Sallie & Hazel

lounge_actlounge_act Posts: 48
Forum Member
Reyt this is my first ever thread apologies if its already been mentioned & for any spelling mistakes I'm dyslexic & using my BB so no spell check :l
Am I the only one who can see something happening between Sallie & Hazel? Sallie has been flirting with her since the second she walked in & Hazel ain't exactly told her to do one I could be wrong (& it could be wishful thinking) but my gaydar is proper pinging

Comments

• amzzi007amzzi007 Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    I thought that last night, when I saw that they we're getting on.
  • Saskia44Saskia44 Posts: 2,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lounge_act wrote: »
    Reyt this is my first ever thread apologies if its already been mentioned & for any spelling mistakes I'm dyslexic & using my BB so no spell check :l
    Am I the only one who can see something happening between Sallie & Hazel? Sallie has been flirting with her since the second she walked in & Hazel ain't exactly told her to do one I could be wrong (& it could be wishful thinking) but my gaydar is proper pinging

I don't know about Sallie - but I don't get that impression of Hazel. Sallie, I think, would do anything for attention.
  • lounge_actlounge_act Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    Yay I'm not cray cray :) it was also the way Sallie offered to share her bed it reminded me of on Buffy when Kennedy said to Willow 'You better not hog the covers'
    Forum Member
    Saskia44 wrote: »
    I don't know about Sallie - but I don't get that impression of Hazel. Sallie, I think, would do anything for attention.

Sallie said that she only likes girls if they are 'proper fit'. But yeah, maybe not about Hazel. Probably wishful thinking on my behalf. ;)
  • chloedancerchloedancer Posts: 6,486
    Forum Member
    i thought the "shes so fit" remark sallie made while hazel came down the stairs was quite funny.

i think sallies into her but dont think hazel swings that way.
    Forum Member
    i thought the "shes so fit" remark sallie made while hazel came down the stairs was quite funny.

i think sallies into her but dont think hazel swings that way.

Yeah, I liked that.
    I think that would be quite cool to watch, Sallie being into Hazel, but Hazel trying to brush her off. Especially considering they're sharing a bed.
    Forum Member
    I think she could be cos of the way she was kinda touching Sallies hand/arm when they were smoking she might just be tactile but I get straight girls flirting with me quite often & that's how they are
    Forum Member
    lounge_act wrote: »
    I think she could be cos of the way she was kinda touching Sallies hand/arm when they were smoking she might just be tactile but I get straight girls flirting with me quite often & that's how they are

Might just be wishful think lol.
  • PlausibleDenialPlausibleDenial Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shes not flirting. They actually dont like each other.
    They're doing that fake girl thing. Hazel wont tolerate sallie for much longer!
    Forum Member
    Yeah probably is haha but Sallie is just so fit & Hazel ain't exactly a minger either I can dream I'm proper gonna get dolls on if Sallie goes hope she can do an Aiselyne (I can't spell at best of times her name just no)