Has Perez learned any lessons from CBB?

Comments

• Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ All shades of pathetic.

I dislike Hilton for what I consider wholly valid reasons, not out of spite or cynicism or negativity.

But how ironic and comical that you're reduced to adopting troll Hopkins' tactics to have a go at those who disagree with you. ^_^

Yep, pathetic indeed. But then the DS way seems to be 'you dislike person A so therefore you MUST be a fan of person B'. I found Perez one of the most irritating, immature, arrogant, deluded, self obsessed, juvenile and loathsome creatures I've ever laid eyes on and I hope to God I never have to set eyes on him again. I also detest Hopkins who I find repulsive, rude, spiteful and horrendous. The only difference is that she's still around desperate for attention

Hideous pair of cretins who absolutely ruined CBB this year and between the pair of them have probably finished BB for me for good. If I ever have to tolerate either of them on my tv again for even a few minutes, it will be far too soon
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You don't understand. I wasn't talking about anyone on here. In the few episodes of BOTS that I watched, this was how the guests appeared to me. Later on when they had the 'debate' too, Jim Davidson and the horrible Jordan James person definitely came across as cynical, hard, negative and spiteful to me. You could tell Emma Willis liked him and she is definitely a happy, positive and intelligent person. :)

I agree and that foul woman Louisa, who gobbed off at him in a totally inapt manner, made a complete fool of herself. Cut from the same cloth as Hopkins.
    The negativity was overwhelming.
  • robborocksrobborocks Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Yep, pathetic indeed. But then the DS way seems to be 'you dislike person A so therefore you MUST be a fan of person B'. I found Perez one of the most irritating, immature, arrogant, deluded, self obsessed, juvenile and loathsome creatures I've ever laid eyes on and I hope to God I never have to set eyes on him again. I also detest Hopkins who I find repulsive, rude, spiteful and horrendous. The only difference is that she's still around desperate for attention

Hideous pair of cretins who absolutely ruined CBB this year and between the pair of them have probably finished BB for me for good. If I ever have to tolerate either of them on my tv again for even a few minutes, it will be far too soon

Agree with this, both Hilton and Hopkins are as bad as each other.
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    anne_666 wrote: »
    I agree and that foul woman Louisa, who gobbed off at him in a totally inapt manner, made a complete fool of herself. Cut from the same cloth as Hopkins.
    The negativity was overwhelming.

I couldn't watch BOTS after Perez was evicted or the final BOTS. I found it really sad and depressing. I saw the preview and Luisa was saying how she was going to cut Perez a new one :( and that was enough for me.

Funnily enough I used to like Louisa but despaired of her this series, clearly being on Katie H's side :o>:( I thought she was a better person than that.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Superb post Blondie X.

You have an uncanny way of hitting that nail full on and perfectly every time.:D

(I'm dead jelluz.:blush:)
  • viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member

Cheers, Blondie, that's pretty much how I feel about both. :)
  • viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    molliepops wrote: »
    Oh dear it was clear TDF was talking about the panellists not fans and FMs.

The message in that post was visible from the moon and evident in the poster's earlier posts re Perez. You may not have registered it but I did, and other people did too.

So let's just agree to disagree and move on.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member
    I couldn't watch BOTS after Perez was evicted or the final BOTS. I found it really sad and depressing. I saw the preview and Luisa was saying how she was going to cut Perez a new one :( and that was enough for me.

Funnily enough I used to like Louisa but despaired of her this series, clearly being on Katie H's side :o>:( I thought she was a better person than that.

The final BOTS was all over the place. They weren't attacking Perez anymore - besides Hopkins who was making a show of herself in the process - but it still had it's spiteful edge. They did this awful 'Shape of Day' thing and showed a square with a creepy picture of Rylan, solely to make fun of Alicia. I though this was totally disgusting.

Did anyone else pick up at the time that Alicia was clearly talking about polygons? She wasn't talking about basic shapes. I would challenge everyone who made fun of Alicia to name their polygons up to ten sides without looking at Wikipedia. Hopkins couldn't even instantly calculate 8x8! She thought you had to go ten first so she had no place to make fun of Alicia!

The whole thing just had a cloud of negativity over it. Although Perez did do a fantastic reading of 'If'!
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    The final BOTS was all over the place. They weren't attacking Perez anymore - besides Hopkins who was making a show of herself in the process - but it still had it's spiteful edge. They did this awful 'Shape of Day' thing and showed a square with a creepy picture of Rylan, solely to make fun of Alicia. I though this was totally disgusting.

Did anyone else pick up at the time that Alicia was clearly talking about polygons? She wasn't talking about basic shapes. I would challenge everyone who made fun of Alicia to name their polygons up to ten sides without looking at Wikipedia. Hopkins couldn't even instantly calculate 8x8! She thought you had to go ten first so she had no place to make fun of Alicia!

The whole thing just had a cloud of negativity over it. Although Perez did do a fantastic reading of 'If'!

I heard about Perez reading 'If' on here so caught that on catch up :cool: Very good :)
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The message in that post was visible from the moon and evident in the poster's earlier posts re Perez. You may not have registered it but I did, and other people did too.

So let's just agree to disgaree and move on.

Seconded.

(A fellow cynical, hard, negative and often spiteful poster.;-) )

My final words on the subject. :D
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Have to say, I do love reading your posts, and yes, Alicia was treated abominably. Seeing that useless waste of space with the teeth gleefully rubbishing her was toe-curlingly awful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair I think Alicia and Keith were the only ones who weren't horrible at any point in there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The final BOTS was all over the place. They weren't attacking Perez anymore - besides Hopkins who was making a show of herself in the process - but it still had it's spiteful edge.
    They did this awful 'Shape of Day' thing and showed a square with a creepy picture of Rylan, solely to make fun of Alicia. I though this was totally disgusting.

Totally agree and what was very depressing was BB's complicity in endorsing her bullying. I would still love to know when she was warned and was it only her. Never will. I loved his reading of "if" too. What a star.
    The humping the window night was one of the few rimes the production team got it right. The juxtaposition of the Hopkins and Michelle inspired hysteria in the bedroom, of the pathetic bash street gang with Cheggars, Kav and Perez all laughing their socks off, was inspired comedy gold. Then the icing on the cake, Callum holding onto Michelle whilst she sobbed her enormous gay loving heart out and pleaded to the nation, roundly condemning Perez, because of his sexuality???:o Genius stuff. Where was Hopkins in all of this, tucked up in her private quarters, which was the cherry on the top of the cake.:D:D:D

All of which happened on day 9, when Michelle set about dividing the house with her viciousness and resentment, because her friend, in her fantasy filled head only, Perez dared to nominate her. :D:D:D

The quote system on here is well and truly screwed, up the BIB is my reply :D
  • Olivia024Olivia024 Posts: 377
    Forum Member
    robborocks wrote: »
    To be fair I think Alicia and Keith were the only ones who weren't horrible at any point in there.

Patsy was lovely too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Olivia024 wrote: »
    Patsy was lovely too.

Ah yeah she was, loved her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Totally agree and what was very depressing was BB's complicity in endorsing her bullying. I would still love to know when she was warned and was it only her. Never will. I loved his reading of "if" too. What a star.
    The humping the window night was one of the few rimes the production team got it right. The juxtaposition of the Hopkins and Michelle inspired hysteria in the bedroom, of the pathetic bash street gang with Cheggars, Kav and Perez all laughing their socks off, was inspired comedy gold. Then the icing on the cake, Callum holding onto Michelle whilst she sobbed her enormous gay loving heart out and pleaded to the nation, roundly condemning Perez, because of his sexuality???:o Genius stuff. Where was Hopkins in all of this, tucked up in her private quarters, which was the cherry on the top of the cake.:D:D:D

All of which happened on day 9, when Michelle set about dividing the house with her viciousness and resentment, because her friend, in her fantasy filled head only, Perez dared to nominate her. :D:D:D

The quote system on here is well and truly messed up the BIB is my reply :D

I think it was the window humping and other vile behaviour that meant not a lot of people wanted to associate with Perez.
  • xXxAnneAxXxxXxAnneAxXx Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TDF was clearly talking about the panelists on BOTS so unless you were one of them :blush::o:D

Yes. It was clear to me too, but then, like you I seen what was meant not what I chose to see :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 253
    Forum Member

The quote system on here is well and truly screwed, up the BIB is my reply :D

I agree, that was brilliant. All the tension had been building up ages and to relieve it, the girls all start arguing with other and Perez puts on a sex show!

And poor Michelle was so heartbroken about one her gays behaving in such a way she threw him out of the community there and then. I wonder if she does this day-to-day basis, if she comes across a gay who she believes is an inadequate representation of the community? This must put her in a tricky position, being a voice for the gay outcasts and all.

Did Hopkins receive a warning then? I think I missed that.
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So let's just agree to disagree and move on.

I think to take offense at that post you really have to want to take offense because it clearly wasn't aimed at FMs I have seen some very decent people not like PH so it is clearly not what was meant. There has been a clear divide recently between what PH supporters write and mean and what people who don't appreciate him chose to read in the comments. I can't work out why because many are obviously able to read posts properly on other themes so it has to come down to actually wanting to see the worst from PH supporters. :confused:
  • Jules_ThornleyJules_Thornley Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think to take offense at that post you really have to want to take offense because it clearly wasn't aimed at FMs I have seen some very decent people not like PH so it is clearly not what was meant. There has been a clear divide recently between what PH supporters write and mean and what people who don't appreciate him chose to read in the comments. I can't work out why because many are obviously able to read posts properly on other themes so it has to come down to actually wanting to see the worst from PH supporters. :confused:

I read it as you saw it Mollie. But had it been about KH I might have thought 'oh here we go a little dig at those that 'support' Katie. You are right. You have to just take a step back and not read the worst into things if you can. I believe it was meant in the context of the post about those audience members.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree with viva.espana

I think the issue is that some PH supporters are not content enough to just be a fan of his and have to include little digs at other people.

I guess if you're a fan of PH you're happy to read it and ignore the digs at others.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with viva.espana

I think the issue is that some PH supporters are not content enough to just be a fan of his and have to include little digs at other people.

I guess if you're a fan of PH you're happy to read it and ignore the digs at others.

A think the problem stems from labelling a group of supporters or tarring them with same brush so to speak. Which is an unfair generalisation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    [.
    I agree, that was brilliant. All the tension had been building up ages and to relieve it, the girls all start arguing with other and Perez puts on a sex show!

And poor Michelle was so heartbroken about one her gays behaving in such a way she threw him out of the community there and then. I wonder if she does this day-to-day basis, if she comes across a gay who she believes is an inadequate representation of the community? This must put her in a tricky position, being a voice for the gay outcasts and all.

Did Hopkins receive a warning then? I think I missed that.

Yup, brilliant stuff. When Keith walked into the bedroom Michelle offered dire instructions not to look out of the window! Ive watched it again and it still makes me howl. What a bunch of misery obsessed sheep! Michelle also turning a blind eye to that repugnant, vicious drunk Cami tearing lumps out of Alicia. Makes you wonder how Michelle would have reacted if he hadn't royally pissed her off that morning by nominating her! :D
    Hopkins apparently said on the Wright Stuff she's been warned about isolating him as it could be be perceived as bullying.
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with viva.espana

And that isn't having a dig at PH supporters :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [.

Yup, brilliant stuff. When Keith walked into the bedroom Michelle offered dire instructions not to look out of the window! Ive watched it again and it still makes me howl. What a bunch of misery obsessed sheep! Michelle also turning a blind eye to that repugnant, vicious drunk Cami tearing lumps out of Alicia. Makes you wonder how Michelle would have reacted if he hadn't royally pissed her off that morning by nominating her! :D
    Hopkins apparently said on the Wright Stuff she's been warned about isolating him as it could be be perceived as bullying.

It was an epic night and really well edited to make you think what the hell am I watching?!
This discussion has been closed.