Options

American Dad! Season Nine - Fox 2nd January (No spoilers please UK pace)

DarthFaderDarthFader Posts: 3,882
Forum Member
✭✭✭
For me Family Guy has gone downhill recently but American Dad is just as funny as ever so looking forward to this. Anyone else?

PJ

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 130
    Forum Member
    I enjoy American Dad more than Family Guy, so thanks for letting me know the new season starts or I would have missed this!! :)
  • Options
    Ed R.MarleyEd R.Marley Posts: 9,158
    Forum Member
    Definitely the best of Seth Macfarlane's shows.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it seems like forever since i've seen any new american dad. although for me, the quality of season 8 wasn't great. still got S9 on series link though.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoy American Dad more than Family Guy, so thanks for letting me know the new season starts or I would have missed this!! :)

My pleasure :). Hopefully Fox will show season 10 closer to the US air date right after 9.

PJ
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 264
    Forum Member
    DarthFader wrote: »
    My pleasure :). Hopefully Fox will show season 10 closer to the US air date right after 9.

PJ

Are Fox still about two years behind the States, then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are Fox still about two years behind the States, then?

I thought I saw a season ten thread us pace earlier but I may of dreamt that!

PJ
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So far so good, I don't understand why Fox dropped this in America. Thank goodness Snither network took it on.
  • Options
    kendogukkendoguk Posts: 13,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol that was good, roger Is too funny
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    well if they're starting as they mean to go on, it could be a good season as that was one of the funniest ones i've seen in a while.

I cracked up at the "I think I sploodged" line :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    Season 9 is really good!
  • Options
    GerrySGerryS Posts: 35
    Forum Member
    I've seen some episodes here and there, primarily the first 10 or so and some random episodes after that, but I can say that "Lost in Space" is the best episode of the show so far. And it doesn't even have the main cast in it, besides Jeff.
  • Options
    ep1987ep1987 Posts: 759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry to go off topic but does anyone know when family guy season 10 which is currently airing on fox was first shown on that channel?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What did people think of tonights epsode? I loved it and laughed outlud several times. Don't unerstand how Fox let this go but keeps Family Guy and The Simpsons

PJ