Justin Bieber booed...

Comments

• My Sweet LifeMy Sweet Life Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mybelle wrote: »
    We were lucky enough to get The Script. but I heard she did it twice? Once poor Gary Go had to do a double set and the other time they had time to fly The Script back over at short notice. That's what I heard anyway - don't know if it's true. And yeah, I heard about the 90,000 fans booing her on one of the dates she did deign to appear.

On one of the dates I also heard that she'd said she was ill, only to be found drinking at the hotel by the lads on their return. She had abviously decided she was too important to be a support act.:D

I'm not entirely sure she did it twice. She was supporting TT for two of the Manchester gigs, I went to the first one she was supporting. We could hear her soundchecking as we were queuing up. Gary Go's intro was that a video was played on the big screens and then he would walk on stage. The video was played and he didn't appear. 20 minutes later a sign came up on the big screens saying that Lady Gaga wouldn't be performing and that Gary Go would do his set in her slot. I obviously don't know what was happening backstage but she decided she couldn't/wouldn't perform right at the very last second. It made her look really daft, I felt sorry for Gary Go as people were initially blaming him when we didn't know what was happening. The next night when she was meant to be the support act, The Script flew over from Dublin at short notice to stand in.

I was at both Wembley gigs she supported, she definitely got booed the first night, and got a muted reception both nights.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    haha why is he wearing that gas mask, what a tool

Why are his jogging bottoms about to fall off in this?
    Scroll down.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-389880/The-phoney-cynical-world-Ali-Gs-role-model-.html

Tool doesn't begin to cover it. ;)
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    benjamini wrote: »
    My niece was at the concert on Monday. It was her very expensive birthday prezzie from her mum. Apart from the long wait he missed out 5 songs that he sang and will sing at all the other concerts. She is gutted.

Is she still a fan though? ;)

On London Tonight last night they showed footage of one of their journalists asking his management why he was late and a group of girls who were there started shouting at the journalist for asking such a stupid question.
  • benjaminibenjamini Posts: 32,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Is she still a fan though? ;)

On London Tonight last night they showed footage of one of their journalists asking his management why he was late and a group of girls who were there started shouting at the journalist for asking such a stupid question.

Not sure. She is only 13. She will learn.:D She sounded disenchanted on FB last night. There is hope.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Why are his jogging bottoms about to fall off in this?
    Scroll down.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-389880/The-phoney-cynical-world-Ali-Gs-role-model-.html

Tool doesn't begin to cover it. ;)

complete idiot, Michael K knows the score:D
    http://dlisted.com/2013/03/05/bitch-got-booed-justin-bieber-edition
  • Delboy219Delboy219 Posts: 3,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    haha why is he wearing that gas mask, what a tool

Not many people picked up on it, but the gas mask was Justin telling us to our face that he thinks London and the rest of the UK stinks.

Who knew he was also a comedy genius? :rolleyes:
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    Not many people picked up on it, but the gas mask was Justin telling us to our face that he thinks London and the rest of the UK stinks.

oh silly me, clever little baby Justin grrrrr take it back to your playpen, little oik he is
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Delboy219 wrote: »

Wow if you can smell the rest of the UK in one place it must be awful. :rolleyes:

What a ****ing douche. If he doesn't like it here he can stay the **** out.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the plus side, a lot of kids are learning a lot of valuable lessons out of it.
  • sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,010
    Forum Member
    I'm not entirely sure she did it twice.

I think she did - well she was supposed to do the Saturday and Sunday support at LCCG for Take That and twice she didn't appear - I went to both and she definitely didn't show. I remember Gary Barlow thanking Gary Go for helping them out of a sticky situation by doing a double set (Gary was TRULY pissed off with GaGa). A couple of the girls I'd gone with on the Saturday were only going to see GaGa so they were a little miffed and left half-way through TT's set (mind you - it was torrential rain on the Saturday so that made it worse for them as well I suppose). I went the next day and The Script had been indeed called in at short notice.

On another matter - how bloody awful is LCCG for a concert venue - one of the WORST venues I've ever been to.

