What pisses you off?

Colonel_JasperColonel_Jasper Posts: 1,016
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Whether it's a situation, dislike or subject in general, what really pisses you off?

One of the many things that piss me off is when somebody pushes your buttons and succeeds in making you react badly and then you're seen by others as the person who is in the wrong!:mad::(

Comments

• Seamus SweeneySeamus Sweeney Posts: 3,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chavs who talk decibels above the level required to be heard.

Chavs who hang on street corners doing the above.

Drunk chavs generally, who often incorporate the above.

Drunk people regardless of chaviness.

Screeching chav mothers who use language that would make Satan blush 'addressing' their wee scrots in a pushchair.

The majority of people - unless they love animals.

The Daily Mail - and all who read/defend it.

The overly righteous..not that I ever see that here on DS.

Everyone religious.

People who don't understand 'personal space' when talking to you.

The government.

My dog when he sulks for a whole day.

People walking around staring at mobile gadgets..then wonder why they end up in A & E

Itchiness. What's the point of that..? And hiccups.

Bedroom tax

Sciatica

Smeared glasses.

Cooking instructions the size of a gnat's arse.

....ummmm not much really :blush:
  • s2ks2k Posts: 7,421
    Forum Member
    When you get arrogant fools giving front-line staff attitude for following rules/policies that have been imposed by those way above them. Worse is when they proceed to complain to management who bow down immediately to avoid any trouble, thus making me look like the bad guy all along.
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Having to wind the baby. Why didn't The Creator make it so that babies don't require winding?
  • julie_tredgoldjulie_tredgold Posts: 508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chavs who talk decibels above the level required to be heard.

Chavs who hang on street corners doing the above.

Drunk chavs generally, who often incorporate the above.

Drunk people regardless of chaviness.

Screeching chav mothers who use language that would make Satan blush 'addressing' their wee scrots in a pushchair.

The overly righteous..not that I ever see that here on DS.

Everyone religious.

People who don't understand 'personal space' when talking to you.

The government.

My dog when he sulks for a whole day.

People walking around staring at mobile gadgets..then wonder why they end up in A & E

Itchiness. What's the point of that..? And hiccups.

Bedroom tax

Sciatica

Smeared glasses.

Cooking instructions the size of a gnat's arse.

....ummmm not much really :blush:

people who say Chav a lot make me cringe :p
    I agree with you on small font instructions on everything I buy it drives me mad , people invading my personal space the bedroom tax and the government also piss me off
  • Seamus SweeneySeamus Sweeney Posts: 3,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    people who say Chav a lot make me cringe :p
    I agree with you on small font instructions on everything I buy it drives me mad , bedroom tax and the government also piss me off

Glad we had at least a few in common....chavs notwithstanding :D
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who will change their position on a path so they are walking directly towards you and in your way, even though their side is clear.
    People who can't take their attention away from their phones and thus get in the way.

Also, there was an advert in a advertisement paper for a video game and it showed it as half price The pictures they used were for the 360 and PS3. However, beneath it in small writing it said the price was for PC. I don't understand why they don't put the price for the consoles instead, or the picture for the PC version. They got my hopes up big time.
  • Phil OwensPhil Owens Posts: 6,989
    Forum Member
    Working with idiots...

But at the moment pissing me off and the rest of my street, is a irresponsible dog owner who's dogs are roaming the street attacking a postie and now our mail deliveries have been suspended ..
    Oh, and the dog warden and police for doing fcuk all about it...>:(

Rant over...
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    My boyfriend cheating and me leaving him means I need to find a thousand pound a month to rent my own property, give up my car because I can longer afford it and change my whole life around whilst he's just living life like it's nothing. >:(
  • SchmiznurfSchmiznurf Posts: 4,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kitty86 wrote: »
    My boyfriend cheating and me leaving him means I need to find a thousand pound a month to rent my own property, give up my car because I can longer afford it and change my whole life around whilst he's just living life like it's nothing. >:(

*hugs*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Motorists who speed in a 30mph zone where we live.>:(

We live on a long straight road with a school, church and bus stops yet we constantly have people doing 40 to 55mph and sometimes 60mph. I know their speed as I purchased a radar gun and I'm going to monitor the traffic and complain to the council and the police as I'm sick of it.

Also, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, I've had it for 8 years. >:(
  • FizzbinFizzbin Posts: 36,827
    Forum Member
    Piss pisses me off.

Why cant we all have bigger bladders so we don't have to go as often?

2 litres would be about right.
  • AndrueAndrue Posts: 23,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Other people, mostly.
  • Mr_EyeMr_Eye Posts: 1,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who drive at 40mph no matter what the speed limit is.

People travelling at 20 in a 30 zone who then slow down further to go past a speed camera.

People who don't understand how headphones work.
  • PorcupinePorcupine Posts: 25,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I love both of these, so where does that leave me ? Do I semi p*ss you off ?
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    The chronic lack of biker style boots for men on the high street when the same style boots for women are apparently dead trendy at the moment.
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At the moment, those bloody stripey spiders that are hanging EVERYWHERE !!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
  • sweetpeanutsweetpeanut Posts: 4,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrew-W wrote: »
    Motorists who speed in a 30mph zone where we live.>:(

We live on a long straight road with a school, church and bus stops yet we constantly have people doing 40 to 55mph and sometimes 60mph. I know their speed as I purchased a radar gun and I'm going to monitor the traffic and complain to the council and the police as I'm sick of it.

