Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 173)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member
    Oh don't worry, knowing HO they'll kill Brendan before his wedding day or something to make things more dramatic :p
    Do we think they're gonna talk about it as in they mutually agree to get engaged? :o

No I'm thinking it'll be more "Never say never" and everybodys getting hyped for no reason...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    'Things have never been better' 'Will there be talk of marriage' so we're living for Friday :cry:. I'd imagine they properly make up by the end of Thursday's E4, so yay to that as well.

Some WhatsOnTv stuff:

Also Friday: Darren comes home from a night out, like something the cat dragged in and Nancy questions where he's been all night and whether he has been with Cindy. However, Darren's actually been with Seamus but what were they up to?

Next Monday's E4: In the car home after their date, John Paul, Doug and Leanne aren't talking to each other after their unsuccessful night out. But it's soon about to get worse when they get a flat tyre...

Next Tuesday's E4: Tony gets lumbered going on a date with Trudy - Jacqui's way of getting in her boss's good books. Tony sees the perfect escape route when Ste - his 'gay lover' - approaches...
    Also, Cheryl sees Nate in a whole new light when he doesn't take well to playing Dad. So Nate surprises her with dinner wearing nothing but a bow tie. However, Cheryl doesn't see the funny side and forces him out. Will she soften when he tells her he loves her?

Next Wednesday's E4: Maxine is more determined than ever to help 'D.I Spencer'. She's horrified when she finds a video on Brendan's mobile labelled 'Walker' and realises exactly who she's dealing with...
    Brendan is arrested for assaulting Kevin and he pleads with Ste to believe he didn't do it. Meanwhile, Walker is proud of the route his protégé has taken, but Kevin is increasingly unnerved and to plots his escape!
    Seamus grows suspicious of his daughter's new man and wonders what exactly Nate is hiding. His suspicions are further raised when he overhears Nate on the phone declaring his love for someone else...
    Also, Leanne gives some controversial advice, but her idea may backfire.

Next Thursday's E4: Cheryl's devastated when she finds out that Seamus overheard Nate on the phone and decides to find out the truth. Along with Leanne and Doug, they follow Nate. Cheryl decides to confront her love rival, who is it?

Brendan is released and determined to find out what Kevin's up to, but Ste gets there first, will Kevin plant the seed of doubt in Ste's mind? Later, Kevin accidentally tells Walker about Maxine's discovery and there's only one thing for it - Maxine has to die. Meanwhile, Brendan wonders whether to escape to Ireland, is this the end of the road for him and Ste?
    Doug tries to kiss John Paul, but how will he react? Is he over Craig?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45,402
    Forum Member
    Tony's gay lover, Ste?!

Brendan pleads. :(

Ste goes to see Kevin before Brendan. :o

End of the road. :cry:

ETA: Weird how they haven't mentioned the whole "Kevin lies about being abused" thing.
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucas is at judo. :cool:
    Jesus Christ :D

He's excited. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for that Bonnie. Much more detail in that

Tony and Ste though imagine LOL.
  • Options
    metal gurumetal guru Posts: 5,849
    Forum Member
    Yeah out of all that the thing I'm most interested is Tony's gay lover Ste erm what!......Tony's met Brendan right? Joke I can sense a HO comedy plot
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Wait, so.

Wait.

Ste begs for forgiveness the same day Kevin makes him doubt Brendan? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tezzabobs wrote: »
    ETA: Weird how they haven't mentioned the whole "Kevin lies about being abused" thing.

Considering they didn't have a clue what was going on during Mitzeee's last week it's a wonder half of what they say even makes sense. ;)

Boys. :cry:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They did, tezza. I just didn't include it cos it's nothing we didn't already know.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wait, so.

Wait.

No. I think they've got it wrong again. It made much more sense that Ste doubts him in the episode before. Then begs for forgiveness.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Also....do Cheryl,Leanne ,Seamus and Doug all team up to follow Nate?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No. I think they've got it wrong again. It made much more sense that Ste doubts him in the episode before. Then begs for forgiveness.

Yeah, otherwise Ste is very flip floppy. :o

Plus I don't understand how Brendan gets released, goes to see Kevin and Ste's already there whilst Kevin's lying to Ste, manipulating his boyfriend.

Brendan would kill him. :p

ETA: It also kills me that they're making it sound like Brendan's considering ending it between him and Ste. :o:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah, otherwise Ste is very flip floppy. :o

Plus I don't understand how Brendan gets released, goes to see Kevin and Ste's already there whilst Kevin's lying to Ste, manipulating his boyfriend.

Brendan would kill him. :p

Yeah the Ste gets there first confused me, I had this image of Brendan arriving to find Ste beating up Kevin...but since it sounds he's trying to make Ste doubt?although I thought that was another day
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hate spoilers sometimes. Really do...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    End of the road :(

Why does he even come back from Ireland after this?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks guys, that's what I thought too :p

And wow, those spoilers sound GOOD.
    Yay for Stony! And holy shit, if Brendan pleads Ste after he's been arrested does that mean we're getting Ste visiting Brendan????? THE PRISON VISIT THAT NEVER WAS :cry:

ETA: I think Ste doubts Brendan the day before. And Kieron clearly said that Ste realises Kevin is lying so that means he knows Bren is innocent after his chat with Kevin.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kojan wrote: »
    End of the road :(

Why does he even come back from Ireland after this?

I do think it's possible Ste gets attacked when he's gone and Brendan comes back through that.

Although with him wondering whether to go, and the "end of the road" being teased, part of me does wonder whether Ste goes with him. :o

ETA: The spoilers have somehow depressed me more than the ones we already had.

I hate What's on TV.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm clutching onto straws that the've made the Ireland spoiler sound so hopeless that they do make up before he goes.....-weeps in the corner of denial-
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it means he'll be inclined to believe Brendan during the pleading, and Brendan goes to jail thinking Ste believes him, but then Ste starts to doubt when he speaks to Kevin himself, probably questions Brendan again after he's released, and then begs for forgiveness for having almost been swayed or whatever.

It's confusing, but they're likely writing Ste the wrong side of plotdevicey again too :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the spoilers including Cheryl, Nate, Seamus, Doug, Leanne and JP sound embarassing, btw :o Thank Christ Stendan aren't involved in that shit.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,608
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, so.

Wait.

Ste catches there something wrong-weird then goes to B ? hope so...

plus what is this TONY story ???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    WHY ARE THEY INVOLVING STE WITH TONY.

God sake.

I don't want him involved in shit comedy with the man he's going to turn into in a few bloody years. :cry:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    I do think it's possible Ste gets attacked when he's gone and Brendan comes back through that.

Although with him wondering whether to go, and the "end of the road" being teased, part of me does wonder whether Ste goes with him. :o

I'd hate if that was the only reason he came back.

I don't know.. I'm feeling that he does end it with Ste since he does leave and go to Ireland :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    metal guru wrote: »
    Also....do Cheryl,Leanne ,Seamus and Doug all team up to follow Nate?

That doesn't sound likely at all. Seamus and a bunch of twenty something year olds?
    ETA: It also kills me that they're making it sound like Brendan's considering ending it between him and Ste. :o:(

Boys. :(
    Yay for Stony! And holy shit, if Brendan pleads Ste after he's been arrested does that mean we're getting Ste visiting Brendan????? THE PRISON VISIT THAT NEVER WAS :cry:

ETA: I think Ste doubts Brendan the day before. And Kieron clearly said that Ste realises Kevin is lying so that means he knows Bren is innocent after his chat with Kevin.

Oooooooooooooo. The list! :cool:

Did he say that? Good. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol I'm sorry but the only thing I actually smiled at in those spoilers was Tony and his gay lover...now that would would a hilarious episode...imagining Brendan coming up saying what are you doing with my boyfriend?!?
This discussion has been closed.