any1 know when pushing dasies will air?

xmastellyxmastelly Posts: 568
Forum Member
✭✭
it seems like its been advertised for years now and from what i've seen there seems to be no sign of it airing anytime soon!

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to this link it is supposed to be the end of March but Digiguide isn't showing anything for the next two weeks.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They seem to have been advertising it for about three months.
  • SproggSprogg Posts: 16,160
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It must take the record for the longest amount of time any programme has been "coming soon". :confused: :rolleyes:
  • xmastellyxmastelly Posts: 568
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sprogg wrote: »
    It must take the record for the longest amount of time any programme has been "coming soon". :confused: :rolleyes:

they must be trying to get the biggest tv audience ever!

i no this may sound a bit harsh as i'm sure this programme will do well as its very big in the states but when itv advertise a programme this much i really want to see it flop, just to prove 2 itv that no amount of advertising will do the trick!

i just wish rock rivals or echo beach was advertised this long b4 they aired as when itv advertise a show this much you just so wanna see it crash and burn!! but pushing dasies i'm sure will do well!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that maybe ITV had planned to have started airing it by now but have since changed their minds. I just can't see the point in the amount of time it's been advertised and still no start date.
  • CentCent Posts: 26,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tube Talk said it has been confirmed as Saturday 12th April on ITV1.
  • fleetfleet Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think that maybe ITV had planned to have started airing it by now but have since changed their minds. I just can't see the point in the amount of time it's been advertised and still no start date.

i don't know you no as the ad's started out very short with just a dasie popping up that only lasted a few seconds and now we have longer versions of the ads with clips from the drama!

so i think itv knew what they where doing by showing short ads for a month or so 2 keep us guessing and then introduce longer ads later on!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fleet wrote: »

that poster said itv emailed them saying it was airing on itv2, i thought it was airing on itv1
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this is a bit off topic but when itv have there 1st major usa drama airing primetime since the 90's you would think they would introduce some glossy ads like ch4 did with dirty sexty money and lost when lost 1st lauched. i like the way ch4 advertise new shows they are a drana with in themselves all itv every do when advertising shows is show clips from them at least ch4 jazz there ads up a bit, and are not just a 30 sec cllip show!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xmastelly wrote: »
    i don't know you no as the ad's started out very short with just a dasie popping up that only lasted a few seconds and now we have longer versions of the ads with clips from the drama!

so i think itv knew what they where doing by showing short ads for a month or so 2 keep us guessing and then introduce longer ads later on!

Maybe. I think they've totally overdone it though.. and for what? 3m viewers??
  • fleetfleet Posts: 11,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xmastelly wrote: »
    that poster said itv emailed them saying it was airing on itv2, i thought it was airing on itv1

I think thats something else ITV keep changing their minds about.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe. I think they've totally overdone it though.. and for what? 3m viewers??

well i wish it would get 3 million to prove to itv that ads for 3 months is not worth it, but this shows huge in america and has got great reviews so i 'm sure it will do well, that i wish they advertised rock rivals or another flop show like this as its times like thiswhen shows are advertised this much i love to see them fail!