Also, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, I've had it for 8 years. >:(

I had that for many years. Its gone now Not even had one nap since doing a clean Keto diet. Its been amazing.

BOT

People who like to get Kudos for saying they are going to help you, when you need it, but then never do anything.
    Why do I fall for that every time! >:(

:D
  • marclamarcla Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    moody scowly people who stare at you as if you're a piece of scum
    people who walk round like they have a chip on their shoulder,
    people who get my name wrong.
    people who flap over silly things.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being arrested for malicious fabrications.
    3 times in 2 months, a night in police cells each time, until a Dc looks at the accusation and let's me go home. 12 hours of my life I will never get back.
    It really really ****s me off. A lot
  • RellyRelly Posts: 3,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looking at the hurt in my son's eyes when his dad calls him fat. >:(

Before anyone judges him for being over-weight - he's on anti-psychotic meds that have the side effect of drastic weight gain. He does weight-lifting, swimming, he eats healthily (mostly), he walks to most places, he's a student, he's in a band - he's so busy it's untrue, yet the weight won't shift. He even tried to change meds over the summer to get onto one that doesn't cause the weight gain, but his symptoms started to come back so he swapped back.

Yet whenever our son says something like "I didn't get much sleep" or "I've got a hangover" or "My feet are aching from walking to town and back" his bloody dad constantly goes "It's because you're fat! Hahahahahaha!"

Whenever I pull my ex up about it, he's all "Haha I'm only joking - he knows that", but I see the hurt. I tell him about that, and ask him how he can joke about such a thing when the lad can't help it, and he's all "But it's a joke - god, nobody can take a joke nowadays." And then goes off in a huff, all offended himself. And then he takes it out on our sons in snarky, snidey ways and comments.

Christ, I hate that man. >:( The only positive thing about him is that he gave me my sons.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Relly wrote: »
    Looking at the hurt in my son's eyes when his dad calls him fat. >:(

Before anyone judges him for being over-weight - he's on anti-psychotic meds that have the side effect of drastic weight gain. He does weight-lifting, swimming, he eats healthily (mostly), he walks to most places, he's a student, he's in a band - he's so busy it's untrue, yet the weight won't shift. He even tried to change meds over the summer to get onto one that doesn't cause the weight gain, but his symptoms started to come back so he swapped back.

Yet whenever our son says something like "I didn't get much sleep" or "I've got a hangover" or "My feet are aching from walking to town and back" his bloody dad constantly goes "It's because you're fat! Hahahahahaha!"

Whenever I pull my ex up about it, he's all "Haha I'm only joking - he knows that", but I see the hurt. I tell him about that, and ask him how he can joke about such a thing when the lad can't help it, and he's all "But it's a joke - god, nobody can take a joke nowadays." And then goes off in a huff, all offended himself. And then he takes it out on our sons in snarky, snidey ways and comments.

Christ, I hate that man. >:( The only positive thing about him is that he gave me my sons.

The things we do to our kids :( Lucky he has a mum who cares enough to boost rather than knocked down.

I was on many meds that made me gain. I lost 7 stone in less than a year Was able to stop the meds almost right away ( the meds to stop the side affects to those meds, to stop the side affects to those meds and so on ) Also come off my Anti Ds and feel great mentally for the first time in many years. Its a diet that helps your brain health as well as your physical health.

Its Not for everyone, but wonderful for a lot of us.
  • Trsvis_BickleTrsvis_Bickle Posts: 9,202
    Forum Member
    Erm, well, I was going to mention the hairs that grow in your nose when you become middle-aged but I can see that will simply not get anywhere near the level of outrage apparently required for this thread...:blush:

Well done on the OP for yet another whinging thread. They're always popular. :p
  • Rich_LRich_L Posts: 6,110
    Forum Member
    Lateness.

Shit music being played from shit mobile phone speakers on buses.

People who stand in the middle of supermarkets chatting blocking the aisles with their trollys.

People who let their kids (under 5's) run round off their leads and they smash into your knees, end up getting booted across the floor, yet somehow its your fault.

Undercooked, fatty bacon.

Overcrowded public transport.

Adverts on TV.

Soaps on TV (theres a killer on a street, and its just one street, yet nobody knows who it is or theres a tiny square in London with a pub, market stall, night club, garage, tube station, several houses)

People that call Lionel Messi 'Leee-o-nel'

People who play the race card.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm, well, I was going to mention the hairs that grow in your nose when you become middle-aged but I can see that will simply not get anywhere near the level of outrage apparently required for this thread...:blush:

Well done on the OP for yet another whinging thread. They're always popular. :p

I hate the fact I now have hair where I never before. Although I had very hairy arms and legs but now that has gone.. :confused::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Erm, well, I was going to mention the hairs that grow in your nose when you become middle
    I get them on the top of my nose and can feel them when they're only a fraction of a mm long and I cannot leave them alone until I've pulled them out with tweezers. :o