Options

Frankie Has Sold His Story To The Sun

Comments

• Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I honestly hope he manages to get his life back on track after this and just turns it into a positive..the xfactor ruined him and hes well rid of it.

Actually, in a strange roundabout way, The X Factor may have saved him. It's given him the opportunity to face up to what he's doing and the consequences of his actions.
  • Options
    Dan-BevisDan-Bevis Posts: 12,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not surprised.

He needs to fund his lifestyle somehow.
  • Options
    plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    What an idiot! :rolleyes:

No, he is a marketable commodity, no doubt with an agent and manager (X Factor or not). He will be moulded into a product, with endless interviews to come in dumb down weekly mags, designed to titilate his young girl audience. Then there is the Flash style quick appearances on TV along with Clubs and other venues. Nothing to test his ability to talk, entertain or sing, as this is not neccessary and will show him up anyway.

You'll know when he has peaked, which will be with the release of a "take home your very own Frankie Doll" which you can undress and play with.

It will all come to pass.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,149
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You'll know when he has peaked, which will be with the release of a "take home your very own Frankie Doll" which you can undress and play with....
    But will it have a realistic...
    tattoo on its arse?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But will it have a realistic...
    tattoo on its arse?

:D

The Frankie Doll will come with your very own tattoo kit to add your name, a must for any genuine fan. May even have life like nostrils for the more advanced purchaser. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    nojunkmail wrote: »

Nothing honest about it, Frankie reinforcing the Sun newspaper by holding it up. Typical marketing and hype. The content has to be "sexed up" to grab interest, Frankie deivers via his agent / management a few one liners to suit the day. Frankie moves on to his next "gig", expect every Hello / Now type mag to shout Frankie exclusives each with a slightly different t!t bit thrown in.

Frankie or someone is going to make a packet while he is still hot, then he 'll be dumped when his "freshness" wears off.

The Sun are such hypocrites, as next week they will be slamming the growing rise in coke users.
  • Options
    Too CloseToo Close Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He doesn't yet realise everyone is laughing at him crawl back under that rock, where you came from and stay there!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 768
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And if he really did say that he went mental last Saturday because he was "slagged off on stage" then he's clearly been taking lessons in the Gary Barlow School of Passing the Buck. I doubt he needed an excuse to go mental and he's basically blaming Louis for his bender. If he DID in fact say that at all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    This just reinforces what an arrogant little twerp he is. He was somewhat funny in the auditions, then he just went downhill in my eyes from there, I took one look at the Sun front page and just rolled my eyes and closed it. I can't stand him.
  • Options
    stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    No big surprise there. I thought they had to sign some contract not to talk about the show afterwards?
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh dear :L
  • Options
    Since YesterdaySince Yesterday Posts: 5,051
    Forum Member
    Dan-Bevis wrote: »
    Not surprised. He needs to fund his lifestyle somehow.
    He's going to need to change his name, too. Who's going to employ him now? He's got a very memorable name, and the moment he introduces himself or they read his application form, he's screwed.
  • Options
    SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    nojunkmail wrote: »

Pathetic excuse given for his behaviour. He was not slagged off on stage. He was judged on his performance
  • Options
    The Steel FlippThe Steel Flipp Posts: 4,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So Frankie sells his story to The Sun. What story? I can only imagine its going to be very dull about booze, drugs and conquests. Give it til Christmas and this lowlife will be completely forgotten.
  • Options
    JanieBJanieB Posts: 3,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why did he deserve the front page? Today is a very special day to remember others and I think the Sun could have chosen another story but that is the gutter press for you....

Today's "news" tomorrow's fish and chip paper. I really hope this awful kid is forgotten very soon but I have a feeling that he is going to end up more successful than this year's winner in a Jedward kind of way.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    JanieB wrote: »
    Why did he deserve the front page? Today is a very special day to remember others and I think the Sun could have chosen another story but that is the gutter press for you....

Today's "news" tomorrow's fish and chip paper. I really hope this awful kid is forgotten very soon but I have a feeling that he is going to end up more successful than this year's winner in a Jedward kind of way.

My thoughts exactly!
  • Options
    DreamingDanDreamingDan Posts: 716
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    asdf1982 wrote: »
    I thought Simon makes them sign a contract so they cant sell their story? can't remember where I heard that.
    Yes but this is probably orchestrated by the producers.
    Frankie is gonna say how it was his fault and his fault alone so the crappy X-factor Image starts to raise again...not that it isn't already too late for this.
  • Options
    Pimlico_PassPimlico_Pass Posts: 4,785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sadly hes going to make at least a million from this disaster. Hes probably chuffed.
  • Options
    The Steel FlippThe Steel Flipp Posts: 4,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    asdf1982 wrote: »
    I thought Simon makes them sign a contract so they cant sell their story? can't remember where I heard that.

Even though he has quit I would have thought that he was still under contract until the end of this run so anything he does should be sanctioned by Syco.
  • Options
    CharlotteswebCharlottesweb Posts: 18,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sadly hes going to make at least a million from this disaster. Hes probably chuffed.

No he isnt, never believe the supposed vast sums bandied about regarding these zelebs, thats a ten grand interview, maybe 20 , of which his management take 20% and tax man takes a third.
    Even though he has quit I would have thought that he was still under contract until the end of this run so anything he does should be sanctioned by Syco.

They are under cowells management company until the tour ends, so his company is getting a cut of what Frankie makes , its damage limitation from the x factor absolving themselves of blame, barring the obvious 'it was louis what did it' sub plot.
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    JanieB wrote: »

I totally agree with you about the front page.

I don't understand why the Sun felt the need to buy his story anyway. He wasn't that popular a contestant and if they want stories on people taking drugs at such a young age, they only have to look on the streets. I bet some of those kids have stories to tell too.
  • Options
    Rosie RedRosie Red Posts: 8,446
    Forum Member
    He's not exactly a victim is he. Who wants to read his excuses for behaving like a total prat. Being 18 doesn't cut it with me. Jedward were 17, Eoghan even younger I think? Younger people than him were able to behave and show a bit of respect.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 121
    Forum Member
    I don't blame Frankie milking it for all it's worth. Wrong day though, extremely distasteful having that headline under a remembrance banner :(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chances are he'll never see the cash. Story-sellers seldom do.