Options

Eastenders - Michael exit details *SPOILER*

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 938
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/334490/EXCLUSIVE-Michael-Moon-s-dramatic-Eastenders-exit-plan

ALBERT Square’s Michael Moon will be killed off in a dramatic storyline later this year.

Manipulative Michael, played by Steve John Shepherd, has been involved in a bitter custody battle with ex-wife Janine Butcher.

But there will be a massive twist when Michael enlists a smitten Alice Branning to help him get his daughter back.

Soap bosses are keeping the details of his departure under wraps but the Daily Star Sunday can reveal Michael’s plan will backfire when meek and mild Alice finally sees him for what he really is.

And viewers of the BBC1 soap will witness a side of her they have never seen before.

Hunky Steve, 39, announced he would be leaving in March.

He said then: “I feel now is the time to move on. I have relished every minute of exploring this character – the good and the bad.”

Steve burst on to our screens as Alfie Moon’s cousin Michael in 2010 when he was revealed as the father of pregnant Kat’s unborn baby.

He then got together with superbitch Janine.

They married after she became pregnant but Janine fled Walford and left Michael to bring up Scarlett on his own.

She returned earlier this year and the pair have been at *loggerheads ever since.

An EastEnders insider said: “Ever since Janine returned to Albert Square things have gone from bad to worse for Michael. He’s lost custody of his daughter and hates Janine with a passion.

“They have been fighting for months and it’s only going to get worse. But when Michael manipulates Alice into helping him she flips out and the fall-out will have major consequences.

“Viewers will be shocked by the lengths Janine and Michael will go to for the sake of their daughter.”
  • Options
    SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member
    Sounds good, the fact that he does improves my hopes for the next few months to be good.
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's going to be killed by Alice? What a humiliating death...
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's going to be killed by Alice? What a humiliating death...

I'm justthinking 'Go Alice :D' finally standing up to Michael
  • Options
    EastenderstreetEastenderstreet Posts: 3,284
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lawsj123 wrote: »
    http://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz-tv/hot-tv/334490/EXCLUSIVE-Michael-Moon-s-dramatic-Eastenders-exit-plan

ALBERT Square’s Michael Moon will be killed off in a dramatic storyline later this year.

Manipulative Michael, played by Steve John Shepherd, has been involved in a bitter custody battle with ex-wife Janine Butcher.

But there will be a massive twist when Michael enlists a smitten Alice Branning to help him get his daughter back.

Soap bosses are keeping the details of his departure under wraps but the Daily Star Sunday can reveal Michael’s plan will backfire when meek and mild Alice finally sees him for what he really is.

And viewers of the BBC1 soap will witness a side of her they have never seen before.

Hunky Steve, 39, announced he would be leaving in March.

He said then: “I feel now is the time to move on. I have relished every minute of exploring this character – the good and the bad.”

Steve burst on to our screens as Alfie Moon’s cousin Michael in 2010 when he was revealed as the father of pregnant Kat’s unborn baby.

He then got together with superbitch Janine.

They married after she became pregnant but Janine fled Walford and left Michael to bring up Scarlett on his own.

She returned earlier this year and the pair have been at *loggerheads ever since.

An EastEnders insider said: “Ever since Janine returned to Albert Square things have gone from bad to worse for Michael. He’s lost custody of his daughter and hates Janine with a passion.

“They have been fighting for months and it’s only going to get worse. But when Michael manipulates Alice into helping him she flips out and the fall-out will have major consequences.

“Viewers will be shocked by the lengths Janine and Michael will go to for the sake of their daughter.”
    Surely innocent Alice wouldn't be capable of doing anything fatal would she? :eek:
  • Options
    KenkennedykenneKenkennedykenne Posts: 3,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Personally I would love if, during one of Janine and Michael's fights in Janine's home, Alice storms in, screams "ENOUGH YOU CHILDREN", and bludgeons them both to death with a sledgehammer, then takes Scarlett and leaves Walford, muttering on her way out "Walford is where good people get ruined"
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LMAO, we all knew this anyway. Not surprised by Alice being involved either.
  • Options
    BreadstixBreadstix Posts: 10,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope we get another "If only he hadn't worn slip on shoes" :D
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was hoping for a suicide but it sounds dramatic, and early next year so we've still got at least 4 months left of Michael Moon.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Alice is involved, it's gonna be hilarious in a weird way. She'll be shit-scared of going to jail, and how the cover-up happens is going to be interesting as well, assuming there is one....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Alice is involved, it's gonna be hilarious in a weird way. She'll be shit-scared of going to jail, and how the cover-up happens is going to be interesting as well, assuming there is one....

I wonder what Janine's role will be?
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bring on CRAAZZYY ALICE!!!

If she does kill him, they should turn her evil and cold inside but happy looking on the outside!
  • Options
    StubeStube Posts: 16,833
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It needs to be suicide. I don't want another accidental murder. Unless Alice turns sinister in a really unsettling way, I don't want anything but suicide. The show's never gone down that route and it'd be effective around Christmas.
  • Options
    IanMandyIanMandy Posts: 14,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought this would happen, no way would Michael kill himself or just walk off. He will get his comeuppance in the most ironic way possible. I'm glad that they have big plans for Alice, always likedher
  • Options
    Sez_babeSez_babe Posts: 133,998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danny?? I'm not sure who I want it to be....
  • Options
    SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member

Maybe she leaves, Alice is the vanishing act that Newman was talking about a few weeks ago.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dazza89 wrote: »
    I wonder what Janine's role will be?

That's another angle too. But for some reason, I see Alice as being the one who actually commits the murder; I don't think Janine's a killer in that sense - even when she killed Barry, she didn't actually set out to murder him. But, I think if there is a cover-up Janine will most likely be involved with that. I wouldn't be surprised if Danny got involved in this as well, although he might have well gotten what he wants from Janine by then, or Janine might have sussed him out by then.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Alice kills him but it's an accident?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SMIDSYmk2 wrote: »
    Maybe she leaves, Alice is the vanishing act that Newman was talking about a few weeks ago.

I think its quite clear that Newman herself is the vanishing act :D
  • Options
    O-JO-J Posts: 18,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely innocent Alice wouldn't be capable of doing anything fatal would she? :eek:

Its always the quite ones!
  • Options
    Cal_Scream2Cal_Scream2 Posts: 6,733
    Forum Member
    I'm thinking she accidently pushes him into water, off a building or out a window.

It also says later this year, so that's probably Christmas time.

Awesome. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 67,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh no that means we'll have to suffer months and months of guilt torn Alice along side Joey playing protective supporting big brother! :sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SMIDSYmk2 wrote: »

If Alice does kill MM, then I think she would have to leave. 9/10, murders on the square don't get away with their actions. E.g Dennis Rickman, when he killed whatshisface ended up being killed himself 2 years later, deprived of a happy ending with Sharon. But given the kind of character Alice is, TPTB if she is going to leave, will most likely have her go on the run. I'd be shocked in the extreme, if Alice ended up behind bars.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope it's a Christmas exit too. This is going to be interesting. Hopefully a brilliant exit for a brilliant character.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh yes, Joey could be involved this as well. For some reason I can see that being unintentionally funny, as everything Joey does is. I'm having fun speculating :D