Why isnt Bigbrother giving Katie Hopkins a warning for bullying Perez?

QueenPixieQueenPixie Posts: 773
Forum Member
✭✭
After seeing this

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-18-katie-h-goads-perez

i would be really shocked if BB didnt!!

Comments

• Joni MJoni M Posts: 70,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can't open the link but I very much doubt Perez is being bullied. He's definitely being goaded, targeted and picked on by her though.
  • HonestLeeHonestLee Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Probably letting grown-ups work it out for themselves :)

I find the word 'bullying' such 'victim' vernacular don't you?
  • pinklady6pinklady6 Posts: 250
    Forum Member
    QueenPixie wrote: »
    After seeing this

Do not talk absolute rubbish she is only dishing out what he gives every day and in a much nicer way .....go on Katie keep it up he is a moron .....:D:D:D:D:D
  • supergran0606supergran0606 Posts: 2,414
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finding her voice so irritating - good on him for ignoring the vile woman
  • JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finding her voice so irritating - good on him for ignoring the vile woman

He's not ignoring her, he make's sure he is in her company because he know's he will get a reaction. He thrive's on attention then claim's victim status. He did the same to Alex and look how that ended, poor Alex left.
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We don't find out about most of the warnings. Perez got an official warning for threatening behaviour. I think it was official.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pinklady6 wrote: »
    Do not talk absolute rubbish she is only dishing out what he gives every day and in a much nicer way .....go on Katie keep it up he is a moron .....:D:D:D:D:D

Exactly just because he may not open his mouth to provoke he does it with his action, ie: the blowing kiss'es
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jennyuk wrote: »
    Exactly just because he may not open his mouth to provoke he does it with his action, ie: the blowing kiss'es

He does also use his mouth. He accused her of being homophobic. >:(
  • sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OP.............'because' it's NOT bullying
    Perspective please.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    He does also use his mouth. He accused her of being homophobic. >:(

Very true, also he scream's he's afraid for his safety, if he is that afraid he should leave.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    as BB never said ANYTHING to Perez the way he taunted Alexander.................of course they're not going to say anything about Katie teasing Perez, it's a completely different scale after all.

Honestly, any excuse for an anti-Katie thread, it's not as if she's not been treating Perez the same since Alexander left fgs.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very true, also he scream's he's afraid for his safety, if he is that afraid he should leave.

Wonder if he ever got to speak to his Lawyers. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    Wonder if he ever got to speak to his Lawyers. :D

BB probably reminded him why Alexander had left , and that put an end to the conversation !

Nothing is affecting Perez, nothing Katie says will either for sure, so don't know why anyone's crying bully, Perez isn't, but he may pull that card when it's convenient , as part of his gameplan, of course.
  • zofozofo Posts: 7,277
    Forum Member
    Seems to me that nothing KH says is affecting Perez, he is just winding her up more and more so she says or does something to get herself warned/thrown out just like the others. The rest of the housemates realise this but KH just can't let it go.

It may be her downfall.
  • king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After seeing this

You are a silly billy.
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    Because Katie Hopkins isn't bullying Perez.
  • king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Spot on
  • clara28clara28 Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HonestLee wrote: »
    Probably letting grown-ups work it out for themselves :)

I find the word 'bullying' such 'victim' vernacular don't you?

Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    BB probably reminded him why Alexander had left , and that put an end to the conversation !

Nothing is affecting Perez, nothing Katie says will either for sure, so don't know why anyone's crying bully, Perez isn't, but he may pull that card when it's convenient , as part of his gameplan, of course.

She can't seem to see that I don't know why. He's not on his home turf, she's nothing in the US. She can't touch him, affect him. If she could I think he'd react a lot more.

Good night, enjoyed the convo's.
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If a male HM was treating a female HM the same way Katie is treating Perez, they would have been thrown out.
  • danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After seeing this

Your definition of bullying is very disturbing.

Shame on you! It dilutes the perception of REAL bullying >:(
  • danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

THIS ^

I despair with the human race sometimes.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    If a male HM was treating a female HM the same way Katie is treating Perez, they would have been thrown out.

That goes both way's he provoke's HM's time and time again. He did it to Alex, he did it on the sly to Ken after he stood there staring at him, he does it to Katie. He should be thrown out, it's getting boring him keeping on saying he's afraid, he's accusing other's of racist comment's ( Patsy), of being homophobic ( Katie saying take it like a man). He is a professional attention seeker, and victim, the boy who cried wolf is Perez Hilton.
  • bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That goes both way's he provoke's HM's time and time again. He did it to Alex, he did it on the sly to Ken after he stood there staring at him, he does it to Katie. He should be thrown out, it's getting boring him keeping on saying he's afraid, he's accusing other's of racist comment's ( Patsy), of being homophobic ( Katie saying take it like a man). He is a professional attention seeker, and victim, the boy who cried wolf is Perez Hilton.

what is being missed is the TONE of aggression. Perez did go over the top at ken a few times. He has NOT been seen doing anything like that since.

What the truth is drives fans of Katie H crazy. Perez doesnt CARE what she says. He didnt yabber and harp at alexander. He winked and blinked and grimaced, smiled , blew kisses. Either way, its not a direct contact, its not being done while egging on others to join in.

compare that to katie H. Yells, waves arms, leans into FACE, points fingers, moves around jerkily like she's going to run at him, Loudly hollars and then tries to get her cronies involved. that IS typical bully behaviour.

The bully is never the individual who is sitting alone, the bully is the one approaching with a gang to surround and verbally sometimes physically attack

its unpleasant to watch katie H and others go off.

we have not seen Perez go off since he quit drinking in the house.

that was a good move
  • mz fitmz fit Posts: 1,168
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great clip OP-thanks for that!

I think the best part of that is absolutely everything she said was spot on!! She's at her best when she's trying to goad into 'engaging' with her and he sits there pretending to yawn, burp, and how was that fake sleeping!!!! I hope he isn't looking for any acting work cause he certainly isn't up to the task!

This made my morning...now for more coffee...go Katie H!!!