Questions for Marcus to answer.. (Merged)

Comments

• Polly_PerkinsPolly_Perkins Posts: 21,471
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marcus, who is your least favourite of your fellow housemate?

Who was the biggest c**t in a house largely full of c**ts? Who do you never want to see or speak to again?

I think he would be a bit of a saddo if he thought about the show in those terms. Its a reality TV game show.
  • wintermute101wintermute101 Posts: 1,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he would be a bit of a saddo if he thought about the show in those terms. Its a reality TV game show.

Don't tell the IDH what to do! :mad:

I want to know who he hates most.
  • LucyyculLucyycul Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Marcus. Very cool that your a member on DS.

Question:

1)Would you do BB again if they asked you?
    2) Whats your ideal woman?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Marcus. I've got a large front window that needs sorting out, well replacing really. How much would you charge for fitting a 4 foot by 3 foot uPVC window? Cheers!
  • OldMongoOldMongo Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Now for a serious question...

IDH... Do you think it could be possible to open a bottle of beer using Karly's arse?
  • OldMongoOldMongo Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pauljaw wrote: »
    Why????

Obviously you haven't thought it through.... Having a dedicated thread helps IDH. It means he doesn't have to sift through the hundreds of new threads that are started on this forum every day.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 463
    Forum Member
    Just thought of another question for Marcus:

Are you feeling overhelmed by the attention you are getting since leaving the house, or are you loving it?

If Marcus does see this thread, he doesn't have to answer ever question, he could pick a few to answer.
  • livefeed24/7nowlivefeed24/7now Posts: 8,801
    Forum Member
    was big brother 10 the experience that you expected from watching previous years ?
  • ebjeebeebjeebe Posts: 7,810
    Forum Member
    flowers786 wrote: »
    How do you feel that most of the housemates said your breath stinks.

Oh look! It's you again saying the same old thing:eek:

:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wotcha!

Is this year the only BB you auditioned for? You seem too normal*.
    And also, will you write a book about your experiences (i.e. like Dean BB2) please thankyou?

*as in, not barking bonkers like most BB contestants & not seeking Daily Star photo shoots or New magazine exclusives.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 51
    Forum Member
    When you were doing the Alice in Wonderland task, did you "work the graveyard shift" in the pool? I remember you lining up all the chess pieces to block out the cameras on and it looked like you were ... Erm .. Hard at work ;)
    (was on LF so it would have been around 2 in the morning. Believe it was the same day you were collecting black stuff off the floor. What were you doing that night? I though you had gone mad!)

also, why did you use a Brillo pad to shower :)
    Forum Member
    Finty wrote: »
    Wotcha!

Is this year the only BB you auditioned for? You seem too normal*.
    And also, will you write a book about your experiences (i.e. like Dean BB2) please thankyou?

*as in, not barking bonkers like most BB contestants & not seeking Daily Star photo shoots or New magazine exclusives.

I heard that him, Charlie and someone else got to the very final stages of last years BB but didn't quite make the cut. Could be wrong however.
  • Lionel HutzLionel Hutz Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    he clearly loves his metal, but britney and belinda carlisle aside :o, what other musical guilty pleasures does he have?

and does he think he'll get on with siavash when everything dies down?
    Forum Member
    Boothy93 wrote: »
    I heard that him, Charlie and someone else got to the very final stages of last years BB but didn't quite make the cut. Could be wrong however.

marcus was in the dry run last year , was he not ?
    Forum Member
    marcus was in the dry run last year , was he not ?

what's the dry run?
  • Jungle Cat #5Jungle Cat #5 Posts: 688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think hes still got plenty of emails to plough through (could be wrong)

if not, whats your favourite colour
    Forum Member
    Boothy93 wrote: »
    what's the dry run?

every year they test the house out with human guinea pigs to make sure every think works ... camera angles ... etc
    before the main series starts
    it's not uncommon for a few dry runners to appear on the main show in later years
    Forum Member
    every year they test the house out with human guinea pigs to make sure every think works ... camera angles ... etc
    before the main series starts
    it's not uncommon for a few dry runners to appear on the main show in later years

Oh right yeah, didn't know it was called that. Yeah I'm pretty sure he was along with Charlie and someone else, I forget who now though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    norin sree, you norin,freddy norin, wtf were you thinking?
  • VideostarVideostar Posts: 14,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes and in reality there are people you like and dislike.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 746
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    IDH, my questions are thus :

After living with some of the housemates for as long as you did, is there anyone that you could class as a friend or not?

Also regarding the grave yard shift= do you know how many times other members of the house had their own shift?

:cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marcus

have you grown tired of so many people here licking yer bum?
  • NathalieRNathalieR Posts: 16,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marcus, as you're practically my neighbour, do you ever go watch the Bees at home ;-)

On a BB level, do you still think Siavash was fake and a game player now you are all out? Could you be mates and has Noirin spoken to you since you have been out? :-)
  • lady tatanialady tatania Posts: 2,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vengie wrote: »
    Marcus

Out of all the housemates who did you feel you had more of a connection with?

Did you really want to go home when yourself and Freddie were up for eviction?

When Freddie was evicted how did it make you feel?

Answer to the last question: HAPPY!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,122
    Forum Member
    ebjeebe wrote: »
    Oh look! It's you again saying the same old thing:eek:

:rolleyes:

lol I'm truly interested to what he has to say about this.

I'm not tryna be mean.