Wolfie crying over Sallie

MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,527
Forum Member
✭✭
:eek:

FFS get a life!

Crying over Sallie, Jesus Christ! She's obsessed!

Comments

• j.barnes81j.barnes81 Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    She's only known her a week.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly!
  • HeartacheHeartache Posts: 4,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love the way she told Dan in the loo that Sallie was such a positive role model :eek:. Frankly her reaction was so over the top, lying on the floor sobbing, l can only assume that her entire act in that house is one giant attention seeking exercise.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heartache wrote: »
    I love the way she told Dan in the loo that Sallie was such a positive role model :eek:. Frankly her reaction was so over the top, lying on the floor sobbing, l can only assume that her entire act in that house is one giant attention seeking exercise.

Attention seeking gone loco.

Her attention seeking is really getting me down now.
  • haribo_hockeyharibo_hockey Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Very cringy and attention seeking oh deary me lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The sight of her grizzling in her airline pilot glasses will be haunting my dreams tonight. :eek:
  • lounge_actlounge_act Posts: 48
    Forum Member
    She is only gutted cos she now won't get the chance to get Sallie pissed & make a move she blatantly wants to shag her I'm gay but I wouldn't slobber over a woman like Wolfy did (even as fit as Sallie) it proper put me about I feel sorry for her gf imagine watching your gf going off like that?
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wonder who Wolfie will be crying over next Friday! :D
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It reminded me of Josie Gibson lying in the bathroom wailing like a banshee over Govan's eviction when she'd only known him a fortnight. Like Josie I think Wolfy is a bit insincere.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    I wonder who Wolfie will be crying over next Friday! :D

Wolfie hopefully!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have a wierd feeling she kind of fancies Sallie, I mean its ridiculous
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    lounge_act wrote: »
    She is only gutted cos she now won't get the chance to get Sallie pissed & make a move she blatantly wants to shag her I'm gay but I wouldn't slobber over a woman like Wolfy did (even as fit as Sallie) it proper put me about I feel sorry for her gf imagine watching your gf going off like that?

It looks like that to you and me but I think the effect she's trying to make is that she is a very deep and caring individual.

People accused Gina of playing the race card but the only card being played is the chubby sensitive girl card :cool:
  • CornchipsCornchips Posts: 68,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dreadful performance. did at least make me laugh. She really showed herself up in tonight's show.
  • emptyboxemptybox Posts: 13,917
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    :eek:

FFS get a life!

Crying over Sallie, Jesus Christ! She's obsessed!

Yeah, cos of course nobody could genuinely like Sallie. :rolleyes:
  • kezabellakezabella Posts: 2,951
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    she switched very quickly from wailing uncontrollably to nothing at one point,it was weird.
    She's either an attention seeker or slightly unstable :confused:
    Either way, it was an irrational response.Jackie looked concerned!
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kezabella wrote: »
    she switched very quickly from wailing uncontrollably to nothing at one point,it was weird.
    She's either an attention seeker or slightly unstable :confused:
    Either way, it was an irrational response.Jackie looked concerned!

To be fair, I think she was initially gutted to lose sallie because she knew Sallie would always have her back where Michael was concerned! Poor Wolfy really thought Michael was a pr*ck who said she was unattractive and unhygienic, and Sallie always made her feelings of utter dislike plain to everyone, so when sallie left Wolfy obviously felt she had lost an ally. Then when Michael was revealed an actor and left, it was new shock for her and she felt a tad worse then knowing it was the public who said that about her and not just one ********! SO she was basically in shock, so it's no wonder she came across as unstable. I felt a bit sorry for her, despite her crying irritating me!
  • newgirl55newgirl55 Posts: 1,655
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Heartache wrote: »

I thought that to, who breaks down after chatting to someone for 5 days? Bit weird
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Her "mourning" sunglasses that she wore when she was clawing the camera and shrieking "Sallieeee!" made her look like a demonic cross between Rebel Wilson and Jackie Kennedy.
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    TBH ..................I think she's mentally unstable. She's faked a persona to get into the house and will find it hard to keep it up. In reality she is a plain, fat, boring, insecure person who is pretending to be something she isn't. It makes me laugh when Sallie and Gina go on about how they've seen (through her) that you don't need money to be happy. Is she happy? Why do they feel the need to buy her a big bag of clothes, take her shopping, pay for a night at the Savoy? Surely she'd say she neither wants nor needs it?

Just my opinion of course.

She is seriously getting on myy nerves.
  • Janet_HadfieldJanet_Hadfield Posts: 1,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lounge_act wrote: »

I thought that too :)
  • AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where did all the tears go?
    For all that crying her face was pretty dry.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She loved that lassie.
  • Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where did all the tears go?
    For all that crying her face was pretty dry.

Ahh, the tearless crying, as pioneered by Nikki Grahame in BB7.:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,908
    Forum Member
    It reminded me of Josie Gibson lying in the bathroom wailing like a banshee over Govan's eviction when she'd only known him a fortnight. Like Josie I think Wolfy is a bit insincere.

I thought exactly the same.
  • changachanga Posts: 11,421
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My God, what a display. Utterly ridiculous and OTT and mememememememe. Never a thought for Gina, who was sitting there comforting her, while she was wailing about Sallie having gone. And all those talking-to-camera-moments in her ridiculous sunglasses!

To be fair though, I laughed loud and long, so thanks for that Wolfy :D