and had stabbed herself but I can't remember the police ever being informed of this or the charges being dropped.
  • Options
    enderforever07enderforever07 Posts: 1,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know the police wanted to know if anyone has seen the whereabouts of Stacey slater...
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Janine admitted to Pat and Ricky the next day in hospital that she had stabbed herself. I don't think it was ever said if the charges were dropped or not, but I think it's safe to assume they were not considering the way things have been portrayed this week.
  • Options
    MutantXMutantX Posts: 1,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems a lot of people on twitter have forgotten why she's on the run..... Well I guess it would seem hard to remember since we've had three years of nothing but nonsense and crap, with the odd episode exception.
  • Options
    RingoJ739KRingoJ739K Posts: 23,347
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Whoa, calm down!:eek:

I understand the frustration but I'm sure the OP didn't realise there was already a thread on this. There's a chance it might not have been visible at the time but at least he knows now. :)
  • Options
    LiamBerryTea ~LiamBerryTea ~ Posts: 2,644
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's playing hide and seek and has been doing pretty well
  • Options
    Kim_xKim_x Posts: 3,635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is alsoa murderer, poor Lily

Didn't Rob fall? But yeah, he's on the run for that.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok...

Thanks for that. I remember it all know.
  • Options
    R2Y5A0N2R2Y5A0N2 Posts: 54,679
    Forum Member
    Kat visits Janine and tries to get her to drop charges against Stacey in regards to the stabbing. Stacey's on the run because of what happened with Janine and because a few people on the Square know she killed Archie.