Options

Paranormal witness

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,479
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone watch this tonight? A couple moved into a home which was previously inhabitated by Herb Baumister, a serial killer.
    I am a horror film fan and never find them scary, but this series scares the living daylights out of me, the part where he recorded the voice, they played the actual recording,:eek::eek:

Brilliant show but genuinely scary, do not watch if you live alone
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    galaxy99 wrote: »
    Anyone watch this tonight? A couple moved into a home which was previously inhabitated by Herb Baumister, a serial killer.
    I am a horror film fan and never find them scary, but this series scares the living daylights out of me, the part where he recorded the voice, they played the actual recording,:eek::eek:

Brilliant show but genuinely scary, do not watch if you live alone

I watched last night too galaxy, scared the bejesus out of me (as always with this excellent show!!)

Completely agree with a previous poster too, that it's easily the scariest of the paranormal shows on tele.

The most frightening one I've seen was the Hollywood sign haunting, my god that spooked me & made me jump!
    Thinking about that ghost chasing them down the hill gave me nightmares I don't mind admitting, lol.

Despite it scaring me, I'm completely hooked!! :D
  • Options
    BigBmadBigBmad Posts: 18,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love this show.

Along with 'A Haunting' the best paranormal show out there
  • Options
    colgirlcolgirl Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    I love Paranormal Witness. I watch it on the Really channel. I never felt scared by Most Haunted - just lots of standing around in the dark waiting for something to happen, but never did. However, with PW you get dramatic re-enactments which are quite horrifying and spooky. I really enjoyed the episode where 4 teenagers back in 1988 went hiking one night up to the Hollywood sign. They were all describing how as they were about to leave it, they saw a woman casually walking towards them apparently effortlessly, dressed in white. They later discovered that back in the early 30s an actress called Peggy Entwhistle committed suicide by throwing herself off the letter H from the sign. The other episode that was on tv a few nights ago was set in a theatre in Salt Lake City. The witnesses were 2 police officers whose job it was to guard the building at night. One of them described how he was viewing the infra red security camera when he saw a man sitting in the auditorium. The figure then vanished and he described how it then appeared suddenly right in front of the screen! Late at night, the lift would suddenly start up but when the doors opened nobody would be inside. The accountant at the theatre described how this happened to him when he was working late one night. I'd definitely recommend this programme, very scary!
  • Options
    LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    colgirl wrote: »
    I love Paranormal Witness. I watch it on the Really channel. I never felt scared by Most Haunted - just lots of standing around in the dark waiting for something to happen, but never did. However, with PW you get dramatic re-enactments which are quite horrifying and spooky. I really enjoyed the episode where 4 teenagers back in 1988 went hiking one night up to the Hollywood sign. They were all describing how as they were about to leave it, they saw a woman casually walking towards them apparently effortlessly, dressed in white. They later discovered that back in the early 30s an actress called Peggy Entwhistle committed suicide by throwing herself off the letter H from the sign. The other episode that was on tv a few nights ago was set in a theatre in Salt Lake City. The witnesses were 2 police officers whose job it was to guard the building at night. One of them described how he was viewing the infra red security camera when he saw a man sitting in the auditorium. The figure then vanished and he described how it then appeared suddenly right in front of the screen! Late at night, the lift would suddenly start up but when the doors opened nobody would be inside. The accountant at the theatre described how this happened to him when he was working late one night. I'd definitely recommend this programme, very scary!

Both of those were really scary and the later actually made me scream like a girl:o
  • Options
    grimpygrimpy Posts: 695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nobody else watch "A Haunting"
  • Options
    nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi I'm sorry to bump this thread, but i been really wondering when is the show back on Really channel and going to be shown on TV?
  • Options
    PPhilsterPPhilster Posts: 1,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's flipping scary ! ( or I'm a wimp ) it's people "real" stories told with actors ,it's only one story over an hour .

Some are one story and others are two.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    grimpy wrote: »
    Nobody else watch "A Haunting"

A Haunting was the best of the recreated stories paranormal shows and the best paranormal show period, but only up until season four. Season five brought in a new group of people producing it and it is downright awful. Sadly, even the wonderful voice of the original narrator from the original series can't help it with the ridiculous dialogue they give him to read and the stupid visual effects they introduced. Even the acting is poor. It's really sad to see such a wonderfully produced program be ruined.

Again, I only recommend season 1-4 (39 episodes) when it was a Discovery Channel program here in America.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi I'm sorry to bump this thread, but i been really wondering when is the show back on Really channel and going to be shown on TV?

Here in America season three starts in June with many more episodes than before at twenty.
  • Options
    fmradiotuner1fmradiotuner1 Posts: 20,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw this on facebook I like the show so will be good to put in the planner when its on here.
  • Options
    HotasfireHotasfire Posts: 214
    Forum Member
    This show scares the crap out of me...I have to watch it in the day cause i feel all paranoid like I'm being watched. :o

The one that had me quaking was the girl that was left at home on her own and she ties her bedroom door with string and it starts being yanked open violently and she's there screaming her head off...Also she goes out into the the living room and the entity has wrecked the room, and i think it had something to do with an ornament being brought into the house.

Another one with a faceless person on the side of the road and one with someone having nightmares of a sick murder couple in an apartment complex. Oh and the pilot episode with the girl being pulled into the basement and something to do with a bible being hidden in her pillow and the picture frames keep being messed with. Yeah spoooky stuff. :eek:

Seriously there's too many that scare me..But i'm looking forward to the new season...This show has great Doc Drama stuff.