Mind you - TT aren't beyond starting late. I remember one of the Manchester gigs on the BW tour they were delayed by well over an hour and some fans had to leave the MEN early to get home by public transport. We found out later that there had been a small fire backstage (or were told that) I'm not sure though as I'd have thought a fire of any kind would mean evacuating the building altogether.
  • Buffy AnneBuffy Anne Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    LIZALYNN wrote: »
    What a half hearted apology Beiber gave.

I agree. You can just pictured some poor, harassed PR person standing next to him and telling him what to write.

He seems so immature for nineteen. He looks and acts more like a fourteen year old at best.

I feel sorry for his fans (the ones that don't act in the vile manner many of them seem to, at least).
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    He is forgetting 90% of his fans are are all young. You do not treat your fans like that especially when you have a young fan base like his and have school the next morning.

He likes to think he is a Popular act but tbh he is only popular with the young crowd. His fan base will soon move on and imo i think he only has a short time left before he begins to fizzle out and the next JB will arrive.
  • Buffy AnneBuffy Anne Posts: 133
    Forum Member
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    He likes to think he is a Popular act but tbh he is only popular with the young crowd. His fan base will soon move on and imo i think he only has a short time left before he begins to fizzle out and the next JB will arrive.

This is so true.

Every generation has a "Justin Bieber" so the time he has left with this lot isn't long anyway as children and tweens are growing up faster than ever.

I hope the next "Justin Bieber" is a lot more mature and likeable than the current idiot we're saddled with!
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is forgetting 90% of his fans are are all young. You do not treat your fans like that especially when you have a young fan base like his and have school the next morning.

Why not? He may as well as he knows that they'll worship and adore him no matter what.
    He knows that he can treat them how he wants because he knows that they love him whatever he does.
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So was he on time tonight?
  • MicrokorgMicrokorg Posts: 2,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Prize winning Prick
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Why not? He may as well as he knows that they'll worship and adore him no matter what.
    He knows that he can treat them how he wants because he knows that they love him whatever he does.

his young fans might but the parents have the last say when it comes to seeing him on tour again. after all its the parents 'a huge majority' who buy the tickets for this guys shows.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should give all the people who waited for him on that night a Full refund, out of his own money
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    his young fans might but the parents have the last say when it comes to seeing him on tour again. after all its the parents 'a huge majority' who buy the tickets for this guys shows.

Yep. It cost a lot of money to get tickets (and travel, hotels etc) for some of them, are they likely to pay all that again next time? I shouldn't think so.

I feel sorry for the kids. I remember being that age. Your idol is perfect to you, you love him/her to the point of obsession. Usually your tastes gradually change and you start to like other stuff as you grow up.To have him let you down like that must be heartbreaking for them.
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His behaviour will catch up with him if he carries on like this.
  • elnombreelnombre Posts: 3,625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cooperone wrote: »
    He should give all the people who waited for him on that night a Full refund, out of his own money

Why? No artist that I've ever seen has offered a guarantee on what time they will hit the stage or be done. The parents paid for a performance and they got one, eventually.

If people had to leave to get a train or wanted to bitch about school being the next day, that's nothing to do with him really. If you're spending 120+ to take your daughter on a night out, perhaps something as basic and relatively commonplace as the show running late is an eventuality you should be prepared for.

Showbusiness is not responsible for your life.
  • Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    elnombre wrote: »
    Why? No artist that I've ever seen has offered a guarantee on what time they will hit the stage or be done. The parents paid for a performance and they got one, eventually.

If people had to leave to get a train or wanted to bitch about school being the next day, that's nothing to do with him really. If you're spending 120+ to take your daughter on a night out, perhaps something as basic and relatively commonplace as the show running late is an eventuality you should be prepared for.

Showbusiness is not responsible for your life.

Oh come on.

Wouldn't you be unhappy if you'd paid out 100 quid+ for your kid (if indeed you have one) a ticket to see this little scrote and he turned up 2 hours late?
    If being late is 'nothing to do with him really', who IS it to do with?

'Technical issues' my ar*e. :rolleyes:
  • Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,293
    Forum Member
    The issue was the show starting late and causing transport problems. That's all.

This whole thing about "it was a school night!" is nonsensical. I doubt a 8 year old is really going to miss anything important if he/she misses one day of school.

They really don't need to know that the cow jumped over the moon.