Options

Alfie.....

PorkchopExpressPorkchopExpress Posts: 5,534
Forum Member
Really is just utterly awful. It's time to just get rid of him, surely.

Comments

• Options
    mrsfojmrsfoj Posts: 327
    Forum Member
    Does he squeeze the twins into 1 carseat & push them about. Pram never looks like it holds 2 kids
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Looks like he's about to be bailed out. :-(
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's terrible writing and Alfie is utterly odious atm, would anyone leave finding accommodation this long, This is not the Alfie Moon we know, his self pitting, blaming everyone.
  • Options
    GoldenBoy81GoldenBoy81 Posts: 312
    Forum Member
    Woeful. Makes me not give a damn what happens
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Harlowe wrote: »
    It's terrible writing and Alfie is utterly odious atm, would anyone leave finding accommodation this long, This is not the Alfie Moon we know, his self pitting, blaming everyone.

It IS the Alfie Moon we know.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    It's painful to watch, totally out of character. Don't know what the actor has said/done to piss off the powers that be but they're turning him into a hate figure from what I can see.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It IS the Alfie Moon we know.

I cannot remember him ever being this bad.
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's good they now show him up to be the utterly vile, nasty piece of work that we've always known he is.
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Harlowe wrote: »
    I cannot remember him ever being this bad.

His exit storyline?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    His exit storyline?

I wouldn't be surprised, he just hasn't worked since he left the vic, wasn't Shane Richie doing another project soon?
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He deserved a box in the mouth from Masood
  • Options
    Mel94Mel94 Posts: 6,569
    Forum Member
    Why the hell has Arsie only left it until now to go down to the council to get accommodation? :confused: He should have been straight there as soon as he knew about the late rent/eviction. It's been weeks since the fire and he hasn't done anything at all until now. This is all his fault, if he didn't set fire to the house then they could have fought to stay there and at least have a roof over their heads and now they really do have nothing. Yet he has the nerve to blame Mo. Of course, stupid Mo, she should have known not to have hairspray in the house in case Arsie decides to put everyone's lives in danger and burn down their home. Ugh.
  • Options
    srhgtssrhgts Posts: 8,939
    Forum Member
    I don't know how he's got the gall to say all that to Masood! Unbelievable.
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »
    Why the hell has Arsie only left it until now to go down to the council to get accommodation? :confused: He should have been straight there as soon as he knew about the late rent/eviction. It's been weeks since the fire and he hasn't done anything at all until now. This is all his fault, if he didn't set fire to the house then they could have fought to stay there and at least have a roof over their heads and now they really do have nothing. Yet he has the nerve to blame Mo. Of course, stupid Mo, she should have known not to have hairspray in the house in case Arsie decides to put everyone's lives in danger and burn down their home. Ugh.

He should have been straight down to get new birth certs weeks ago too .
  • Options
    RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    I think it's a real shame that TPTB have turned Alfie into this despicable character, I am now totally convinced that DTC never cared about him or Kat, imo he wanted the Carters in the Vic and the Moons were in the way so he just got rid!
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hate him and be tend it on stacey next episode. Kill him off.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like him most of the time, but tonight he was just dreadful.
  • Options
    nathan69nathan69 Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a vile waste of space, hopefully he gets murdered by Les Coker so I win by bet with Paddy Power regarding the EE muderer.
  • Options
    RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    I still love him and wish him love and luck!
  • Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    KarenCole wrote: »
    It's painful to watch, totally out of character. Don't know what the actor has said/done to piss off the powers that be but they're turning him into a hate figure from what I can see.

This ^

It's a complete hatchet job.
  • Options
    pete137pete137 Posts: 18,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He's a disgusting vile hidious little man.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,274
    Forum Member
    Alfie is a pleb.
  • Options
    Joey15811Joey15811 Posts: 15,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I really don't get how tbh :/
    Maybe you might feel differently when he turns it on stacey tomorrow. He is unreedemable able and needs his commupence after stacey he's going to blame johnny and peter, then probably ronnie, then phil, then tommy and the twins. How can he blame anyone other then himself. How can he blame MAsood?
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,164
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mel94 wrote: »

This was the last straw for me with this pathetic storyline. Are we seriously supposed to feel sorry for this whining, rude, entitled arsehole? And now he's blaming Mo for his crime?

I don't understand what they are trying to do with him. I've always hated the character but know he has been very popular. But the way the writing is going, he won't have any "fans" left and will be remembered as one of the worst characters in soap history.
  • Options
    Sick BulletSick Bullet Posts: 20,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The lowest form of the pathetic and weak, that is Alfie the weasel.