Options

Tommy, please stop

jenni taliajenni talia Posts: 1,692
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I really like Tommy but he's doing that 'talking to his photos' thing again, why???:confused:

Comments

• Options
    Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would be cringing if I was his wife...

Actually I'm cringing anyway.
  • Options
    scotchscotch Posts: 10,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yeah i was cringing.

awful :mad:
  • Options
    Wicked FatherWicked Father Posts: 1,911
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That was appaling form on those tricep extensions. It's all about a controlled weight over a full range of motion. He's lost my vote.
  • Options
    jenni taliajenni talia Posts: 1,692
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    shame :rolleyes: I had such high hopes for Tommy.. that accent.. not bad body for his age.. :o
    but he's way too cringeworthy
  • Options
    NorfolkPoppyNorfolkPoppy Posts: 5,688
    Forum Member
    That was appaling form on those tricep extensions. It's all about a controlled weight over a full range of motion. He's lost my vote.

I love that you can write those first 2 sentences and know what they mean!

:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't have a f***ing clue what you're talking about but that did make me laugh.

Physio?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 82
    Forum Member
    God it's awful. He does it like a Captain's Log as well. :p
  • Options
    hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    God it's awful. He does it like a Captain's Log as well. :p

Star Trekking, across the universe
    On the Starship Enterprise, under Captain Kirk
    Star Trekking, across the universe
    Boldly going forward, 'cause we can't find reverse

Sorry....i felt an uncontrollable urge to burst into song there!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really like Tommy but he's doing that 'talking to his photos' thing again, why???:confused:

lol what's this??? I've never seen him do this before, explain to me please!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 380
    Forum Member
    He is sending out a message to his wife, family or friends. I say this because he said some thing on the lines of today's eviction and that they need to be here for the next one.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,677
    Forum Member
    shudder. he's a bit creepy.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    shame :rolleyes: I had such high hopes for Tommy.. that accent.. not bad body for his age.. :o
    but he's way too cringeworthy
    What about his accent? I love it. In what way do you find him cringeworthy? I don't think he has put a foot wrong really, although I long to see firebrand Tommy come to the fore.
  • Options
    Dub1Dub1 Posts: 5,959
    Forum Member
    He is a very boring man.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lulu g wrote: »
    What about his accent? I love it. In what way do you find him cringeworthy? I don't think he has put a foot wrong really, although I long to see firebrand Tommy come to the fore.

I don't think he has put a foot wrong either.

People like to dislike people for no reason, whether it be a laugh, an accent, a message to a wife, a hairy back, a shit dance.... They're not really reasons to dislike someone, are they?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You cynics. He's just a devoted husband sending a message to his wife, whom he loves dearly.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    davinawho wrote: »

He totally creeps me out and just laughs at everything Coolio says. :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    davinawho wrote: »
    Heavenly wrote: »
    He totally creeps me out and just laughs at everything Coolio says. :confused:

What is it that is creepy? I simply don't get it.

I think he's an ok, solid kinda guy.

He has stuck up for women and hasn't behaved badly.

Why would he give folks the creeps?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    His wife seriously did not want him enetering the Celeb BB, he honestly didn't think he'd still be in and not knowing how Gail is taking it I guess this is his way of letting her know what he's thinking. Another thing that was in the papers last week, it seems with Tommy studying law he'd be trying to do his papers for his course and didn't think he'd be that long in that he could catch up, now chances are he may well be way behind in his course. The law course is his future and lets face it, okay coming into hte BB house for a good fee is one thing but he is a wrker and would want to have a career to support his family, he may well have screwed up his course now by being in longer than he thought he'd be in.
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is it that is creepy? I simply don't get it.

I think he's an ok, solid kinda guy.

He has stuck up for women and hasn't behaved badly.

Why would he give folks the creeps?

He is doing it again as I type, Coolio isn't even being particularly funny but Tommy is laughing like a hyena, I agree with Michelle when she said he is just Coolio's sidekick in there, and not being his own person.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lost your support over bad form ? :D

Honestly did you think it was that bad ?

He was doing it quickly which builds explosiveness right ?

There did seem to be a little too much shoulder involved IIRC, is that what you mean ?
  • Options
    Pat13Pat13 Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Twice now I have seen him talking to the photograph of his wife and he looks and sounds completly stupid. Anyway I thought they weren't supposed to communicate with the outside world, which he is blatantly doing. Someone on BB was evicted once for that same reason.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,794
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fifelass wrote: »
    His wife seriously did not want him enetering the Celeb BB, he honestly didn't think he'd still be in <snip> ... it seems with Tommy studying law he'd be trying to do his papers for his course and didn't think he'd be that long in that he could catch up, now chances are he may well be way behind in his course.

Seems an odd decision in those circumstances to come in at all.

I think if we'd had a live feed Tommy night have been much more of a 'character', but he's not been given a 'story' in the highlights and so he's come across as a bit dull and one dimensional.

Maybe he has just been too canny, I guess because he's had a lot of controversy in the last few years they were hoping he'd say something indiscreet.

Yet another victim of the lack of live feed IMO.
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The law course is his future and lets face it, okay coming into hte BB house for a good fee is one thing but he is a wrker
    Well he's something along those lines anyway.:)
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he may well have screwed up his course now by being in longer than he thought he'd be in.
    Silly old goat can't have it both ways.