Options

Tina Malone is pregnant!

124»

Comments

• Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't wish anything on her so don't acuse me of that. I just stated there may be complications given her old age. If something were to happen she will only have herself to blame.

Then I'm sure she will rush to the tabloids to sell her story and tell us all about it. Vile woman

OK, so provocatively writing 'maybe there will be complications' resplendent with the smiley icon was hardly NOT hoping there would be complications - surely you are clued up enough to see that?

I agree that it's wrong for a woman of her age to do this and I also agree that it's all for money - however, I don't wish an unborn child any harm and seeing as how she is up the duff I just hope all is well - for the baby's sake if no-one else's.
  • Options
    big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TrishaS wrote: »
    Big 2 page spread in Sunday Mirror today, so it's all about the money :mad:

babling babling
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TrishaS wrote: »
    Big 2 page spread in Sunday Mirror today, so it's all about the money :mad:

Of course it is; this sort of thing sells, no matter how minor the celebrity.

If she had met her 'ideal man' at 60 would she have wanted to start having IVF treatment at that age as well??!

I think it's irresponsible and akin to creating babies to order, but as she is now pregnant then I can only wish her well.
  • Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Age & IVF aside, she is horrible, horrible, horrible.:mad: Poor mite: I wouldn't inflict her on anyone, let alone a child!
  • Options
    Swanandduck2Swanandduck2 Posts: 5,502
    Forum Member
    The whole thing is deeply tacky. I wish her and her baby well, but turning conception and pregnancy into some kind of publicity stunt is really cheap and horrible. I suppose in 8 months time full details of her labour will be splashed all over the tabloids as well. Classy!
  • Options
    MarleyBMarleyB Posts: 748
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    how old is she must be like 60, well if mimi maguire can pop out sprogs after being grandma, im sure she can
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    Age & IVF aside, she is horrible, horrible, horrible.:mad: Poor mite: I wouldn't inflict her on anyone, let alone a child!
    The only way her genes could have survived up to now is to is to have flown in the face of evolution. She really ought to be on a shelf in a specimen jar.