"Silly silly little French girl"

rorybbrorybb Posts: 3,220
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Please go away james , frenchy is at least two years older than you (if we're taking her age to actually be 38 which is pretty unlikely tbh) also imitating her accent is horrible. No native English speakers should mock a non native speakers accent unless they can speak the same or a better level of that persona language, which as far as I'm aware he doesn't. He's really taken such a dislike to her which seems completely disproportionate to anything she's ever actually done to him.

Comments

• Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rorybb wrote: »
    Please go away Gary , frenchy is at least two years older than you (if we're taking her age to actually be 38 which is pretty unlikely tbh) also imitating her accent is horrible. No native English speakers should mock a non native speakers accent unless they can speak the same or a better level of that persona language, which as far as I'm aware he doesn't. He's really taken such a dislike to her which seems completely disproportionate to anything she's ever actually done to him.

Rory...do you mean James.:confused:
  • rorybbrorybb Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rory...do you mean James.:confused:

Actually yes I did haha
  • go57ukgo57uk Posts: 2,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you mean James?????
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She should take to his grundies with her scissors - give him something solid to moan about
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She should take to his grundies with her scissors - give him something solid to moan about

Get the scissors to those toddler shorts he parades about in:p
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

hopefully Ola is going through his drawers at home, taking a stand against her husbands xenophobia on behalf of her fellow non English :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    hopefully Ola is going through his drawers at home, taking a stand against her husbands xenophobia on behalf of her fellow non English :cool:

:D:D, bet he doesn't imitate her accent ;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D:D, bet he doesn't imitate her accent ;-)

I shudder to think what goes on behind her back, bet he calls her brother Borat when he's down the pub with his red-blooded definitely not gay mates :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I would pay good money to see frenchy cut up Gary's incredibly outdated and hideous hat
  • DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would pay good money to see frenchy cut up Gary's incredibly outdated and hideous hat

Do you mean James again? :D
  • InMyArmsInMyArms Posts: 50,790
    Forum Member
    No native English speakers should mock a non native speakers accent unless they can speak the same or a better level of that persona language

Out of interest, what is your opinion of speakers of other languages mocking English ones?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Lauren pees in James's idiotic trilby she will be my winner :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you mean James again? :D

Omg what is happening to me , I'm not even thinking about Gary when I'm typing (unless maybe subconsciously we are all thinking about Gary at all time due to him being out ruler in a past life)
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    Id say she was in her late 40's not 38.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    InMyArms wrote: »
    Out of interest, what is your opinion of speakers of other languages mocking English ones?

I think if the person is making a genuine effort it's wrong to mock them an it's just going to cause them to not try so i think it's wrong. However I do think English speaking (not just English people , or even just Native speakers because I would count dutch etc. in this as well) people have much more of a tendency to expect people to speak their language properly and mock them if they don't. Or complain about it (trust me , I work in a hotel where I'm the only Staff member that can speak English)
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omg what is happening to me , I'm not even thinking about Gary when I'm typing (unless maybe subconsciously we are all thinking about Gary at all time due to him being out ruler in a past life)

What...you've done it AGAIN????
    You really need to get your act together now.:D:D
  • sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Id say she was in her late 40's not 38.

She looks it, the last thing I would call her is a girl.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Ah Rory baby, you subliminally love Gary. You know it makes sense;-):D
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member

I think the answer to such slips might have been covered by Freud. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I find it hilarious as the only one they seem to be able to do is an horrensous RP, or a passable mockney. All good and shouldn't be taken too seriously.:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah Rory baby, you subliminally love Gary. You know it makes sense;-):D

I actually do quite like him! He's not my favourite (frenchy and Edele take that prestigious crown) but he's definitely in the top 5 haha
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pitman wrote: »
    If Lauren pees in James's idiotic trilby she will be my winner :cool:

Hahaha...don't know why I find that so hilarious, as the thought of that towie madam peeing in the pool made me gag...:( but you have a way with words, I'll grant you that:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I actually do quite like him! He's not my favourite (frenchy and Edele take that prestigious crown) but he's definitely in the top 5 haha

Good stuff and good taste.;-)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sherisgirl wrote: »
    She looks it, the last thing I would call her is a girl.

James is about her age and he thinks he is a youngster the way he prattles about, the last thing I would call James is a boy, first thing would be a bellend :p
  • ucra girlucra girl Posts: 19,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Does it happen? Non English speakers are ALWAYS mocked for their accents and command of the English language.Never the other way round unless I have missed something:confused: