Options

Lady Gaga tells her fans to stop the Madonna hate!

Comments

• Options
    Kellie BKellie B Posts: 255
    Forum Member
    That was an obvious joke.

God forbid she does what everyone wanted her to do and lightens up.

So its a joke when Gaga does it but if someone does it to her its shade?

tbh I find you just as bad as most of these other little monsters. Always so quick to defend Gaga and constantly throwing hate at the direction of other singers.

You yourself seem obsessed with Madonna as you are always posting about her on here and I have too seen your posts on Gaga Daily.
  • Options
    Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The recent interview with Madonna was totally taken out of context anyway. What wasn't reported was Madonna saying that the Born This Way part of Express Yourself on the Tour was '' meant to be a tribute and also a bit of a joke '' she also said '' At the end of the day, we’re very different. I think she's very talented."

There is just alot of selective quoting going on and people being too eager to kick off before having all the facts. The media also love a good spat so hype everything up into something its not.

For all we know Madonna may have spoken to Gaga directly about it. Madonna follows Kabbalah and they encourage you to not be mean to others. She would be breaking their rules by being a bitch on purpose and in public too.

I also still say Lady Gaga will join Madonna on stage at some point as well to sing the mash up. I just know its going to happen.
  • Options
    TH14TH14 Posts: 11,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good for her, doubt anyone will take any notice though but at least she has spoke out
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    That was an obvious joke.

God forbid she does what everyone wanted her to do and lightens up.

Obvious joke maybe but with these delrious fans she has only fuels their hate of other artists further. I told someone once that I didnt like her and found her music boring. God I was sorry after I was given abuse and blocked from a chat.

OTT?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Apparently Lady Gaga has now thrown shade at Madonna by bitching about Madonna's Google search tag bringing up everything Lady Gaga.

I haven't seen this myself mind you as I ain't on her social network but that is what is being said on the Rihanna forums and they aren't best pleased about it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,046
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll never understand fan wars so silly, it was a nice gesture but sadly I dont think it will make much difference.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    OK so it looks like Lady Gaga was taking the piss. She told her fans not to shade Madonna but must have said it as irony as she then shaded Madonna herself.

One could say she is infact encouraging her fanbase....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Is this happening now then or something?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No it was earlier today. She said she was Googling Madonna for inspiration in a shadey way as well and apparently all her 'Little Monsters'' are replying with pure evil hate along the lines of (and this is a quote someone has taken) ''you tell that fugly old bitch Gaga!! its time for her to die'' :eek:

She cannot use the excuse that she has no idea her fanbase act like this if she is encourging it and she must be aware comments like that are being made.

They are disgusting people.
  • Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gaga did then say 'I Google her for inspiration', so I think that people are just taking things too seriously. :yawn:
  • Options
    spaceygalspaceygal Posts: 3,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What on earth is this expression "shade"? I mean I understand what it means but I've just never heard that term before, it sounds odd!

I agree, these stupid fan wars are beyond pathetic and incredibly immature. Especially when supposed adults are doing it! Or are all these fans causing trouble little kids who don't know any better?!

I personally like both Madonna and Gaga and completely keep out of any so called war/rilvalry between their fans. I have better things to do than involved in such childish nonsense!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kellie B wrote: »
    No it was earlier today. She said she was Googling Madonna for inspiration in a shadey way as well and apparently all her 'Little Monsters'' are replying with pure evil hate along the lines of (and this is a quote someone has taken) ''you tell that fugly old bitch Gaga!! its time for her to die'' :eek:

She cannot use the excuse that she has no idea her fanbase act like this if she is encourging it and she must be aware comments like that are being made.

They are disgusting people.

She must be so ashamed of the loons
  • Options
    elasticloveelasticlove Posts: 18,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    spaceygal wrote: »
    What on earth is this expression "shade"? I mean I understand what it means but I've just never heard that term before, it sounds odd!

Shade is like slagging someone off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I went and had a look at this site and I'm not really sure what to think. If she has hit back then I suppose she has every right to respond. The comments under the status certainly are on the verge of vile but thats no surprise to me anyway.

That said I do think she was trying to have a joke in a reply to someone else and its gone down the wrong way with a selection of her fans. Pretty much like the Madonna BTW joke did.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gaga did then say 'I Google her for inspiration', so I think that people are just taking things too seriously. :yawn:

i dont even know anything about this really, but even i can tell she was being facetious. her fans need to chill out and she needs to stop trying to be some kind of god to them. they praise her because she is so different and for the little guy, but she didnt invent that. it's nothing new. their have been pop stars and other celebrities to have based their careers on the exact same thing and doing so without exploiting the simple minds of their fans. p!nk has been an advocate for gay rights, animal rights, and overall equality for YEARS, even before it was the trendy thing to do. the difference is she doesnt purposely dress like a freak to get her point across and let her charitable actions speak louder than her words. im not saying gaga doesnt give back, but everything she does is so contrived and full of attention seeking. people like p!nk, and alicia keys do it just because, not because they want to make a statement. many dont know that alicia keys started her own charity and has given millions away in africa, but that is because she doesnt flaunt it like "look at me im doing good" like a lot of these other people. gaga fans are truly delusional if they think she is any different and and more special than any celebrity and especially pop star that tries to make a difference. nothing she does hasnt been done before and possibly on a larger scale
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sjp07 wrote: »
    i dont even know anything about this really, but even i can tell she was being facetious. her fans need to chill out and she needs to stop trying to be some kind of god to them. they praise her because she is so different and for the little guy, but she didnt invent that. it's nothing new. their have been pop stars and other celebrities to have based their careers on the exact same thing and doing so without exploiting the simple minds of their fans. p!nk has been an advocate for gay rights, animal rights, and overall equality for YEARS, even before it was the trendy thing to do. the difference is she doesnt purposely dress like a freak to get her point across and let her charitable actions speak louder than her words. im not saying gaga doesnt give back, but everything she does is so contrived and full of attention seeking. people like p!nk, and alicia keys do it just because, not because they want to make a statement. many dont know that alicia keys started her own charity and has given millions away in africa, but that is because she doesnt flaunt it like "look at me im doing good" like a lot of these other people. gaga fans are truly delusional if they think she is any different and and more special than any celebrity and especially pop star that tries to make a difference. nothing she does hasnt been done before and possibly on a larger scale

Exactly. She knew by posting that what would happen and it has.

All this Lady Gaga innocent bullshit is a load of crap. She knows her fans are nutters and has provoked them into attacking Madonna.

I might suggest on Madonna forums that they post the link to the whole thing to every anti bullying charity around so people can see what Lady Gaga gets up to with her fans in their secret area.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    Gaga responded to a fan's status on LM.com that commented on the related searches (or whatever) when you Google Madonna. They said that Gaga comes up, and she responded with a tongue in cheek comment about Googling Madonna for inspiration. i.e. acknowledging the comparisons, the recent dig and just laughing it off.

It's self-depricating more than anything, no need to grab the torches and pitchforks.
    Kellie B wrote: »
    So its a joke when Gaga does it but if someone does it to her its shade?

tbh I find you just as bad as most of these other little monsters. Always so quick to defend Gaga and constantly throwing hate at the direction of other singers.

You yourself seem obsessed with Madonna as you are always posting about her on here and I have too seen your posts on Gaga Daily.

How can that even remotely be considered "shade"?
    "@carleyraejepson I SEE you just swooped in and broke my BORN THIS WAY record of the most weeks at #1. DON'T GET COMFORTABLE I'M COMING FOR YOU"

She's clearly joking around.

I'd address the latter comments properly, but they're frankly ridiculous.
    Obvious joke maybe but with these delrious fans she has only fuels their hate of other artists further. I told someone once that I didnt like her and found her music boring. God I was sorry after I was given abuse and blocked from a chat.

OTT?

Delirious fans will remain delirious, regardless. Beyond caring tbh.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Gaga responded to a fan's status on LM.com that commented on the related searches (or whatever) when you Google Madonna. They said that Gaga comes up, and she responded with a tongue in cheek comment about Googling Madonna for inspiration. i.e. acknowledging the comparisons, the recent dig and just laughing it off.

It's self-depricating more than anything, no need to grab the torches and pitchforks.

How can that even remotely be considered "shade"?

She's clearly joking around.

I'd address the latter comments properly, but they're frankly ridiculous.

Delirious fans will remain delirious, regardless. Beyond caring tbh.

Oh. Your one of those.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She needs to be careful cos she's going to say something she may end regretting. I can't understand why she's communicating with these crazed fanatics
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TH14 wrote: »
    She needs to be careful cos she's going to say something she may end regretting. I can't understand why she's communicating with these crazed fanatics

I don't think in general its wise to be that close to your fans.

In the old days you had a certain distance from these celebs and that made them all the more exciting. Thesedays we know far too much about them. Its one of the reasons fame never lasts anymore if you ask me as artists burn out too quickly and fans get bored so move onto the next trend. In the old days again you never had the chance to be bored.

Maybe I'm getting older :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Because they are her creations. Its not their fault. They were born that way lmao
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Gaga has a good sense of humour and I don't think she was insulting Madonna at all. The only problem is when you are talking to lunatics they will pick up on every word and use it to launch into another onslaught. Gaga probably meant nothing by it but she's best staying away from those nutters as they will twist what she says
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TH14 wrote: »
    I think Gaga has a good sense of humour and I don't think she was insulting Madonna at all. The only problem is when you are talking to lunatics they will pick up on every word and use it to launch into another onslaught. Gaga probably meant nothing by it but she's best staying away from those nutters as they will twist what she says

I like Lady Gaga and think her heart is in the right place. I distanced myself from her fanbase a long time ago though because I could see things were starting to get nasty and I wanted no part in it.

Michael Jackson fans are very similar. You really have to be careful what you say about him or his fans go crazy and can actually be quite nasty!

I've never felt the Madonna fans were that intense though. Unless I'm too close I don't see it. I do know that the Britney, Christina and Katy Perry fans like Madonna and stan for her so in return Madonna fans have never had issue with them. Some Kylie fans do have a problem with M just like some M fans have an issue with Kylie but other than that I don't recall Madonna fans ever being involved in a full on fan war like this one with Gaga stans now.
  • Options
    jadebutterfly96jadebutterfly96 Posts: 1,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Call me old school but I am firmly against an artists using twitter to communicate with fans. There ought to be a line drawn between a star and their fanbase. I dont think it is healthy chatting to fans on Twitter as often jokes can be taken the wrong way. Especially when one has a whole army of immature nutters.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,003
    Forum Member
    Oh. Your one of those.

Someone who makes their point sensibly and without resorting to insults, exaggeration and generalisation? Yup.