Celebrity Coach Trip

Comments

• DamandaDamanda Posts: 34,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oooh no, the chuckles get a yellow...
    Ben... where's Rotheram? He is such a rude arrogant Prigg... well i mean something else
  • zoepaulpennyzoepaulpenny Posts: 15,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bit pissed that the new pairs coming in tomorrow is bloody, terry wogan and david van day god help us.. and two interier designers..ooohh
  • MariaellaMariaella Posts: 1,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bit pissed that the new pairs coming in tomorrow is bloody, terry wogan and david van day god help us.. and two interier designers..ooohh

Terry Wogan? They should be so lucky.

I was surprised to see Tony Blackburn. He's a legend and former 'A' lister.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mariaella wrote: »
    Terry Wogan? They should be so lucky.

I was surprised to see Tony Blackburn. He's a legend and former 'A' lister.

sorry ment Blackburn, bit better,if VAN day carries on like he did in the jungle, he be rattling all the celebs, for his top bunk in the coach..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not worth watching anymore without the posh double act. :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 444
    Forum Member
    Ben and Raef were very funny.

It's amazing how you can get away with saying any amount of cr*p just because you have a posh voice.
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    Only catching the end of this everyday but Ricky and Alex seem VERY unlikeable
  • ninz39ninz39 Posts: 638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anyone know who the woman is that doesn't like david van day?
  • divingbboydivingbboy Posts: 14,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ninz39 wrote: »

I think that would probably be every woman on the planet.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 298
    Forum Member
    Love the Coach Trip, just wish Channel 4 would give us 1 hour episodes
  • winenroseswinenroses Posts: 6,470
    Forum Member
    ninz39 wrote: »

Cheryl Baker from the original Bucks Fizz pop group. She has recently been seen in slimming ads.

She probably dislikes David becaus he was in a reformed Bucks Fizz group, and there was a lot of hassle about it.
    Forum Member
    garyessex wrote: »
    Only catching the end of this everyday but Ricky and Alex seem VERY unlikeable

I agree. they are coming over very badly. I liked Ricky in SCD but not in this. Alex is creepy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does ANYONE like David Van Day, apart from his family (possibly) and Tony Blackburn (apparently)?

He's one of the most odious lifeforms ever to inhabit Earth.

If only he'd had a worse fall from the Segway.
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mijath wrote: »
    Does ANYONE like David Van Day, apart from his family (possibly) and Tony Blackburn (apparently)?

I loved him in I'm a Celebrity (actually, many did, he made it far with the votes).

However, everybody who meets him seems to detest him, and there's no smoke without fire... :o
  • flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I hear "To me, to you" once more, I'll screeeeeeeeeeeeeeam

I know what you mean. They're coming to a theatre near me soon, to do a show soon!! Eyes to the heavens!:eek::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loving the Chuckle Brothers, still very funny.
    Absolutely detest those Eastenders Boys, making themselves out to be right w*nk*rs.

This show would have a much better time-slot.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    love the chuckle brothers, hate van day,and the 2 bitchy women, eastenders duo are not to bad,
    often think who is going to win.
    Forum Member
    Mijath wrote: »

Even with all the surgery etc. he still looks his age. That wouldn't matter to me if he was more natural-looking. Same with plasticface Carol. It doesn't seem to have done a lot for them. Carol looks miserable.

Btw, just why is he odious? I'm not saying you are wrong, just that I don't know enough about him. Come on, dish the dirt on here!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,984
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My Husband wants to know who's looking after Van Days Burger van!
  • gkmaccagkmacca Posts: 9,386
    Forum Member
    Crikey that was uncomfortable. Does Cheryl Baker not realise this is just a silly little show ('The Big Time' for her, of course, but otherwise just a bit of teatime entertainment). Talk about being OTT.

I wish those EastEnders twerps would go. The Scottish one has a voice that sounds like someone treading on a bagpipe.
  • diyqueendiyqueen Posts: 2,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gkmacca wrote: »
    Crikey that was uncomfortable. Does Cheryl Baker not realise this is just a silly little show ('The Big Time' for her, of course, but otherwise just a bit of teatime entertainment). Talk about being OTT.

I wish those EastEnders twerps would go. The Scottish one has a voice that sounds like someone treading on a bagpipe.

I thought that talk about chidish

Really hope she gets voted off next (can't stand Marsh either)
  • j4Rosej4Rose Posts: 5,482
    Forum Member
    winenroses wrote: »
    Even with all the surgery etc. he still looks his age. That wouldn't matter to me if he was more natural-looking. Same with plasticface Carol. It doesn't seem to have done a lot for them. Carol looks miserable.

Btw, just why is he odious? I'm not saying you are wrong, just that I don't know enough about him. Come on, dish the dirt on here!:D

Meow!

David is very annoying. Cheryl just looked bitter though.
  • mrs-tinky2mrs-tinky2 Posts: 693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    uncomfortable viewing .........
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,110
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gkmacca wrote: »

LOL :D

i think Tony Blackburn would have got to stay on a lot longer without that twerp as his partner.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ha ha ha....

The funniest thing ever!

I take it all back, well done Channel 4 for commissioning this....

Ha ha ha....

Cheryl Baker and DVD.....
    What a shame its one strike and your off instead of the whole yellow card, immune for a day, red card thing... Imagine the fireworks... ha ha ha....

How can DVD not realise he'd rubbed each and everyone of them up the wrong way with his constant "look at me! look at me!"ing...

Brilliant TV!
    ha ha ha....

:D:D

This programme has peaked tho' nothing will top that little bit of "Prima Donna"ism :cry: