Options

Connor : word count

2»

Comments

• Options
    VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hate this moron Conor for picking on Deana for no good reason. the only reason i could think of is that he is holding a grudge against her for nomming him. he is a boring sob with no personality and he says and does stupid things and he looks like an ape. i wouldnt hate on him if the UK public hated him too but the fact he practically said and did NOTHING during the 1st 2 weeks and still managed to get more save votes than victoria and the goddess lydia is BEYOND me.

A lot of them seem to be planning to nominate Deana though, and they can't all have 'grudge' as an explanation.

I wonder whether there are some things that would make sense of it in the parts that haven't made the highlights, though it's hard to imagine what it could be. (Some of them say she's fake and puts on 'performances', but there are surely others at least as guilty of that.)

Perhaps they're just thinking that aligning their nomination choices with other HMs is a way to ensure that they're not up themselves (because their targets would have the most nominations).

Re Conor and words, BB has the oddest ideas of what to subtitle, often picking things I can understand perfectly without any help while failing to subtitle things I can't work out at any volume. ... Such as what Conor said at the end of his DR appearance the other night.
  • Options
    bingoesbingoes Posts: 4,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i hate this moron Conor for picking on Deana for no good reason. the only reason i could think of is that he is holding a grudge against her for nomming him. he is a boring sob with no personality and he says and does stupid things and he looks like an ape. i wouldnt hate on him if the UK public hated him too but the fact he practically said and did NOTHING during the 1st 2 weeks and still managed to get more save votes than victoria and the goddess lydia is BEYOND me.

He picked Deana and Lydia because his right hand man Arron told him to.

OK, the word count for Connor is finished as over the last 48 hours Connor has found his voice. Regrettably the words that are omitted from his mouth are either a replica of the crap from Arron or spiteful bitchy comments to stir the shite.

I was hoping that the wait would prove me wrong and that BB had in fact enlisted a somewhat shy but dynamic housemate who's was a bit slow in finding his voice, sadly he is just another bloke who duped BB into thinking he would be a great housemate. Bah.
  • Options
    ultrosultros Posts: 8,504
    Forum Member
    It's ironic that whenever we hear Connor speak he is saying how boring someone is.
    Yet he's more in the background than the nice happy river scene on Daybreak.