Options

Kara Tointon & Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 21)

Tipi wrote: »
Stop it! I'm blushing :o

(but thanks!:D)

This thread is a continuation of: Kara Tointon & Artem Chigvintsev Appreciation Thread (Part 20)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,647
    Forum Member
    can anyone remember where the SCD show from Glasgow on the 13th in front of Mrs C is stored, i did have it on my old computer but when it crashed didn't get to save everything, someone on A thread hasn't seen it, anyone still got it stored please
  • Options
    wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BJgirl wrote: »
    can anyone remember where the SCD show from Glasgow on the 13th in front of Mrs C is stored, i did have it on my old computer but when it crashed didn't get to save everything, someone on A thread hasn't seen it, anyone still got it stored please

Found it - link now on Artem's thread
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,875
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wliag43 wrote: »
    Found it - link now on Artem's thread

was just about to post it too :)

http://s1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa442/nerakmc/?action=view&current=SCD13Feb2011014.mp4
  • Options
    SMW1963SMW1963 Posts: 1,473
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Wow ==Thank You Wilag43 & Tipi. your star's for finding this

Just watching this I just can't stop smiling :):) what a lovely couple.and such happy memories for the both.:D:D
  • Options
    ClartemClartem Posts: 2,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just look at what your blushes did Tipi, sent us into thread 21.
  • Options
    Forum Member

happy days so glad i have this again together with all the other tour bits :D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 103
    Forum Member
    part 21.... hippieeee!
    :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 150
    Forum Member
    Just want to add my thanks for all the photos and links and Absent friends reviews. Big special thanks to Tipi; we couldn't do it without you! ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 381
    Forum Member
    Thank you Wilag & Tipi for all you posts and it is lovely to see the video's of the night Mrs.C was there how happy our couple were then and still are .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just want to add my thanks for all the photos and links and Absent friends reviews. Big special thanks to Tipi; we couldn't do it without you! ;)

So true, Thanks everyone for all you do to keep this great thread alive.

Lovely memories of last year's tour. That clip of Kara& Artem from Gasgow brought a tear to my eye - again. They really are a gorgeous couple. Xx

Going out for a walk in this lovely sunshine, but OH says it's freezing out, so will have to find my hat before I go.( a sight to behold I can assure you!)
  • Options
    wliag43wliag43 Posts: 3,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beautiful out, but cold. decided on town instead of just a walk.
    Very quiet here!
  • Options
    hello:)hello:) Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    Very quiet here!
    I guess it is I'm here (lurking). was having tea when Kara was on loose ends on radio 4:( guess it will be on iplayer however:)

...back to lurking/working

thanks for the hellos:)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    7seren7 wrote: »
    Very quiet here!

Shopping, me too!:)

A lovely new thread, wow:)

My friend in Cambridge says it is -15 there:eek: In comparison it is quite tropical where I am. Warm wishes;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello:) wrote: »
    I guess it is I'm here (lurking). was having tea when Kara was on loose ends on radio 4:( guess it will be on iplayer however:)

Hello hello!:D
  • Options
    dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anam cara wrote: »
    Shopping, me too!:)

A lovely new thread, wow:)

My friend in Cambridge says it is -15 there:eek: In comparison it is quite tropical where I am. Warm wishes;)

That's where I am, absolutely freezing! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    For all of you on twitter i think Artem would be great on Saturday Kitchen on BBC1 i have just tweeted them and suggested him, anyone else want to join in
  • Options
    ClartemClartem Posts: 2,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anam cara wrote: »
    Hello hello!:D
    :D. :D. :D.
    Can't beat that
    Welcome Hello
  • Options
    dollysiddollysid Posts: 3,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hello :D

Ooh I didn't realise Kara was on the radio did anyone listen?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dollysid wrote: »
    That's where I am, absolutely freezing! :eek:

It was sunny but cold here - very pleasant really. Lovely in the sun.

According to tweets Craig is loving Glasgow. Is anyone going tonight? I know Eselle is going tomorrow afternoon .
    I should think Artem will get to London to be with Kara for St Valentine's day and then bomb down the M4 to Cardiff for Wednesday. It will be interesting to have seen the show at the very beginning of the tour in B'Ham and compare it with a show nearing the end in Cardiff. Can't wait.
  • Options
    SuzieQ12SuzieQ12 Posts: 3,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dollysid wrote: »
    Hello :D

Ooh I didn't realise Kara was on the radio did anyone listen?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b01bw7hn

Kara's co-star Reece Shearsmith is on the programme (at around the 34 minutes marks) but Kara doesn't seem to be.
  • Options
    hello:)hello:) Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    Clartem wrote: »
    :D. :D. :D.
    Can't beat that
    Welcome Hello

:D:)
    Kara's co-star Reece Shearsmith is on the programme (at around the 34 minutes marks) but Kara doesn't seem to be.

:( ah well...and really? http://http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s104/strictly-come-dancing/news/a365218/strictly-come-dancing-tess-daly-i-want-alan-carr-as-new-judge.html
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wliag43 wrote: »

thanks wliag:)
    BJgirl wrote: »
    For all of you on twitter i think Artem would be great on Saturday Kitchen on BBC1 i have just tweeted them and suggested him, anyone else want to join in

I always thought Celebrity Masterchef would be a good show for him ;)

SuzieQ12 wrote: »
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/console/b01bw7hn

it was tweeted that she would be on but then Reece tweeted that he was to be on it so I figured she would either be on with him or not at all...seems it was the latter, ah well. thanks for the reminder and checking for it.

Sounds like there was some fun at SCD tonight:D:D
    @artemchigvintse you were amazing tonight!! Pity u had nancy as a partner!! Loved seeing u in ur dressing gown at the end!! ;-) xxx
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absent Friends related tweets:

Watching Absent Friends, play at the Harold Pinter Theatre in Soho. Kara Toiton is great!

Absent friends is hysterical, especially enjoying the 70's interval tuuuuunes

Everything Theatre @EveryTheatre
    Our review of Absent Friends (http://t.co/YAjXqX47) seems harsh compared to others - but we stand by it. @ktointon very good, rest was flat!

• Options
    crazy4kartemcrazy4kartem Posts: 1,553
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beautiful day here; lovely blue sky and sunshine but very cold. I met up with MajorLurker who has been travelling round the south of England a bit recently. We had lunch, coffee and a nice chat about Kara, Absent Friends, the romance of K&A, a bit of reminiscing about Pygmalion and the fun we all had on June 11th/Sept 3rd. Look forward to seeing her again (and many others) on March 10th. :)
This discussion has been closed.