Dexter series 4 on Fx August 20th

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After all the blood and gore there has been in Dexter so far it took the murder in the bath to produce something I found truly disturbing.

*shudders*
  • Gutted GirlGutted Girl Posts: 3,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The murder in the bath was really disturbing, especially, for me, his holding the mirror up to her face so she could watch herself dieing. That was horrible.

What I love about Dexter though is that I can find something like that really disturbing and then finding something very funny that I probably shouldn't be finding funny.

You really shouldn't be rooting for a serial killer should you?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You really shouldn't be rooting for a serial killer should you?

No problem for me, they're mostly all no good bums that ultimately deserve to have their fate dealt with Dexter style. :D
  • wolverinewolverine Posts: 1,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The murder in the bath was really disturbing, especially, for me, his holding the mirror up to her face so she could watch herself dieing. That was horrible.

What I love about Dexter though is that I can find something like that really disturbing and then finding something very funny that I probably shouldn't be finding funny.

Was that when Vince Masuka said "Talk about your blood bath"? :D
  • David WrightDavid Wright Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I accidentally came across the conclussion of Dexter Season 4 the other day (wish I hadn't)

All I'll say is;

:eek:
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,469
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I accidentally came across the conclussion of Dexter Season 4 the other day (wish I hadn't)

All I'll say is;

And keep it that way! :D We don't want anyone spoiling it for us! :)
  • David WrightDavid Wright Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Don't worry, I wouldn't want to spoil it for anybody. I wish I hadn't spoiled myself.:rolleyes:
  • Gutted GirlGutted Girl Posts: 3,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Unfortunately someone spoiled it for me in a non Dexter thread a while ago.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great episode of Dexter last night.

So creepy the way Trinity killer was following that woman all day and night. Especially that trick with the dog! Sly bastard!

Also loved how Dexter's like was falling apart at the seams and no matter how hard he tries to regain control of his life he just can't because he can't seem to get a moment's peace! Especially his much needed sleep! :D

Felt really sorry for him but not really cos you wanted to see how he gets out of everything! Lol.

Great ending! Damn baby! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18
    Forum Member
    Because I do not subscribe to Showtime I have been waiting for what seems like forever for Dexter 4 to be released on DVD. It's here finally. I've seen only the first three episodes (trinity dog trick), so no spoilers please.

It's good to see Keith Carradine back, although for some reason I've never bought in to the Agent Lundy-Debra Morgan romance.

Love this series!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Congratulations to Michael C. Hall winning Best Actor for Drama at this year's Emmy's which is taking place tonight. Premature, maybe but it WILL happen! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    Congratulations to Michael C. Hall winning Best Actor for Drama at this year's Emmy's which is taking place tonight. Premature, maybe but it WILL happen! :D

I take that back. He lost :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    MrSuper wrote: »
    I take that back. He lost :(

Correction: He was ROBBED!!!! :mad: :mad: Ah well, we can appreciate the genius of Michael C Hall even if no-one else can!! :p
  • circlebro2019circlebro2019 Posts: 17,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    first 2 eps have been great,s4 truly could be the best!

whats with fx and the 2-3 min adverts lol? i just relaised i prob skipped 6 mins dexter footage with my normal 5 min skipping on sky plus for adverts
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just got around to watching the second episode, and thought it a bit weak, to be honest. I didn't enjoy any part of the neighbourhood watch plot.
    Forum Member
    brangdon wrote: »
    I just got around to watching the second episode, and thought it a bit weak, to be honest. I didn't enjoy any part of the neighbourhood watch plot.

Yeah I agree with this, but you should definitely keep watching, it does get so much better! This Friday's episode "Dex Takes a Holiday" is a good one, with Rita and the children away!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,783
    Forum Member

All I'll say is;

Yeah that happened to me too :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 90
    Forum Member
    Just finished watching season 4 and all I can say is keep watching couple of nice twists and a good ending :)
  • brangdonbrangdon Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I agree with this, but you should definitely keep watching, it does get so much better! This Friday's episode "Dex Takes a Holiday" is a good one, with Rita and the children away!
    Please stop telling me about episodes that haven't broadcast yet. I don't want to be told which ones are good. The more you raise my expectations, the more I'm likely to be disappointed.

I see this thread doesn't say "no spoilers" in the title. Perhaps we need a separate thread for those of us who don't want to hear from people who have already seen it.
    Forum Member
    Please stop telling me about episodes that haven't broadcast yet. I don't want to be told which ones are good. The more you raise my expectations, the more I'm likely to be disappointed.

I see this thread doesn't say "no spoilers" in the title. Perhaps we need a separate thread for those of us who don't want to hear from people who have already seen it.

No problem :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We don't need a separate thread but since this thread is the one for Dexter on FX pace it should be crystal clear for those of us who haven't already seen Dexter Season 4 NOT to post any spoilers in this thread. It's common sense really!
  • SteveOwenSteveOwen Posts: 30,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, the neighbourhood watch stuff, with Dex going around acting like a superhero and saving the neighbourhood wasn't exactly enthralling. But I consider that episode to be the weakest of the season. (I hope that doesn't qualify as a spoiler!)
  • DarksiderDarksider Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    Just watched the latest episode, very enjoyable.

"C*nt. . . Your a c*nt." :D - Trinity is a nutter.

Good cliffhanger at then end, roll on next Friday.
    Forum Member
    Darksider wrote: »
    Just watched the latest episode, very enjoyable.

"C*nt. . . Your a c*nt." :D - Trinity is a nutter.

Good cliffhanger at then end, roll on next Friday.

Trinity is definitely the best out of all the "big bads" Dexter has encountered!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteveOwen wrote: »
    Yep, the neighbourhood watch stuff, with Dex going around acting like a superhero and saving the neighbourhood wasn't exactly enthralling. But I consider that episode to be the weakest of the season. (I hope that doesn't qualify as a spoiler!)

Yes you have totally spoiled us, now everyone knows that now on we are going to be blown away with every episode....:mad: