ppaupyppaupy Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valtimmy wrote: »

Oh thanks for that..makes more sense.
  • Options
    kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,257
    Forum Member
    I think it was once mentioned that she'd been underage when she had to Ryan (Alex). Liz was having a pop about her to Steve whilst he was pining and she said 'how old was she when she gave birth anyhow' and I thought he said 15 and then Liz looked a bit aghast but might be wrong. Her boyfriend (they weren't married as far as I'm aware) could have been older (at least old enough to be supposedly driving the car when he died) but they change continuity so often with these things :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm pretty sure that Michelle wasn't married. She never refered to Dean (was that his name?) as her husband and she has no married name. I vaguely remember it being mentioned a long time ago that she was very, very young when she had Ryan/Alex so 13/14 is probably right.
  • Options
    masterquanmasterquan Posts: 5,804
    Forum Member
    XDarkEyesX wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure that Michelle wasn't married. She never refered to Dean (was that his name?) as her husband and she has no married name. I vaguely remember it being mentioned a long time ago that she was very, very young when she had Ryan/Alex so 13/14 is probably right.

you're right it was mentioned all along she had him very young