Pointless Celebrities Tonight

Guapacha2007Guapacha2007 Posts: 1,291
Forum Member
✭✭✭
"Alexander Armstrong and Richard Osman present a special celebrity dance edition of the quiz that rewards the answers that no-one else could think of. Featuring Lionel Blair and Wayne Sleep, Karen Barber and Louie Spence, Ian Waite and Camilla Dallerup and Lilia Kopylova and Rowland Rivron."

In case anyone's interested!

Comments

• catakincatakin Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Thanks for info. Will have a look but not really keen on that programme.
  • solaresolare Posts: 11,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lilia looks so different. I wouldn't have recognized her!

Camilla described herself as a lifestyle coach. Has she given up professional dancing?
  • SeasideLadySeasideLady Posts: 20,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lilia blooming in pregnancy !
  • posiepebblesposiepebbles Posts: 1,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not remotely intended as a criticism but it was a bit startling to see Lilia twice her normal size :o Still beautiful of course, though. And I really would like to see her reacting to getting a zero again :D - the symmetry would be beautiful.
  • Janet43Janet43 Posts: 8,008
    Forum Member
    Absolutely blooming and obviously very happy.

One thing I've never understood - changing round Louie said "5,6,7,8!" Why not 1,2,3,4?
  • BuddyBontheNetBuddyBontheNet Posts: 28,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lilian looks so glamorous and Camilla hasn't aged a bit! :cool:
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    I find this, and a lot of modern TV quiz shows, painfully slow-paced.

There's too much chat and not enough questions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arcana wrote: »
    I find this, and a lot of modern TV quiz shows, painfully slow-paced.

There's too much chat and not enough questions.

There's a lot less chat on the weekday version. :)
  • posiepebblesposiepebbles Posts: 1,494
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've always been a banner-waver for 'ffs, let the pro's choose the music' but now I'm not so sure... Camilla couldn't think of a single song with one of five animals in the title and Ian only managed one :confused:
  • solaresolare Posts: 11,594
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Louis always tries to squeeze into clothes about two sizes too small for him.
  • MonaoggMonaogg Posts: 19,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    solare wrote: »
    Louis always tries to squeeze into clothes about two sizes too small for him.

And then eat a big dinner.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay, they have only got 60 seconds, but they should have got 3 number 1s! :o
  • knawtitypaosknawtitypaos Posts: 452
    Forum Member
    I really really dislike Louie Spence. If anyone needs a good slapping, its him
  • Steve9214Steve9214 Posts: 8,402
    Forum Member
    The question about "who won the first series of Strictly partnered by Brendan Cole" was a bit of a slap in the face for Camilla, I thought
  • jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steve9214 wrote: »
    The question about "who won the first series of Strictly partnered by Brendan Cole" was a bit of a slap in the face for Camilla, I thought

I said the exact same!

At least this time there was no one as insufferably thick as Chelsee Healey on it!
  • Grumpy_AlanGrumpy_Alan Posts: 1,672
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really really dislike Louie Spence. If anyone needs a good slapping, its him

Pretentious posturing pillock!!

He's been on The Chase and Tipping Point recently and was just as nauseating on those shows.
  • jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pretentious posturing pillock!!

He's been on The Chase and Tipping Point recently and was just as nauseating on those shows.

Yeah we were screaming at him to get something wrong soon so he'd leave. At the end when Xander said that he hoped they'd come back on the show I just shouted "Please don't".