CS. How old is Sophie ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thou shalt not ring the fire station.

Thou shalt not nick twenty grand off the old man.

Thou shalt not walk around with a face like a smacked arse.

Also - Thou shalt not kiss thy physio and get her sacked.

And most importantly - Thou shalt stop bossing others and stop screeching in the street.

Amen.
  • Options
    Peter KingPeter King Posts: 72
    Forum Member

ewoodie wrote: »
    Also - Thou shalt not kiss thy physio and get her sacked.

And most importantly - Thou shalt stop bossing others and stop screeching in the street.

Amen.

Amen... P.S!

Thou Shall not ruin girlfriends career to make her prove her love and be on the same social standing.

Thou shall not get homophobia and racism mixed up.

Thou shall sod off to heaven via church rooftop or driving car.

Amen :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sophie Webster is the wrong age all together. TPTB moved her age up years ago so she would be able to have interesting plots and later become the lesbian which was actually meant to have been giving to Violet Wilson. Imagine Jason Grimshaw's destroyed soul that he turned a woman gay lol
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She interferes on a regular basis doesn't she? There is no substance to her really other than her relationships.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Speaking of horrid characters, wheres that Sean Tully these days, not that I am complaining. Earning a huge wage to play himself and then never be on screen as he is too busy being... himself.... huh, he gets paid all day long?

,Maybe he and Sophie can share their experiences of the gay life and become hated on a double scale. Gives Kym Marsh a break at least. lol
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tripitaka wrote: »
    remember when she got brilliant GCSE results? it seems odd that she's not had any further education.

Well she did land that fabulous job in the corner shop. ;)
  • Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter King wrote: »
    Speaking of horrid characters, wheres that Sean Tully these days, not that I am complaining. Earning a huge wage to play himself and then never be on screen as he is too busy being... himself.... huh, he gets paid all day long?

,Maybe he and Sophie can share their experiences of the gay life and become hated on a double scale. Gives Kym Marsh a break at least. lol

Sean was in last night's episode both at Eileen's and discussing why the tea, sugar and biscuits were in the wrong containers to Peter at the factory
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    Grr... Its really annoying writing for Sophie. She has gone from being pretty mature a few years back, to acting like a brat. I always liked Sophie, but they re going to ruin her this way. She is not Sally! Rosie was more like Sally! I love all the Websters, but Corrie are normally good at sticking to chacacters and they will ruin Sophie.

IMO :o
  • Options
    Janet PlankJanet Plank Posts: 10,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I like this !!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I like this !!

What about mine? :eek:
    Sean was in last night's episode both at Eileen's and discussing why the tea, sugar and biscuits were in the wrong containers to Peter at the factory

Oh so we got our moneys worth then, thousands of pounds for that one scene... nice :rolleyes:
  • Options
    jsmith99jsmith99 Posts: 20,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If memory serves, I think they planned to sneak off to Gretna Green, as you can get married at 16 in Scotland, without parental consent.

I think that only applies if one's a boy and the other's a girl. :)
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,777
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Grr... Its really annoying writing for Sophie. She has gone from being pretty mature a few years back, to acting like a brat. I always liked Sophie, but they re going to ruin her this way. She is not Sally! Rosie was more like Sally! I love all the Websters, but Corrie are normally good at sticking to chacacters and they will ruin Sophie.

IMO :o

Sophie's character was ruined a few years back. She's like Debbie Dingle and Tina McIntyre. None of them can act. Emotionless faces with some shouting, screaming and bossing thrown in every now and again.
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The size of thy chest shall not be grossly out of proportion to the rest of thy body.:D
  • Options
    lounge_actlounge_act Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    tripitaka wrote: »
    remember when she got brilliant GCSE results? it seems odd that she's not had any further education.

She started college but got kicked out for wagging lessons. Definiteley something off with her age though cos she was supposed to be the same age as Sian but when they ran away Sian said she was 16 in an argument with her dad then when she was taking driving lessons she mentioned Sophie wasn't 17 yet & that was in the April so they would never had been in the same school year unless Sophie got moved up a year group at some point