A Thread For Anyone, Any Gigs, and A More General Discussion of Everything (Part 3)

Comments

• cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Hav_mor91 wrote: »
    And my entire laptop is a mess in terms of documents CNBC just don't have the patience to clean it :D

It didn't take me too long, but everything is quicker on a Mac :p
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    I've been practicing the guitar again. I've learnt some strumming patterns and now i'm trying to switch between 2 chords. I tried 3 but thought that was a little ambitious at first :o

It's harder than it looks! :eek:

I refuse to be beaten! Haha
  • Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I enjoy VU&n and it is the only one i have heard and yes agree she is really interesting didn't she die in some bizarre circumstances? :)

And im the same mimi always come back with things that i never intended to :p

And my entire laptop is a mess in terms of documents CNBC just don't have the patience to clean it :D

You should give the album "the velvet underground" a listen to. The song Candy Says (I think it's about Candy Darling) is so beautiful. Especially if you know the struggles Candy faced. :(

Yes she did. She finally got off heroin after being on it for years. Went to Ibiza and got knocked off her bike and was mis diagnosed so she died from her injuries. Something like that anyway.
  • Hav_mor91Hav_mor91 Posts: 17,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shh CNBC some are still suffering good old windows :p

And keep it up mimi eventually you will get the hang of it like most things practice and perseverance :p
    Forum Member
    I caught another mouse again this morning. This time the little blighter was outside in the shed. At least I know where they're coming from :eek: I hope I don't have to get Rentokil in.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh no CNBC as long as they don't go back into the house :eek:
    Forum Member
    Shh CNBC some are still suffering good old windows :p

What can I say? I like being a smug Mac user :D
  • StrmChaserSteveStrmChaserSteve Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a live stream, starting 16 mins

ULTRA LIVE (UMF MIAMI 2013) Weekend 1
    electronic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0H7-eZm4Mg&feature=inp-tw-paq
    Forum Member
    Oh no CNBC as long as they don't go back into the house :eek:

I hope not. I'll make sure they don't. They really are relentless little blighters :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    a live stream, starting 16 mins

ULTRA LIVE (UMF MIAMI 2013) Weekend 1
    electronic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0H7-eZm4Mg&feature=inp-tw-paq

Thanks for the link is it on all week i love electro music :)

And hope not CNBC mice are no lauging matter and your cheese bill be through the roof :D
    Forum Member
    And hope not CNBC mice are no lauging matter and your cheese bill be through the roof :D

Should I send the mice the bill for the cheese? :D Maybe I should ask the airy-fairy one after all. She seems to have experience with mice :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Should I send the mice the bill for the cheese? :D Maybe I should ask the airy-fairy one after all. She seems to have experience with mice :p

Haha dpo u wanna take the risk of a drawn out convo :D
    Forum Member
    Haha dpo u wanna take the risk of a drawn out convo :D

Well if I asked her in private it wouldn't be so bad - or would it? :D At least I know it was her who broke the lift :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well if I asked her in private it wouldn't be so bad - or would it? :D At least I know it was her who broke the lift :p

In the case don't ask her in the lift :D:p
    Forum Member
    In the case don't ask her in the lift :D:p

She's the last person I'd want to be stuck in a lift with :eek: Now you know who or French Dude on the other hand... ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's the last person I'd want to be stuck in a lift with :eek: Now you know who or French Dude on the other hand... ;)

Haha but what ever would you do trapped in a lift with either :p
    Forum Member
    Haha but what ever would you do trapped in a lift with either :p

If I was stuck in a lift with you know who I'd talk about Apple and IT Law with him, but if I was stuck in a lift with French Dude I don't know what I'd do... or maybe I would ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I was stuck in a lift with you know who I'd talk about Apple and IT Law with him, but if I was stuck in a lift with French Dude I don't know what I'd do... or maybe I would ;)

Haha you could always talk cheese leave some French Brie for the mice after his tuition :p
    Forum Member
    Haha you could always talk cheese leave some French Brie for the mice after his tuition :p

I could do. And what do you mean by tuition? ;)
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,998
    Forum Member
    Morning :yawn: Erghh, I hate working on a saturday now that I'm being left in a busy bar on my own.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    morning Mimi back to the grind have a good day anyway :)

How is everyone else :)?
    Forum Member
    Afternoon! Was just cleaning my Macbook Pro up. All my files were everywhere! I did my Air yesterday.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe i should follow your lead and clean up my windows but then again can i really be bothered im at a crucial point in Mansfield Park :D
  • Madonna38Madonna38 Posts: 2,078
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just done some more damage to bank account on ebay/amazon and in HMV. I spend so much money on books, films and music (especially vinyl records) it's ridiculous.
    Forum Member
    Maybe i should follow your lead and clean up my windows but then again can i really be bothered im at a crucial point in Mansfield Park :D

What's that? Is it a movie or book? Never heard of it :o
This discussion has been closed.