Options

Beyonce

Unigal07Unigal07 Posts: 22,326
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just how incredible is she? I've always been a fan but can take or leave some of her songs as some aren't to my taste. But from the vocal, the compassion she showed towards Alexandra, the humility and just the whole performance, she really shone.

What a lovely lady she seems to be. No demands made, [that we've heard about] meets and sings with contestant(s) and calls Alexandra a superstar. She's gorgeous with a figure to die for, and with a personaliy like that I think she's a great role model.

I had to get that out, because I keep watching Beyonce and Alex on Youtube and it's brilliant. I'd definitely be up for seeing Beyonce on tour after that, especially if Alex supports her :D

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep.. Beyonce was fab!!
  • Options
    OCDOCD Posts: 2,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beyonce is wicked..i luv her:D and yaay she is going on tour next year...hope she comes back to Belfast again:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep . she showed Mariah Up Herself and Britney All Over the Place what a true star is.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beyonce was amazing. Listen is a really hard song to sing and Beyonce (although she did write it so it probably helps), didn't seem to have any difficulty singing it. She seemed to sing it like it was the easiest song in the world.
  • Options
    TigerpawsTigerpaws Posts: 11,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Beyonce was amazing I must admit I have never noticed before was a really lovely tone she has to her voice and I would go as far as saying best celeb guest ever on the XF by a mile.
  • Options
    scorpio20080scorpio20080 Posts: 2,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her interaction with the fans was just superb unlike britney or even mariah! The way she went up close and personal to that guy at the end of her song was lovely...:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beyonce was amazing. Listen is a really hard song to sing and Beyonce (although she did write it so it probably helps), didn't seem to have any difficulty singing it. She seemed to sing it like it was the easiest song in the world.

She really did. With Alexandra I wouldn't say she forces it out she puts a lot more effort in... Beyonce just stood there and these beautiful notes just came floating out as if it was the most natural thing in the world!

Take That are always great guests on XF but out of the world stars we've had on, I'd definitely say Beyonce is by far the best. She certainly showed Mariah and Britney up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her interaction with the fans was just superb unlike britney or even mariah! The way she went up close and personal to that guy at the end of her song was lovely...:D

I was so jealous of that guy. She's beautiful, talented, and still seems like a sweet woman... :)
  • Options
    neelianeelia Posts: 24,186
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd have voted for her. She was wonderful on many levels.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched part of the last Destiny's Child tour on one of the music channels the other night, they're all brilliant live. I wish I'd got to see them. Seeing Beyonce live is definitely something I want to do now, I can imagine how much fun her shows would be.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,677
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beyonce last night = epicness
    Beyonce & Alex's performance together = mini sex wee
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    Beyonce was far and away the best guest X-Factor has ever had :)
  • Options
    sheff71sheff71 Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    What label is she on? Just wondering if Simon might have plans to put out a duet between her and Alex, possibly as a second single ahead of the album...
  • Options
    CroftCroft Posts: 795
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    soulfulman wrote: »
    Beyonce was far and away the best guest X-Factor has ever had :)

Really? I don't think she was much better than Will Young to be honest though I do think she was a bit better than Britney;)
  • Options
    kyresakyresa Posts: 16,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd be very interested to see the sales figures for Beyonces albums from the week before and the week after that performance!

(I believe Amazon have the new one the cheapest at the moment! - I know that because I did buy it after seeing her on the show :D)
  • Options
    kyresakyresa Posts: 16,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Croft wrote: »
    Really? I don't think she was much better than Will Young to be honest though I do think she was a bit better than Britney;)

But Will is always amazing :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,745
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never rated her, always assumed she was one of those singers who got far based on bootyliciousness :p and just had computers touch up her vocals.
    But wow.
    She's actually really good.
  • Options
    lollyishlollyish Posts: 9,717
    Forum Member
    She is fantastic.

I do wish that they'd get rid of the duets section during the final though. The winners votes should stand or fall without the glamour of a superstar giving them a boost.
  • Options
    philt4444philt4444 Posts: 1,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always loved Beyonce but last night was something special. Duets are normally the lamest part of the show but Beyonce & Alexandra was one of the high points of any series of X-Factor.

A lot of people on here said it would be like Rhydian and KJ, that Beyonce was a Diva and would ad-lib over Alex's bits, that she would blow Alex off the stage. Wrong! What we saw was a superstar at the top of her game who gave a great performace on her parts and brought out the best in Alex. Most impressively, Alex showed that she may be young and have some way to go before she reaches Beyonce's level but she belonged on that stage with Beyonce which is no mean feat and silenced all her critics on here. The praise Beyonce gave Alex at the end said a lot about Alex and what kind of a person Beyonce is. ABSOLUTE CLASS ACT! :D

Her solo performance later on in the night was easily the best we've seen this year. No disrespect to Mariah, Britney, Leona, TT but that is how it should be done! Everything from the vocal to the way she worked the crowd blew me away and she looked hot too.

I've always thought Beyonce was a legend but I think she won a lot of new fans last night. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have to admit, she impressed me last night. I have seen some of her music videos before, though apart from the video of her singing with that girl in France on their music show, I don't think I've seen her sing sort of live before. So I was worried she would do a similar performance to the France one which would have been dire.
    Last night, not only did she do a fantastic duet with Alex, where I felt there seemed to be a lot of girl power going on, even the song she did on her own was stupendous.
    At the time I remember thinking.............did she see Britney's performance and all the bad press about it, and if so, is she coming on here to show them how it should be done? If that was the case, she succeeded very well. Not one penny of the money they spent on her coming was wasted, which I can't say about the other big stars they've had on this year. I can hardly think of words to describe her except that she was so 'alive'.
  • Options
    RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A superb performance by Beyonce.
    The X-Factor needed that after the total farce of Britney.
  • Options
    DopplegangerDoppleganger Posts: 138
    Forum Member
    Beyonce absolutely blew me away. If Simon Cowell did indeed claim that she was 'average' then it's one of the stupidest remarks he's ever made.

Before her duet with Alex last night she was just another American singer to me. After I think she can be put on the same pedestal as Aretha, Chaka, Nina and the rest. I thought Alex was a great vocalist but Beyonce was on another level.

Another level entirely.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Total star. And she sang Alex off the stage IMO.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,173
    Forum Member
    she was absolutely amazing

the best guest on there all series

bar maybe will young, but only because i absolutely love him
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen her in concert and honestly, I have never heard her hit a bad note ... EVER!!