100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• tartan18tartan18 Posts: 2,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sports Tycoon could perhaps indicate involvement in other things as well as football, but could also be female !
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sports tycoon does seem to imply an owner type rather than a current player.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »

Or a former footballer/athlete. I think we can safely rule out Goldenballs because it said long-term partner rather than wife.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ultimatums wrote: »
    Or a former footballer/athlete. I think we can safely rule out Goldenballs because it said long-term partner rather than wife.

A spouse can be classed as a long term partner. They don't need to be specific and they probably want to keep the net cast wide so it's not too obvious.

I glanced at this headline (since I'd rather stick pins in my eyes than buy the Sun) on my way in to work this morning and am pretty sure I read that they both have children.

This could be someone much older that wouldn't occur to people. A tycoon suggests an elder businessman type to me but idk...
  • SmallalienSmallalien Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Roman Abramovich has a long term partner rather than a wife, and he's a father.

Can't for the life of me think who the popstar would be. What British female popstar with kids is there? All I can think of is Adele, but she doesn't have a 'chequered love life'.

And Myleene wouldn't be refered to as a popstar any more would she?
  • haribo_hockeyharibo_hockey Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ginger, sporty or posh spice? Patsy Kensit? Kym Marsh? lol
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    I googled it and wish I hadn't :cry:

The ex X factor who's aloud and the black and white stripes Sports Direct bloke * vom*
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You can't read that story properly unless you are prepared to sign up and pay money to The Scum, which quite frankly I'd rather gouge me eyeballs than do,

Can you not copy and paste the article so people not prepared to hand over their hard earned cash to that sorry excuse of a publication can read it?:confused:
  • SmallalienSmallalien Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jo, it's not them. They say they're both parents and unless Cheryl is very good at hiding things she's not a mother.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    Ginger, sporty or posh spice? Patsy Kensit? Kym Marsh? lol

I think the sporty one is very keen on LFC.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Michelle Connor and Simon Jordan?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member

The rumoured cocaine dealer and the captain of a top four?

or Britain's famous girl band and one of the Manchesters
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok I'm in Costa and they've got The Sun, so have typed the relevant bits from the short article:

One of Britain's best-known popstars and a super-rich tycoon....the multi-millionaire's long-term partner found out and hit the roof....the lovers who both have children......the tycoon who has talked in the past about his happy family life-is trying to rebuild his relationship with his long-term partner....The man-one of the biggest names in his field-enjoys all the trappings of a luxurious lifestyle. And the pop beauty-a familiar face to millions - has had a turbulent love life.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ok I'm in Costa and they've got The Sun, so have typed the relevant bits from the short article:

One of Britain's best-known popstars and a super-rich tycoon....the multi-millionaire's long-term partner found out and hit the roof....the lovers who both have children......the tycoon who has talked in the past about his happy family life-is trying to rebuild his relationship with his long-term partner....The man-one of the biggest names in his field-enjoys all the trappings of a luxurious lifestyle. And the pop beauty-a familiar face to millions - has had a turbulent love life.

Screams a spice to me, either Ginger or Sporty altho doesn't the latter one live abroad?

OR even left field one of the two X factor diva winners
  • puppetangelpuppetangel Posts: 2,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Notice that the female popstar is not married or in a relationship ..its the guy who is worried about the impact to his partner, no fall out on her side.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Ginger and goldenballs he he:D
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    Screams a spice to me, either Ginger or Sporty altho doesn't the latter one live abroad?

OR even left field one of the two X factor diva winners

I wouldn't class either Ginger or Sporty as "beauties", and neither are all that famous anymore. Their heyday is long gone. Screams someone more current to me, possibly Biffa as she's still well known, and would also for the "beauty" description. Other than that I'm stumped really..

The Sun have been very clever here. They can't publish their identities for legal reasons,but they know full well people will speculate online. I can't imagine it will stay a secret much longer ;-)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't class either Ginger or Sporty as "beauties", and neither are all that famous anymore. Their heyday is long gone. Screams someone more current to me, possibly Biffa as she's still well known, and would also for the "beauty" description. Other than that I'm stumped really..

The Sun have been very clever here. They can't publish their identities for legal reasons,but they know full well people will speculate online. I can't imagine it will stay a secret much longer ;-)

To be fair, The Sun classes anyone with tits and a fanny as a 'beauty'.
  • PJ1893PJ1893 Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I'm guessing ginger...
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Turbulent love life/pop beauty with kids could be the welsh warbler once married to an orange faced Rugby player ?
  • *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Ginger is quite a good guess. She goes for those super rich type guys.

biffa doesn't have kids. So not her.
  • wise-upwise-up Posts: 2,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    twingle wrote: »
    From here for one but please remember to take a lot of them with a pinch of salt. I swear they go on tumblr and read fan fic and then just convert them to a blind :D i.e one about a stylish boybander now having an affair with their video director, son of famous baby doctor. I very much doubt this one is true unless the stylish one really is a sicko as he stays with said director and his wife and is good friends with them both

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/MAINPAGE.html

Okay thanks, I know most of these are made up, I wish there was a way of knowing for sure which ones are real and which are fake. This boybander one is obviously fake. I do think this member has at least experimented a wee bit with men,to see whether he likes it but this seems ridiculous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone spot the 'man-one' reference in the Scum's article?

And 'field' so looks like heavy-hinting in not so subtle as a brick Scum fashion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wise-up wrote: »
    Okay thanks, I know most of these are made up, I wish there was a way of knowing for sure which ones are real and which are fake. This boybander one is obviously fake. I do think this member has at least experimented a wee bit with men,to see whether he likes it but this seems ridiculous.

Of the several names thrown around for the new boyfriend, why the Ben Winston one has stuck I dunno. His job description (director/producer) is nothing like tv/radio presenter! Lol...
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Did anyone spot the 'man-one' reference in the Scum's article?

And 'field' so looks like heavy-hinting in not so subtle as a brick Scum fashion.

I didn't and have no idea what 'man one field' hints at, am I being dense?:blush:
This discussion has been closed.