Options

Peaches Geldof

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
Forum Member
I did have a quick look and was suprised that there wasn't a thread based on Peaches. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place as 'Showbiz' assumes she actually works.

Anyhoo.....I am devastated that her marriage is in trouble and she is seeing someone else. I really thought of all the celebrity couples these 2 would last the distance.

I am really sorry for her and I just hope the loss does't distract her from continuing her career in whatever it is she does.

She really is an inspiration!!

Go Peaches!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Should of gone to Specsavers.
    http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=986425

Personally I don't give a rats arse about her, living of the family name, no real job, no talent and the list goes on.

There are more threads if you care to use the search tools kindly provided by DS.
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not a loss if she never had it. Brain or career, to name a few examples :p
  • Options
    tysonstormtysonstorm Posts: 24,609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Zeleb slag in affair shocker. Oh my.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    According to THE SUN has been seeing another guy for weeks.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, we never saw this on the cards......;)

Wake me up when it's all over......

:yawn:
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Peaches who (cares)?
  • Options
    googlekinggoogleking Posts: 15,006
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dgjbear wrote: »
    I did have a quick look and was suprised that there wasn't a thread based on Peaches. Perhaps I am looking in the wrong place as 'Showbiz' assumes she actually works.

Anyhoo.....I am devastated that her marriage is in trouble and she is seeing someone else. I really thought of all the celebrity couples these 2 would last the distance.

I am really sorry for her and I just hope the loss does't distract her from continuing her career in whatever it is she does.

Go Peaches!!!!!!!

:D funny post :D
  • Options
    millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    I can't stand the miserable spoilt brat..
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Go Peaches!!!!!!!

I know. :(:( how can ANY marriage be considered safe if that one is over? What am I going to do with my 'peaches and max 4ever' tattoo now? People who call her a shallow, spoilt waster are just jealous of her beauty and talent. :mad:
  • Options
    Tel69Tel69 Posts: 27,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Go Peaches!!!!!!!

You do know sarcasm is the lowest form of wit??

Is anyone really surprised this publicity stunt has now done it's job so they now gain a little bit more publicity by calling this whole thing off. She really could become the English Paris Hilton for sheer pointlessness imho.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    MindbearMindbear Posts: 2,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't realise she was sleeping with more than one person behind his back. Christ, she's a prick.
  • Options
    bigbro24bigbro24 Posts: 11,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Go Peaches!!!!!!!

arf arf :D:D:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I love Peaches. I think she's just adorable.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I love Peaches. I think she's just adorable.

She's yours. Especially if you're actually Rich. Please take her to France though and keep her there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ameri wrote: »

That's not fair - basset hounds have a charm about them ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mindbear wrote: »
    I didn't realise she was sleeping with more than one person behind his back. Christ, she's a prick.

No surprise there.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    chuck_wipplchuck_wippl Posts: 5,099
    Forum Member
    Peaches WISHES she could be Britain's Paris Hilton!!!

She's too ugly (she really is people. GHASTLY!), too delusional and too...too...OH JUST **** OFF PEACHES!!!!! :mad:

Hehe..