Options

Can you say a confident I wan't them to win ?

jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Actually wouldn't mind Christopher winning lol But it's so hard to make a full case for anyone this year it's really hard to say a confident yes they should win.

Comments

• Options
    TourmTourm Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I want them to win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tourm wrote: »
    I want them to win.
    Lol that works though haha Which housemate though ? :D
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can only say with confidence which one's I don't want to win, which just leaves me with Christopher.:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,525
    Forum Member
    Nope only who I dont want to win which is Helen ....so anyone but Helen to win out of originals ...newbies don't generally win plus I haven't seen enough of them to form an opinion ...though Biancas first impression was not good at all.
  • Options
    daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Ashleigh or Chris.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    I normally couldn't care less who wins but I'd like to see Chris winning this year.

He's a decent, modest, self-deprecating, intelligent bloke. He's a pretty good artist and he clearly has a subtle wit that's obviously way over the heads of the cretins in there - hence he's probably reluctant to even bother using it for fear of looking "stupid".

I have to admit I'd be delighted for him as i get the feeling there's a fair bit of self doubt being disguised.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't even want my own favourite to win, that's what this ridiculous show has come to.

I hope that by some weird turn of events Christopher wins.
  • Options
    hsellorshsellors Posts: 849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Mark will win, and although at first I found him incredibly irratating now he makes me laugh a lot and I can't see any "bad" qualities in him.

I just watched him being taught to speak like the queen on Youtube, so funny!

I can't see why any of the housemates would choose to put him up for eviction at the moment, unless of course they are pressured to towards the end. That's if BB producers dont get in the way.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Yes, I want Christopher to win.
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helen is my no 1 obviously she wont win, other than her I don't give a toss who wins, Chris has disappointed me but if he steps it up the I hope he takes it, certainly not Mark or Winston!!!
  • Options
    amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    I want Christopher or even Chris to win.

However I'm pretty sure it will be Mark who takes the crown. Still, better him than Winston.
  • Options
    EvilredzebraEvilredzebra Posts: 16,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris, Christopher, Asheigh or Danielle for me. I don't really like any of them though. Certainly not enough to vote.

I think it will be Mark the screeching fake or Winston the sexist cretin though.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes I want Christopher to win. If he's gone by the end though then I want Helen to win for actually keeping this BB going and being talked about !
  • Options
    Col.KurtzCol.Kurtz Posts: 422
    Forum Member
    Chris needs to do something brave and amazing. Maybe tell Bianca/Steven what he thinks of them and get into a bit of aggro. As it stands a few pleasantries and a handful of witty diary room quotes isn't enough.

The only other one I'd consider is Christopher. He seems a nice guy and has progressed a long way from the wasp label he started with. Need to see more of his exercise routines though :D
  • Options
    summertime09summertime09 Posts: 10,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Col.Kurtz wrote: »
    Chris needs to do something brave and amazing. Maybe tell Bianca/Steven what he thinks of them and get into a bit of aggro. As it stands a few pleasantries and a handful of witty diary room quotes isn't enough.

The only other one I'd consider is Christopher. He seems a nice guy and has progressed a long way from the wasp label he started with. Need to see more of his exercise routines though :D

I don't know about "brave and amazing" but if he would show at least SOMETHING of himself in the house as opposed to the DR!!!
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    Col.Kurtz wrote: »

Chris would certainly be my second (and only other) choice after Christopher.

BIB - Oh, yes please! I'm having to be satisfied with his unco-ordinated dancing at the moment, but we really need more work-outs. :D
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Tourm wrote: »
    I want them to win.

:D

I would say this has been posted in a confident manner too so it ticks all the boxes. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    :D

I would say this has been posted in a confident manner too so it ticks all the boxes. :D
    Haha yes i messed up the title on this one but people seem to have got it after I made it clearer later on :D:D Have you got someone you can confidently say you wan't to win then ? Christopher has done better than i expected.
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    jp761 wrote: »
    Haha yes i messed up the title on this one but people seem to have got it after I made it clearer later on :D:D Have you got someone you can confidently say you wan't to win then ? Christopher has done better than i expected.

Honest answer OP, I don't really give a monkeys who wins.

If I had to have a preference to choose 1HM, I'd go with (damn this is actually tough) er, Chris! The abandoned car type stuff and the fact the's not a total embarrassment of a human being, put him at the top.

Other than him and purely for my own amusement value re how this place would be- Helen or perhaps this new one, Bianca. :o:D
  • Options
    wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    I want Chris to win.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    Honest answer OP, I don't really give a monkeys who wins.

If I had to have a preference to choose 1HM, I'd go with (damn this is actually tough) er, Chris! The abandoned car type stuff and the fact the's not a total embarrassment of a human being, put him at the top.

Other than him and purely for my own amusement value re how this place would be- Helen or perhaps this new one, Bianca. :o:D
    Haha good luck with that but you never know especially this bb lol
  • Options
    shelleyj89shelleyj89 Posts: 16,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Chris. If not him, then one of Christopher, Ashleigh or Danielle.
  • Options
    ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Chris is my favourite by some distance.

I'm not too fussed about him winning but I'm not sure how my interest would hold up if he wasn't in until the latter stages.
  • Options
    ryanr554ryanr554 Posts: 4,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Out of all the housemates I want Chris to win (it's lucky he was my chosen number housemate at the start) but I don't particularly strong about it.

I am extremely opposed to someone like Mark or Winston winning though just because they are really vain and playing up to be stupid which are two attributes to them I really can't stand regardless if they are nice people or not (which I am sure they are).

Although she hasn't been as bad lately, Helen still has problems, Steven is a huge cringe bag, Kimberly was awesome at the start but she has let herself down in my eyes, Ash defends Helen to the death even though she is usually in the wrong which I can't stand.

I wouldn't mind Danielle, Ashleigh or Christopher winning it either but again, don't feel particularly strongly about them (with Crhistopher actually annoying me sometimes).
  • Options
    cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zoe - only likeable one in their. Brian Belo came late and won his series and Eugene was a newbie and came 2nd in his series so fingers crossed