Options

Is Chloe pregnant?

Mumof3Mumof3 Posts: 4,529
Forum Member
✭✭✭
This has probably already been covered, - but is she? She has a classic thickened waist from below the bust, and really quite a tummy. I'd say about 20 weeks.

Comments

• Options
    urt31urt31 Posts: 2,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, clearly she is five months pregnant. Well observed.

She has timed it to pop out between her victory and the tour.
  • Options
    marsha_Cutiepiemarsha_Cutiepie Posts: 9,721
    Forum Member
    Mumof3 wrote: »
    This has probably already been covered, - but is she? She has a classic thickened waist from below the bust, and really quite a tummy. I'd say about 20 weeks.

Yea I reckon so too, she had a cute little bump when she was wearing the slinky dress at bootcamp, and now she is well rounded around the middle - she looks fab with it though! :)
  • Options
    MaksonMakson Posts: 30,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her 6-chair challenge dress was very unflattering around the waist area. I don't think she's pregnant and she's obviously not fat, must be the clingy material in the dresses she wears that gives an unflattering shape around that area.
  • Options
    laurasfanlaurasfan Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Looks pregnant to me
  • Options
    Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    There are older photos of her with a spare tyre. It's just the way she is shaped. She should avoid clingy clothes as they don't flatter ie they make her look pregnant.
  • Options
    Belpry_1Belpry_1 Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are you for real?

No wonder so many have body hang-ups >:(
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have to say I thought this as well. She's a very slim girl obviously but she does have that shape.
  • Options
    SWRD85SWRD85 Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Glad I wasn't the only one who thought this! Think she might be you know!