Options

Do you think Max ever loved Stacey

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 555
Forum Member
✭✭
Now i'm a Bracey fan through and through but in light of Bradleys death (:cry:) and Max being the only one who knows Stacey's secret, can you foresee anything happening between these two, induced by their grief perhaps? Do you think Max ever loved Stacey?

Comments

• Options
    Jake2008Jake2008 Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think both of them will respect each other, an Max could play the father figure to Stacey like he did to Bradley which would be nice to see
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He said to her he did but when max and jack had a heart to heart last april he said deep down i always knew it was tanya. I think it was the esex that kept it going for them nothing else like bradley said when stax was exposed.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jake2008 wrote: »
    I think both of them will respect each other, an Max could play the father figure to Stacey like he did to Bradley which would be nice to see

yeah he could help stacey the way he never to bradley. I think that will be brilliant.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think they see each other more as family now - they've grown to understand each other better and respect each other.

Their affair had a really seedy feel to it though, with all the sneaky toilet chats and chats in the car. :eek:
  • Options
    HetalHetal Posts: 5,415
    Forum Member
    I miss that era. 3 years now isn't it? Blimey...

I think Stacey loved Max for a certain time, but Max never felt the same way.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think they did love each other for a while but not now (and no where near the amount he loves Tanya)...
    Max knows just how much Bradley loved Stacey and so i think now he thinks of her more as a daughter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hetal wrote: »
    I miss that era. 3 years now isn't it? Blimey...

I think Stacey loved Max for a certain time, but Max never felt the same way.

yeah stacey fell for him but she also loved bradley. They both know what happened the last time how many people got hurt im sure they wont make the same mistake again. Im sure max doesnt want his 3 kids to hate him.
  • Options
    OhWhenTheSaintsOhWhenTheSaints Posts: 12,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He definatly felt more for her than he did the other women he'd have affairs with. This was obvious by his reaction when people spoke of her. Infact I remember one episode where Lauren or Abi said Bradley and her would be having sex on their honey moon and he lost it.

Whether he 'loved' her or not is debatable but he definatly respected and felt something strong for her
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,094
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think he loved her, or she loved him. What they loved was the secrecy, the deceit and the passion.
  • Options
    Guido9Guido9 Posts: 3,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jake2008 wrote: »

It's hardly likely that he will be a father figure to her or even get it together again (like they secretly did before throughout 2007, in a romantic/sexual sense) after what's happened to Bradley. However it was also highly unlikely that they'd ever be friends again after what happened with the 2007 affair but c'est la vie in Albert Square it seems...... anything could happen between them now.
  • Options
    Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For a time they did given that Stacey admitted she loved him and Max couldn't let go, even on her wedding day but not now. They have both moved on from that and have become like father and daughter. Even when she offered to sleep with him asgain last May during her illness, he knocked her back.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But did she really love him on her wedding day 2007 she said "when im on my death i wont remember a quick fumble on your wifes bed or how you turned my head inside out, ill remember waking upto someone who looks at me like bradley does." Never understood what she meant by what ive underlined was it because he was chasing her after her and bradley got back together
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,693
    Forum Member
    After the christmas reveal ep their was show on bbc3 about how it was filmed etc etc and Jake Wood said that when Max did a runner when stacey gave him an ultimatum it was to think about what he wanted, when he came back he realised he loved stacey and wanted to be with her and was going to leave tanya for her but she was engaged to Bradley, so he must have loved her at one point. Tanya is his soul mate but i think he did have a strong connection with stacey and they both understood each other probably better than anyone else could.

I can't see them going back their with max/stacey i think he will be like a father figure for her, can see him looking after her, maybe even her moving in with him when she is pregnant etc just in time for Tanya returning to see her living with him!
  • Options
    jonjonsjonjons Posts: 4,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you know what, that is such a good question really interesting question
  • Options
    BeeBumbleBeeBumble Posts: 5,925
    Forum Member
    I think they loved each other but weren't ever "in love".

I think they do have a special kind of friendship now.Seeing as he's the one she revealed her secret to after Bradley's death she could of spoke to her mum(although she might not be much use),Charlie,Mo hell even Jack but it was Max she turned to.

So even though he doesn't love her like he loves Tanya and she doesn't love him like she loves Bradley I guess their will always be some kind of bond between them.
  • Options
    gfunked-83gfunked-83 Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    to be honest the way things are going, I think at this stage he is more pissed that Bradley paid the ultimate price for Stacey's murder

she's going to be so messed in the head and if the EE writers choose to piss all over Bradley's memory by getting her back with his dad Ill be pissed
  • Options
    jimbojonesjimbojones Posts: 4,525
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes I think he did at one time. I am wondering why though he has kept quiet about Stacey being the murderer-especially when he hates people thinking Bradley did it?
  • Options
    gfunked-83gfunked-83 Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jimbojones wrote: »
    Yes I think he did at one time. I am wondering why though he has kept quiet about Stacey being the murderer-especially when he hates people thinking Bradley did it?

cus he knows bradley's spirit would be majorly pissed and his death wouldve been in vain