The Daily Pwice

Comments

• DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Go check her biographies.
    Available in some charity shops for 10p.:)

Who are you talking about?:confused:
  • Kay2000Kay2000 Posts: 3,906
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://metro.co.uk/2009/09/17/jordan-attack-it-wasnt-me-who-raped-katie-price-414353/ Innocent men's names were branded about, and for the first time in her life, she kept her mouth shut, and let the speculation continue :mad:
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Lesley was NOT linked to KPs date rape..... The name was said off camera ..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2322060/Katie-Price-tweet-prompts-miscarriage-fears-If-I-lose-baby-certain-people-Ill-blaming.html

A few people in the comments asking where is her bump if she is seven months gone
    She is wearing a big pink scarf and hiding her belly...again. In other pictures I have seen of her lately she is always clutching at whatever jacket/scarf thing she has on to hide her bump..or non-bump! this is something you do when you're hiding your body, when has she ever hidden her body fgs?

Also she did not marry Keiran can't spell his name because she was worried about a baby being born out of wedlock or because she got pregnant too quickly or whatever..this is Katie Price we're talking about.
    She got a massive pay cheque from OK! for her wedding didn't she? and needed some publicity, she is desperate for media attention now as her star has faded so fast in the last few years.

Unless she shows her bump and her face in a non-photoshopped picture I still reckon there is no baby..or she was trying for a baby and told a few fibs, her tweet about losing the baby was very sneaky.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    johartuk wrote: »
    I forgot about that! Didn't they have to edit that bit out of the documentary?

Allegedly she did.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kay2000 wrote: »
    http://metro.co.uk/2009/09/17/jordan-attack-it-wasnt-me-who-raped-katie-price-414353/ Innocent men's names were branded about, and for the first time in her life, she kept her mouth shut, and let the speculation continue :mad:

Thank you for the link.

I still do not know though, who did what where and when.:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you for the link.

I still do not know though, who did what where and when.:confused:

Me neither, just wanted to show that names were thrown about, and John Leslie was rumoured, as Katie had said her alleged attacker had done it before.
    http://www.sickipedia.org/search?q=John%20Leslie
  • SkafaceSkaface Posts: 4,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John Lesley was NOT linked to KPs date rape..... The name was said off camera ..

John Leslie WAS linked to KP's rape claim, or at least was publicly speculated to be the man in question because she said *the person in question* had done it before.

Whoever's name the evil little witch said off camera was only in front of a few people ~ whoever was there at the time, obviously. They were then sworn to secrecy and as far as I know, it has never been made public, nor would she tell the police who she was making such serious allegations against.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    John Lesley's name was used in articles because it was speculated the name might come out in the same way his name did .
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    Seems katie also wrote about Caradelevingne hmm... https://mobile.twitter.com/mikefmacleod/status/332908779312119809/photo/1

KP really seems to be going over the top lately, attacking everyone and everything. She's always had that in her nature, but there seems to be aggression in her words lately. Real anger and resentment? Bitterness even?

Something isn't right here.

If this was a woman who i knew, i'd suggest to her that she sees a therapist quickly. Nervous breakdown?
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »
    KP really seems to be going over the top lately, attacking everyone and everything. She's always had that in her nature, but there seems to be aggression in her words lately. Real anger and resentment? Bitterness even?

If this was a woman who i knew, i'd suggest to her that she sees a therapist quickly. Nervous breakdown?

Narcissists have a subconscious fear of the ageing process. I expect that Pwicey sees all the new, fresh young girls like Cara getting all the column inches she used to generate and feels exceptionally threatened and more frightening for her.....old.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skaface wrote: »
    John Leslie WAS linked to KP's rape claim, or at least was publicly speculated to be the man in question because she said *the person in question* had done it before.

Whoever's name the evil little witch said off camera was only in front of a few people ~ whoever was there at the time, obviously. They were then sworn to secrecy and as far as I know, it has never been made public, nor would she tell the police who she was making such serious allegations against.

I think i read there was a confidentiality agreement signed, i am sure i read that somewhere.
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »

Deffo losing her marbles.....:p

And why are we discussing the alleged rape?:confused:
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    She really is trash personified.
    She has always used sex to earn .
    First flashing her bits for men to enjoy intimate moments over ,then selling tales of her sexploits for more cash.
    Now reduced to buying random blokes prepared to impregnate her & marry her for cash & infamy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skaface wrote: »

You sure about that?:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deffo losing her marbles.....:p

And why are we discussing the alleged rape?:confused:

Because it was asked if Katie really would fake being pregnant, that's when the alleged rape was brought up.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to urge caution about speculating about the identity of Katie's rapist - lawyers at the time warned that Tweeters could be sued for repeating the name of the alleged culprit http://news.sky.com/story/725283/tweeters-may-be-sued-over-jordan-rape-name
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You sure about that?:confused:

I can not find any article linking John Lesley to KP rape .. Only mentions I have found have been media saying they are concerned because the name might come out the same way his did on tv
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    I can not find any article linking John Lesley to KP rape .. Only mentions I have found have been media saying they are concerned because the name might come out the same way his did on tv

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/entertainment/celebrity/revealed-man-alleged-to-have-raped-jordan-1036932

Maybe this is where it stems from?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090918033411AAsEBsL Look at the names being thrown about here, and you will see the same names on many more sites similar to this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090918033411AAsEBsL Look at the names being thrown about here, and you will see the same names on many more sites similar to this.

I thought we weren't replying to each other :confused:
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Because it was asked if Katie really would fake being pregnant, that's when the alleged rape was brought up.

AH, okay, carry on, I got a bit lost in the thread..:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought we weren't replying to each other :confused:

I was showing you what you can not find. Its called being helpful :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was showing you what you can not find.[/

A website of tittle tattle is not proof of anything.. And can we please have a final ruling are we replying or not :confused::confused::confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never been a KP fan/supporter but venom such as the above makes me want to support her.:(

What on earth has she done to anyone to merit such nastiness?

I am willing to bet that nobody around here has ever been hurt by her..............yet those words are truly horrible.:(

She's an abomination.;)
This discussion has been closed.