While there is still people queuing at the food banks

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Many would have watched or at least heard of the `Benefits Street` Documentary on TV Chanel 4.
...Well today a contractor friend who has been working in Winson Green Birmingham.. claims that All of the residents in the documentary has been sent on holiday at the tax payers expense.. allegedly the Government made a donation to a charitable organisation who used it to pay for the holiday.
>:(

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    Rubbish.

Nice try though.

And what's with the weird formatting of your paragraph?.
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ecckles wrote: »
    Many would have watched or at least heard of the `Benefits Street` Documentary on TV Chanel 4.
    ...Well today a contractor friend who has been working in Winson Green Birmingham.. claims that All of the residents in the documentary has been sent on holiday at the tax payers expense.. allegedly the Government made a donation to a charitable organisation who used it to pay for the holiday.

Oooh is this another benefit bashing thread?...must be 24 hours since I've seen one.
  • NX-74205NX-74205 Posts: 4,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Without a credible source I'm calling bullshit.
  • hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member
    There is two things in life that gets my hackles up...and they are polar opposites.

Bankers and long term benefit takers.
  • stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Much as it pains me to call into question the integrity of some bloke, this never happened.
  • TardisSteveTardisSteve Posts: 8,077
    Forum Member

what BS