Options

The Jackson parents still looking to make money out of Michael with new online video

kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Now it's Michael's 3 children that are about to be exploited by a new online video that you must pay to view. The video was put together by Michael's mum, Katherine Jackson, and contains footage of the children talking about Michael.

In addition, Michael's father, Joe Jackson, wants to make a star out of Micheal's son, Blanket, who has apparently shown early signs of talent.

This Morning were really pimping the video saying that Michael's son has never been seen speaking on video.

Be interesting to know how much it will cost to view the video.

I find this cashing in on the Michaels' children leaves a sour taste in my mouth. I can imagine the strict discipline that was applied to the Jacksons when they were young boys, will soon begin with Michael's children :(

Comments

• Options
    livingdeadgirllivingdeadgirl Posts: 624
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kate03 wrote: »
    In addition, Michael's father, Joe Jackson, wants to make a star out of Micheal's son, Blanket, who has apparently shown early signs of talent.
    Make a star or make a mess like he did with his own son? Has he not learnt anything from his past mistakes? I hope someone with a bit of common sense stops this, these poor kids could do without being exploited.
  • Options
    kate03kate03 Posts: 4,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Make a star or make a mess like he did with his own son? Has he not learnt anything from his past mistakes? I hope someone with a bit of common sense stops this, these poor kids could do without being exploited.

I agree. It's all the more sickening when we know the difficulties Michael had with his father growing up. The father should be in jail for abuse instead of free to exploit more young children.

I sincerely hope that nobody logs in to pay for the online video so that that money making scheme is stopped in its tracks. There's not much chance of that happening though, given the fanbase Michael's got hoping for anything new about him, especially his children. It just sickens me who gets to gain out of it.
  • Options
    Molly BloomMolly Bloom Posts: 2,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw this on Lorraine and I agree how it's sickening. What really upsets me is Joe Jackson pushing for Blanket to be the next Michael when I have rarely seen a more quiet, shy, and uncomfortable looking child. The Jackson adults have learned NOTHING from Michael's death and are a complete and utter disgrace. If it was up to me, child protective services would have taken those poor children away from them when Michael died. I really fear their lives won't end well.
  • Options
    LucyconLucycon Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    Saw this on Lorraine and I agree how it's sickening. What really upsets me is Joe Jackson pushing for Blanket to be the next Michael when I have rarely seen a more quiet, shy, and uncomfortable looking child. The Jackson adults have learned NOTHING from Michael's death and are a complete and utter disgrace. If it was up to me, child protective services would have taken those poor children away from them when Michael died. I really fear their lives won't end well.

Both the grandparents are getting on in years, so hopefully they won't be round too much longer to push the lad into being a part of their money grabbing exercise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucycon wrote: »
    Both the grandparents are getting on in years, so hopefully they won't be round too much longer to push the lad into being a part of their money grabbing exercise.

It would usually be a wicked thing to think, but I totally agree with you.
  • Options
    LucyconLucycon Posts: 203
    Forum Member
    It would usually be a wicked thing to think, but I totally agree with you.

I wouldn't say that about anyone unless they were deserving of it, and those two awful excuses for human beings are.
  • Options
    nathanbrazilnathanbrazil Posts: 8,863
    Forum Member
    kate03 wrote: »
    I find this cashing in on the Michaels' children leaves a sour taste in my mouth. :(

How else can they live their extravagant lifestyle? These people have no discernible talent, other than bleeding the cash cow dry. I believe that if there was ever a DNA/ blood test, those kids would be nothing to do with Jackson. Yet the circus continues. :(
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    None of them seem to have made money in their own right for years. The Jackson name and the kids are their only options.

Terrible, destructive family.
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,016
    Forum Member
    Hey grandma has to feed these kids, also there are lawyers to pay and hospital bills to pay.

How is Paris these days?
  • Options
    Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Michaels Parents/family can't get their hands on Michaels money so they will exploit his children to make some instead ..those children need to be taken away from that family before they destroy them,wasnt Paris' attempted suicide enough of a warning for these people ...
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Joe Jackson is repellant. You only have to watch the documentary Louis Theroux did a few years back (when MJ was still alive) to see what a deeply strange and unpleasant man he is.
  • Options
    stvn758stvn758 Posts: 19,656
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://fundanything.com/rememberingmichael?locale=en

This is the rather embarrassing site, only another $3,197,000 to go. All very strange I must say, a few diehards obviously wanting the merchandise so they've coughed up 3 grand. :blush:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucycon wrote: »
    I wouldn't say that about anyone unless they were deserving of it, and those two awful excuses for human beings are.

Totally agree.

They are disgusting.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How awful. Surely they have enough money to live with a good lifestyle, or has the recent court case bankrupted them?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haphash wrote: »
    How awful. Surely they have enough money to live with a good lifestyle, or has the recent court case bankrupted them?

The fact they ever went to court shows how irredeemably money hungry and outright stupid they are.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder when this was filmed considering Paris is in it (and with long hair)
  • Options
    Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    Those few little words just sends shivers down your spine, doesn't it... 'He just needs to be trained.' Poor little Blanket.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stvn758 wrote: »
    http://fundanything.com/rememberingmichael?locale=en

This is the rather embarrassing site, only another $3,197,000 to go. All very strange I must say, a few diehards obviously wanting the merchandise so they've coughed up 3 grand. :blush:

Looks like the page is gone now, obviously deluded if they thought people would cough up $3 million.
  • Options
    johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, I just did a search under MJ's (and 'Remembering Michael') name and nothing came up, so it looks like it's been pulled. What were they trying to raise $3million for?:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    Yes, I just did a search under MJ's (and 'Remembering Michael') name and nothing came up, so it looks like it's been pulled. What were they trying to raise $3million for?:o

A video of his kids talking about him. It said acquiring rights to Michael's stuff was prohibitively expensive so they had to ask for money from his fans. Who exactly owns his rights anyhow, surely the children? :confused:
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,016
    Forum Member
    stvn758 wrote: »
    A video of his kids talking about him. It said acquiring rights to Michael's stuff was prohibitively expensive so they had to ask for money from his fans. Who exactly owns his rights anyhow, surely the children? :confused:

Depends what rights they are referring to...for example the Estate own the rights to his image not the family. J. Marc Schaffel owns the rights to certain film footage.

Could it be they don't have the rights for certain footage included in their unfinished documentary.

Blanket should be afraid...very afraid, if Joe Jackson says he's the next Michael Jackson.
  • Options
    Sara WebbSara Webb Posts: 7,885
    Forum Member

I agree entirely.
  • Options
    JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Jackson family are so money-driven. It's shameful...not only trying to make money from their son's death but trying to exploit his kids also. So glad they lost that lawsuit against the concert promoter's for MJ comeback 'This Is It' concerts just before his death. It looks like they'll stop at nothing just to line their pockets.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    They are all just money hungry. It is sickening to think that Michaels parents would do this but look what they put their children through! I do not think that they always wanted to be pushed that hard either.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jocolah wrote: »
    The Jackson family are so money-driven. It's shameful...not only trying to make money from their son's death but trying to exploit his kids also. So glad they lost that lawsuit against the concert promoter's for MJ comeback 'This Is It' concerts just before his death. It looks like they'll stop at nothing just to line their pockets.

I think once some people get a taste for money they go a bit mad.

The Jacksons went from being very poor to extremely rich and now they cannot live without their regular 'fix' of it.

For many years they were funded by MJ, now he is gone and they seemingly don't earn in their own right they have to find new avenues to keep their extravagant lifestyles afloat.