Time Team

2»

Comments

• Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't realise it was a new series. I will have to watch online later :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 175
    Forum Member
    Laurel1001 wrote: »
    Gutted time team is ending. It got me thru many all nighters at uni when it used to air at midnight on discovery, going back 14 years here....

I hear that! The late night repeats on Discovery is where I got into Time Team. I'd see a bit here and a bit there. Before long I was making a point of watching it and eagerly looking forward to the next one. :)

The first episode in this new series is a spectacular return to form. That dreadful woman has been banished along with that stupid man in the flat cap. He was a poor substitute for Stewart Ainsworth.

Such a shame the programme has been cancelled by that tubby little bitch Jay Hunt. It's a pity we can't deport her back to Australia. I'm sure she'll use the slot for something worthwhile, like Britain's Fattest Thalidomide Victim or Sex Pest and Proud.
  • a01020304a01020304 Posts: 2,374
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    good to see it back to classic time team, last series was a disaster, am glad they got rid of the female they brought in and gone back to the original format.
    Just a pity C4 dont realise they have a good program and changing it back to the classic format is a good thing and stop their madness in axing it.
    Just re-comission it and keep the format as it is, tony and the team do a good job and its such good family viewing and shows archeology is not just for old foggies and anyone can participate and appreciate history.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Absolutely ridiculous that they are axing this programme. Even more ridiculous is the lack of adequate trailers promoting the new series. If it wasn't for this forum, I wouldn't have known it was on ! Thank you for the information :)
  • ocoxocox Posts: 2,604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now if they had got rid of Rakshar:mad: as well it would be perfect:)
  • gomezzgomezz Posts: 44,623
    Forum Member
    What on earth do you not like about the delightful Rakshar? :confused: