Options

Audley & James lock horns...

MellsbellsMellsbells Posts: 1,669
Forum Member
✭✭✭
http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-6-audley-and-james-lock-horns

Looks like James picked the wrong person to argue with here!

Love Audley :D

Comments

• Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Funny how James acts a lot calmer when arguing with Audley as opposed to Gary.

He knows he stands no chance.
  • Options
    hugsiehugsie Posts: 17,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought that he just used the approach with Audley that Gary did with him. I was just joking, I do not know why you are getting so annoyed?
  • Options
    aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    STFU James.
  • Options
    Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought Audley was out of order, James told him he didn't say it and that Audley had not spoken to him about it (whatever it was). Audley got into Jame's space and gesticulated close to his face, Helen got a warning for that, I hope Audley does too. I liked Audley until that moment.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Anyone else feel that a James STFU thread is needed. ;-)
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

TOTALLY, Anthro!! Since Day ONE!! :kitty:
  • Options
    What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to be his tactic to rile the men in the house - and then hide behind the fact that there are hundreds of cameras there. David will be next.
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

There was one yesterday - it needs resurrecting :p

That guy never knows when to STFU :o
  • Options
    white tigresswhite tigress Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aggielane wrote: »
    STFU James.

James's only hope is to challenge Audley to a Ballroom Dance-Off.
  • Options
    JillyJilly Posts: 20,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not knowing what went on before, why are you assuming it's James that is in the wrong?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    James's only hope is to challenge Audley to a Ballroom Dance-Off.

LOL I am loving that idea. :D:D
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    does anyone know what provoked this?
    handbags at dawn.
    whenever i've seen audley speak he is always going on about being disrespected....
    has each housemate been given a phrase to repeat as often as possible to earn nectar points or something?
    James needs to wear his comedy camp cap when being all manly it makes it so much more believable.....
  • Options
    Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jilly wrote: »
    Not knowing what went on before, why are you assuming it's James that is in the wrong?

It's not a case of being in the right or in the wrong. Audley said he felt disrespected, which James argued about rather than accepting that Audley felt disrespected. He seems to have a problem seeing things from anyone's point of view but his own.
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    are they calling him orgy again ??
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jilly wrote: »

Actually I don't. In many of the interactions I have felt James to be in the right initially. But he doesn't seem to know when to hold his tongue. So he starts looking like he is in the right but by the time he finishes going on and on and on he ends up looking in the wrong.

If he learned to STFU he would get on much better iMO
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These guys are obseesed with being the top dog in there especially James and David lol They've been trying to hard. Where as Audley just is the top dog haha
  • Options
    jp761jp761 Posts: 33,417
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually I don't. In many of the interactions I have felt James to be in the right initially. But he doesn't seem to know when to hold his tongue. So he starts looking like he is in the right but by the time he finishes going on and on and on he ends up looking in the wrong.

Hi there.. could you shhhh please :p:D:D
  • Options
    ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    does anyone know what provoked this?
    handbags at dawn.
    whenever i've seen audley speak he is always going on about being disrespected....
    has each housemate been given a phrase to repeat as often as possible to earn nectar points or something?
    James needs to wear his comedy camp cap when being all manly it makes it so much more believable.....

That post made me laugh out loud :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am sorry I disagree, George was supporting James, it seems Audley just turned what seems to gave been a joke into something serious.
  • Options
    ksmiggyksmiggy Posts: 1,025
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    they took the mick over when he lost in 79 sec, it may be funny once or twice, but there comes a point when it's no longer funny and becomes offensive.

Aud should just have knocked and out and then sat and ate his breakfast.
  • Options
    MellsbellsMellsbells Posts: 1,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It seems James called him 79 seconds (assuming that is in reference to Audley getting knocked out in that time ?)

George's squeaky little voice piping up just made me laugh :) James is an arrogant prat and would be lovely to see him leave, preferably in a triple with the other meatheads David and Ricci (Ricci only because of the bloody daft spelling of his name)
  • Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Laughable from James say 'don't point your hands at me' when 2 seconds earlier he's pointing at Audley.

It doesn't take balls to be a jumped up arrogant little sod like James, just a lifetime of practice. I've met Audley before briefly and he seemed like a genuine decent guy.

I've never seen this James guy before, but let's just say he is rapidly becoming my most disliked HM, and I can see why he rubs people up the wrong way. I don't tend to have too much time for people like him.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mellsbells wrote: »
    It seems James called him 79 seconds (assuming that is in reference to Audley getting knocked out in that time ?)

George's squeaky little voice piping up just made me laugh :) James is an arrogant prat and would be lovely to see him leave, preferably in a triple with the other meatheads David and Ricci (Ricci only because of the bloody daft spelling of his name)

If that's what it was about James should learn to curb his mouth. If he squares up to someone like Audley then Audley is going to come right back at him!
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James is my least fave housemate,...don't like him at all,false..and always seems to be playing with someone's backside..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ksmiggy wrote: »
    they took the mick over when he lost in 79 sec, it may be funny once or twice, but there comes a point when it's no longer funny and becomes offensive.

Aud should just have knocked and out and then sat and ate his breakfast.

Was all this on the video:confused: