Options

Is Samantha Brick a contender for the worst CBB housemate of all time

DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
If Danica is contender for the best I do think brick is a contender for the worst.

Came in with a reputation failed to deliver and in her exit interview she came across with ideas like it was 1972 as opposed to 2012

Comments

• Options
    queseraseraqueserasera Posts: 2,999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a joke right ?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can stop hating on her, she's gone now. She was sweet and a decent person in the house.

There have been a vast number of terrible housemates in past series of CBB - she is not one of them.
  • Options
    potatolegspotatolegs Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    I think Martin Smugkemp is even worse to be honest.

Although her ideas about "how everything is a women's fault" seem very outdated, 1950ish!
  • Options
    themrdanjamesthemrdanjames Posts: 769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Erm no way.

Ken Russell anyone?
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade Goody's MUM?? her b/f?? Ulrikakaka?? Fat Slob off 'Shameless'--Tina??--who gnawed her own dirty toenails?? Denise drunken tits-out Welch?? Tara--slurred & paranoiac--Reid? Kirk hands- jangling-his-balls Norcross sexpest? Paddy can't-understand-a-word 'Woo-MAN'? That crazy Born Again Baldwin Brother? ...and 'Manny More'. Just saying.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    If Danica is contender for the best I do think brick is a contender for the worst.

Came in with a reputation failed to deliver and in her exit interview she came across with ideas like it was 1972 as opposed to 2012

please tell me this is a joke, Coleen was a worse housemate
  • Options
    SourGrapesSourGrapes Posts: 4,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is pretty awful and her explanation for being on Ashley's side over the Rhian stuff was as weak as it gets.
  • Options
    Romola_Des_LoupRomola_Des_Loup Posts: 3,152
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jade Goody's MUM?? her b/f?? Ulrikakaka?? Fat Slob off 'Shameless'--Tina??--who gnawed her own dirty toenails?? Denise drunken tits-out Welch?? Tara--slurred & paranoiac--Reid? Kirk hands- jangling-his-balls Norcross sexpest? Paddy can't-understand-a-word 'Woo-MAN'? That crazy Born Again Baldwin Brother? ...and 'Manny More'. Just saying.

I was disappointed with Sam and tended to agree with the OP. However, you have a valid point, she doesn't really stand a chance against that competition.
  • Options
    -Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Sam's exit interview was fine. She was very calm and articulate and didn't shy away from answering any difficult questions (even if her responses were unpopular with the crowd). I didn't agree with her views on Coleen but I was still interested in hearing her thoughts and interpretations of other housemates behaviour.

My opinion of Sam post-BB is much more positive than it was before she went into the house.

I certainly valued her more as a housemate than Danica - who I thought offered nothing original. The few scenes we saw of Sam interested me more than the many scenes devoted to Danica and her relationship with the Prince & Sitch. Sometimes it's more about quality than quantity.
  • Options
    BananafishBananafish Posts: 13,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    I thought Sam's exit interview was fine. She was very calm and articulate and didn't shy away from answering any difficult questions (even if her responses were unpopular with the crowd). I didn't agree with her views on Coleen but I was still interested in hearing her thoughts and interpretations of other housemates behaviour.

My opinion of Sam post-BB is much more positive than it was before she went into the house.

I certainly valued her more as a housemate than Danica - who I thought offered nothing original.

Did you watch BOTS?

I want those minutes of my life back, and the mental scars removed.
  • Options
    Moomin STFCMoomin STFC Posts: 4,871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a joke right ?

It must be - along with the suggestion in the same post that Danica is the best.
  • Options
    Radical JoeRadical Joe Posts: 15,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    she was boring in the house, and is a horrible, spiteful, woman-hating troll on the outside. Interesting to see where her support's coming from.
  • Options
    TheManWhoLaughsTheManWhoLaughs Posts: 7,271
    Forum Member
    I think Faria was marginally worse in terms of being absolutely pointless (and not even making up for it for being nice in the way someone like Anne Diamond did).

Sam, Ashley and Harvey would all make my Worst 5 CBB housemates ever list. Most of the more 'horrible' ones provided at least one minute of actual entertainment (Jade's mum being the probable exception).
    Erm no way.

Ken Russell anyone?

All the quitters in CBB5 were great entertainment - Ken's wardrobe alone was more interesting than two weeks of Sam
  • Options
    leslie caseleslie case Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    she was great a good laugh.
  • Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Samantha Brick 'THE WORST CBB HOUSEMATE EVER'
    I made my opinion clear last Sunday.;)
  • Options
    YesYes Posts: 364
    Forum Member
    She was a waste of space. A nice puppet for Julie too
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do agree that Samantha was one of, or even the worst housemate, ever. A total waste of space, and anyone else in her position would have done a better job. She had nothing to offer, nothing.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she was boring in the house, and is a horrible, spiteful, woman-hating troll on the outside. Interesting to see where her support's coming from.

Her support comes from the anti-votes. Those who wanted Danica out voted to save her. Apart from her family and friends, I don't think she has many fans.

And the most pointless housemate award goes to..........Samantha!
  • Options
    Daisychain21Daisychain21 Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    DEFINETLY worse HM ever jealousy is not a nice thing, sooo jealous of Danica she's not fit enough to clean Danica's shoes hope she goes back to under the stone where she belongs bye bye you unbeautiful woman.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do agree that Samantha was one of, or even the worst housemate, ever. A total waste of space, and anyone else in her position would have done a better job. She had nothing to offer, nothing.

This:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,583
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No. .
  • Options
    clara28clara28 Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    While in the house she had about as much zip and energy as a worn out dish cloth. Dull but inoffensive really.

Her post eviction interviews however really exposed her to be a deeply bitter person. Her baffling vitriol towards Danica, her hatred of Coleen. But above all her comments about the Ashley/Rhian situation left a really sour taste in my mouth. I don't usually like Emma Willis but good for her in questioning Sam on this 'He can't be blameless because he's an Olympian, he can only be blameless if he's done nothing wrong'. Or words to that effect.

No doubt endless Daily Mail articles describing her CBB experience await, doubtlessly with her being as bold and poisonous as a King Cobra. Why couldn't she have acted as such when in the house? Being 'brave' and controversial when sitting in front of a laptop in your French farmhouse is not brave, it makes you look like a cowardly little mouse.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Worst? No way, not even close!

I've watched every BB since BB1 yet I didn't watch CBB at all last year because of one housemate they put in there: Kerry Katona - can't stand that bloody woman!
  • Options
    LucylashesLucylashes Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked her. She obviously hides behind her keyboard as a writer and if she's shown that side of her in the house she'd have been a much better housemate but I think in "real life" she'd be a good old girl..
  • Options
    topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think you're all missing the OPs point, she's not saying Sams a terrible person she's saying shes a terrible housemate. I.e she didnt really add anything to the show or create any storylines. All of the above did (OK not Jade Goody's mum)