Who will be watching the Eastenders show? Sorry I mean't the Soap Awards on Thursday?

2»

Comments

• dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    Idiots

:D
    That's what the ''I'' stands for. ITV is full of idiots.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    dan2008 wrote: »
    That's what the ''I'' stands for. ITV is full of idiots.

Well except for Emmerdale :p
  • dan2008dan2008 Posts: 37,281
    Forum Member
    Well except for Emmerdale :p
    I am not able to comment at this present time :p
  • LHolmesLHolmes Posts: 13,887
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    danyell wrote: »
    We all know Eastenders wins every year.
    Hollyoaks won best soap last year.
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Me just to see if Michelle keegan is there
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly.

Really?
    2006 EastEnders won two awards (Best actress and a special award for Wendy Richard)

2013 EastEnders won Two awards and none by the panel or Public just a Writer and Behind the scenes award.

2014 EastEnders won 1 award for Best Newcomer and a special lifetime award for Adam Woodyatt.

So not predictable at all.

Adam Woodyatt revieved his lifetime achievement in 2013 Dan, I expected better from you!:(:D.

To answer the question of the thread, hell yes!

Love EastEnders and love the soap awards, so why not;).
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,265
    Forum Member
    Lmao, who said EE win all the time? what planet are they living on :D EE only won like two awards last year, and one the year before, unless they have won some we don't know about. :p
  • J-BJ-B Posts: 18,612
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm only watching until I've had a good hard look at all the ones I fancy off of soaps on there. Then I'll be switching off. For good. That'll show ITV.

Thanks.
  • Danny_FrancisDanny_Francis Posts: 5,656
    Forum Member
    Exactly.

Really?
    2006 EastEnders won two awards (Best actress and a special award for Wendy Richard)

2013 EastEnders won Two awards and none by the panel or Public just a Writer and Behind the scenes award.

2014 EastEnders won 1 award for Best Newcomer and a special lifetime award for Adam Woodyatt.

So not predictable at all.

I think what Danyell may be getting at is that if we look at the history of winners of the BSAs for the majority of the time it's more or less a penalty shootout between EastEnders or Coronation Street which is predictable and boring in a sense. HO winning last year was a rare and pleasant surprise, we probably won't see any other soap outside of the big two winning that prize again any time soon. Anyroad, it should be a good show ;-)
  • andreas_eastendandreas_eastend Posts: 3,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't have ITV, but I'll be looking forward to watch the EE winners and Annes tribute online. Oh, and also seeing some my favorite actors/actress :D