So what has Nigels Critics have to say Now?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,181
Forum Member
✭✭✭
ROMA migrants coming to Britain to milk the benefits system are exposed in a shock new TV show.

Among the “stars” of Channel 5’s Gypsies On Benefits And Proud is one-time beggar Viorel Dinu, right, now living in Nottingham on £750 a month in hand-outs.

Don't be surprised is the EU supporters claim its just the figment of someones imagination
:o:o

Comments

• FaithyHFaithyH Posts: 2,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I say Nigel is a t w a t. Well you did ask?
  • agrainofsandagrainofsand Posts: 8,693
    Forum Member
    Goodness me...posting things in bold is very forceful...

I feel overwhelmed...
  • rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    £750 a month? It's an outrage. How is anyone supposed to live on £750 a month?
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    I say he has his future in British Steel.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member

I feel overwhelmed...

and it still doesnt make any sense.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I feel overwhelmed...

I really badly want to correct the grammar but I dislike grammar nazi types so I am sat on my hands.
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Aura101 wrote: »
    and it still doesnt make any sense.
    Never does - they could be flashing with neon lights and still wouldn't be any clearer :kitty:

Wonder how long it takes to embolden and centre everything like that each post?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    Never does - they could be flashing with neon lights and still wouldn't be any clearer :kitty:

Wonder how long it takes to embolden and centre everything like that each post?

Longer than it does to learniz is the basik engush.
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FaithyH wrote: »
    Longer than it does to learniz is the basik engush.
    *nods* :D
  • skp20040skp20040 Posts: 66,874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ecckles wrote: »
    ROMA migrants coming to Britain to milk the benefits system are exposed in a shock new TV show.

Among the “stars” of Channel 5’s Gypsies On Benefits And Proud is one-time beggar Viorel Dinu, right, now living in Nottingham on £750 a month in hand-outs.

Don't be surprised is the EU supporters claim its just the figment of someones imagination

I think we would all disagree with any immigrant choosing to come here with the intention of living on benefits and the laws within the EU need to be tightened so no country has to put up with it. But we also have a lot of home grown scroungers and for all the clamp downs it is usually genuine people who come out of it worse off whilst scroungers continue, so what is your answer to it ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    *nods* :D

LIEKS DIS POST
  • CaltonfanCaltonfan Posts: 6,311
    Forum Member
    Doesnt change my opinion of Nigel, hes still a c***
  • Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So one person should dictate our foreign policies? If the money is a big issue, why are you not raging against the BILLIONS in tax owed from large companies. Oh I see, that would interfere with your lifestyle, thus its not a real issue.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    I say that he's shamelessly exploiting the (quite frankly, wildly misguided) fears of the lower middle classes to further his own agenda. He's been consistently proved wrong on a variety of issues (most publicly, the number of immigrants from Romania and Bulgaria expected after the sanctions were lifted- he was hysterically off target) and, as yet, is still unable to demonstrate ANY of UKIP's policies other than the tired old rhetoric of immigration.

The fact remain UKIP remain very much a minority party and I'm not sure why this tedious little man is being afforded such a platform.
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think he's a kn0b. That's what I'm saying now, and that's probably what I'll say if you ask me tomorrow as well.
  • bookaddictbookaddict Posts: 2,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I say that he's shamelessly exploiting the (quite frankly, wildly misguided) fears of the lower middle classes to further his own agenda. He's been consistently proved wrong on a variety of issues (most publicly, the number of immigrants from Romania and Bulgaria expected after the sanctions were lifted- he was hysterically off target) and, as yet, is still unable to demonstrate ANY of UKIP's policies other than the tired old rhetoric of immigration.

The fact remain UKIP remain very much a minority party and I'm not sure why this tedious little man is being afforded such a platform.

Your answer is much more eloquent than mine, and I agree completely.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor Nigella :cry:
  • KJ44KJ44 Posts: 38,093
    Forum Member
    OP, please get this thread moved to the Politics forum, you'll get the response your point deserves.
  • MoggioMoggio Posts: 4,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's an extremely exploitative programme that people like the OP love to watch and masturbate over whilst holding a picture of Nick Grffin.
  • CSJBCSJB Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member

He actually said that 29 million people would be eligible to come to Britain, not that they all would.
    The numbers were wrong though, as two million had already left to pastures new.
    This misquote is perpetuated by the hysterical pro Europe camp, quite hypocritical when they have been exposed for peddling scaremongering baseless facts like 3 million jobs lost etc etc....

Our membership of the EU is an important subject and one that will effect everyones future.
    There are pros and cons but ultimately the question should be put before the British people in a referendum, whatever we decide should put the matter to bed.
    It's far to important to be left in the hands of politicians who have vested interests.
  • DianaFireDianaFire Posts: 12,711
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CSJB wrote: »
    He actually said that 29 million people would be eligible to come to Britain, not that they all would.
    The numbers were wrong though, as two million had already left to pastures new.
    This misquote is perpetuated by the hysterical pro Europe camp, quite hypocritical when they have been exposed for peddling scaremongering baseless facts like 3 million jobs lost etc etc....

Our membership of the EU is an important subject and one that will effect everyones future.
    There are pros and cons but ultimately the question should be put before the British people in a referendum, whatever we decide should put the matter to bed.
    It's far to important to be left in the hands of politicians who have vested interests.

Yet the flash on the side of the leaflet said: "Get your FREE booklet How many Bulgarians and Romanians will come to the UK in 2014?"

Nige et al were certainly sowing the seed that a shedload would come over this year. Which they haven't.

He's a lying liar who lies. And a twunt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moggio wrote: »
    I think it's an extremely exploitative programme that people like the OP love to watch and masturbate over whilst holding a picture of Nick Grffin.

Channel 5 must have some kind of public service quota to make sure that a fixed percentage of their broadcasting is revolting racist nonsense. Surely no one who can actually read without moving their lips thinks this kind of programme has anything to show?
    In Australian English NIgel is a colloquial term for a male social misfit or a person without friends

Sorry, Nigels of the world.
  • Toby LaRhoneToby LaRhone Posts: 12,916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FaithyH wrote: »
    I really badly want to correct the grammar but I dislike grammar nazi types so I am sat on my hands.
    How really badly? :)
  • Terry NTerry N Posts: 5,262
    Forum Member
    I would say he's a massive racist.
  • iris_de_baumeiris_de_baume Posts: 461
    Forum Member
    Arcana wrote: »
    I say he has his future in British Steel.

Even an XTC reference can't lift this moronic thread. :(