Best way bb can get at kitten

starman700starman700 Posts: 3,113
Forum Member
✭✭✭
IMO the best way kitten can be brought down from her rebellious stance is for every action she takes against big brother ,her housemates suffer and she does not.
Eventually she will become so unpopuler within the house that she will crumble as she wants their attention more than anything.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 245
    Forum Member
    Good call. Send an email to the producers, I think they've forgotten they've turned evil.
  • Lump HeadLump Head Posts: 1,273
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone so anti-establishment should never have been selected anyhow.
    I really think Endemol have fecked up big time with her/him :rolleyes:
  • Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Evict her...give the housemates what they want and give the public what they want...her behaviour is simply unacceptable...
  • TracyTracy Posts: 6,229
    Forum Member
    Mr Blonde wrote:
    Evict her...give the housemates what they want and give the public what they want...her behaviour is simply unacceptable...

you must be joking BB will be loving her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    The best way BB could get at Kitten would be to give her an electric shock everytime she says the word "Basically"
  • ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB must be loving her as they keep showing footage of her all the bloomin time.
  • kacaskacas Posts: 2,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they could stop her g/f from coming to her eviction
  • Mr BlondeMr Blonde Posts: 12,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should leave a fake newspaper front page in the house saying "Kitten cheated on by girlfriend"...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like or dislike her, but I do find her boring and predictable. I've been wondering how long it would take her to think of removing her microphone, and now she has. BB asked her to put it back on, and of course she refused. They obviously can't even call her to the diary room because they know she won't go, and that makes BB look like a wimp.

And she's already said she won't take part in the nominations today.

Predictable. :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    Instead of a strike the house loses a bed. By the time of the second bed disappeance things will be getting tense.

Or, alternatively, the person striking becomes a non-person. Their share of the food is removed. Their bed is removed. They don't get to take part in any tasks. They have no access to the diary room. The shower is always cold when they try to use it, etc.

They are allowed to nominate though (but it is ignored).
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,642
    Forum Member
    maggie wrote:
    I don't like or dislike her, but I do find her boring and predictable. I've been wondering how long it would take her to think of removing her microphone, and now she has. BB asked her to put it back on, and of course she refused. They obviously can't even call her to the diary room because they know she won't go, and that makes BB look like a wimp.

And she's already said she won't take part in the nominations today.

Predictable. :yawn:

BB should have just ignored her, especially when she took her microphpone off. She would pretty soon realize that, if she wants to spread The Word, she will have to wear her microphone. D'oh!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    or society
  • fallyhagfallyhag Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Give her 3 chances.

If she fails to comply then deduct £5,000 from the prize money.

I am sure the others will then convince her to comply in future.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    starman700 wrote:
    IMO the best way kitten can be brought down from her rebellious stance is for every action she takes against big brother ,her housemates suffer and she does not.
    Eventually she will become so unpopuler within the house that she will crumble as she wants their attention more than anything.

A slight adaptation of that; make anyone who complies with her in some rebellion (for instance, Michelle and Marco's climbing exploits) have a strike (or some other punishment) and her not. Announce this over the tannoy. At some point the HM's will start wondering why she's not getting punished. From there, hopefully, they'll start to think that she's a mole, and then... well, anyone see Josie in Back To Reality?

Channel 4, I'm available for consultancy on BB6... :->
  • ColjjColjj Posts: 3,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Best way they can get at her?

Well if her antics get too much for the producers they can boot her or just skew the editing in such a way that viewers will feel compelled to vote her out.
  • BB-FiveBB-Five Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think BB has wimped out already, they promised us evil and delivered us a happy clappy group.
  • PapyrusPapyrus Posts: 3,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tracy wrote:
    you must be joking BB will be loving her.
    If the viewing figures are any good, you're right BB will be loving her. You're right anyway. :)

Poor Ray got away with less than Kitten has in 3 odd days... Has she had any warnings yet? :rolleyes:
  • domedome Posts: 55,878
    Forum Member
    Ignore her and not rise to her bait.

Best way to treat a spoilt child.
  • moogestermoogester Posts: 15,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was amusing at first, but it's beginning to wear a little thin. If she encourages the others to remove mics, cover cameras etc., she is going to start interfering with what we are seeing and hearing. What is BB playing at, in no other series would anyone got away with what she has, especially when she is wrecking equipment.

One thing I am finding odd is the fact she hasn't started talking about nominations and who she will be nominating. To completely mess the game up that is all she has to do, another clue she is a plant??
  • PR.PR. Posts: 2,356
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If she doesn't want to leave at the end the security guys should come in with guns with rubber bullets and drag kitten out and if they all pile on top of her in the treatment room, the guards should treat them to a flash bang :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And now she's urging them to refuse to leave when they're up for eviction. She even thinks they have legal rights as squatters.

The ones who are looking silly in all this are the producers who seem to have lost control of the situation. Surely it wouldn't be difficult to deal with rule-breakers without having to send in security?

Deprive ALL the housemates of hot water, booze, and their weekly shopping. Let them live on water, beans, and lentils -- like the contestants in the poor side last year. Kitten might relish it, but the others would not.
  • FinalBroadcastFinalBroadcast Posts: 3,763
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Squatters rights. What sort of idiot does she think she is?!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They should have dropped the prize money by £10k the first time she refused to take part in a task i.e during the suitcase nominations.

I agree with previous posters, every time she does something pointless, punish everyone else. Its the only language an ignorant fool like 'Kitten' understands.
  • robbies_galrobbies_gal Posts: 32,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was thinking the same thing starman-if she knew it would go against everyone else she might calm down a bit and if shes not bothered then the others will just nominate her for eviction
  • fallyhagfallyhag Posts: 513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can 100% guarantee that when BB starts taking their prize money away, bit by bit, she will soon be made to play the game.