kerry stops mum and Brian seeing kids

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 555
Forum Member
✭✭
Kerry Katona has had a huge bust up with ex hubby Brian McFadden and her Mum after banning them from seeing her kids at christmas (um excuse me kerry but there Brians kids to!) The former Atomic Kitten star had a blazing row with mum Sue over looking after the kids. Sue - who stood by her daughter during drink , drugs and spells in rehab was so angry she vowed to more out of the house brought for her by kerry. And last week kerry 25 whisked her two kids, Lilly-Sue 2 and Molly 4 off to spain, when they were supposed to be with Dad Brian in Ireland. A family friend said: " After the row kerry banned her mum from seeing the girls. It's heartbreaking for sue and for the girls too."
" They were also looking forward to seeing Brian in Ireland but kerry decided to take them to spain instead. " She sent a text message telling Brian he couldn't see the kids. He is understandably furious."

I was hoping 2006 would bring kerry a brain obviously not! Those kids are better off with their Dad the way kerrys been acting recently!

Comments

• zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If true..then it seems Kerry is acting like a total child at the minute..and she seems to be using her kids as her own weapon against her mum and Brian. Doesn't matter anyway..because the kids will soon find out about Kerry's antics when they get up..and then Kerry will be the one who's sorry for all her daft and childish ways.

Again if true then.....Kerry..for goodness sake grow up.
  • Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Can Kerry do that legally. Just tell Brian she is going to Spain when he was supposed to have the kids over the Christmas period??? I would have thought she would be in serious trouble with the family court??? I just wish she would get her head together as she seems to be doing just about everything wrong since the split with Brian. Is he Brian or Bryan?? I have seen his name spelt two different ways!!! :yawn:

Dancing Girl
  • pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    IF it is true, it is just further confirmation of the woman's utter stupidity. IF it is true.
  • smreesmree Posts: 2,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not a fan of Kerry but I don't think this is true as there were pictures in the Irish papers of Kerry picking the kids up from Brians over Christmas. Brian, Brians mam, kids & Kerry were in picture.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    smree wrote:
    Not a fan of Kerry but I don't think this is true as there were pictures in the Irish papers of Kerry picking the kids up from Brians over Christmas. Brian, Brians mam, kids & Kerry were in picture.
    Those pictures were taken on December 18th before chistmas and it's not the first time she's stopped Brian from seeing his kids!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 60
    Forum Member
    Kerry has been annoying me lately because she has been so overexposed but i read at the start of the month that she had the girls this christmas...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't Worry I'm sure some Over Paid Doc can get Kerry Sectioned ? :eek:
  • OuchthathurtOuchthathurt Posts: 2,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Legally she is not permitted to take the children out of the country without the written permission of the other parent, but that is also dependent upon whether they have joint custody or not and what the Family Court ruled on the kids.

I do know that when I divorced my ex that ruling applied to my younger son even though I had sole custody. I still had to inform my ex if I was taking him out of the country.

:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just wish the silly woman would bugger off on a permanent holiday abroad.
    Hopefully to an island with no form of communication.
  • bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't waste your breath on this story peeps. I'm sure it's another one of Max's spins to ensure madam stays well and truly in the public's psyche :rolleyes: :mad:
  • SparkleBabeSparkleBabe Posts: 17,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I probably shouldn't say this but Kerry doesn't exactly seem like the model mother. She is always either on girlie holidays with her mates or falling out of nightclubs drunk in next to nothing. When she is actually looking after them she is driving them around Warrington despite the fact she has never passed a driving test!

Its time she took responsibility and grew up. I used to like her but now she does my head in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marital breakups are incredibly painful for the kids involved...a DECENT HUMAN BEING makes sure that the kids are not used as pawns in the dispute.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not condoning Kezza taking the kids to Spain ..but B Mac hasnt exactly been father of the year has he? He has moved overseas and has a new life. In no way do i agree that using kids as a pawn in divorce is a good thing. And yet it seems that the children have to fit into his schedule.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cue big spread in OK.
  • CHUTNEYCHUTNEY Posts: 16,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cue big spread in OK.

Unusual cynicism from a 'showbiz' contributor! :D :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,328
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CHUTNEY wrote:
    Unusual cynicism from a 'showbiz' contributor! :D :eek:

T'is true though. :D:p
  • darlingdarling Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Marie123 wrote:
    I was hoping 2006 would bring kerry a brain obviously not! Those kids are better off with their Dad the way kerrys been acting recently!

What are you quoting from? It would be helpful if you could attribute it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I feel sorry for the kids at the end of the day, it is not their fault they have a mum who spends most of her time crying to the tabloids about the prat she is seeing/not seeing and making those crap Iceland ad's and a father who seems to be wallowing into obscurity since he left Westlife.
  • Lukey37Lukey37 Posts: 5,369
    Forum Member
    bom-jiggy wrote:
    Don't waste your breath on this story peeps. I'm sure it's another one of Max's spins to ensure madam stays well and truly in the public's psyche :rolleyes: :mad:
    By making everyone think she won't let her children see there father? Hardly the attention you would create for yourself.
  • Amazing ScienceAmazing Science Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek:
    smree wrote:
    :eek: I cannot stand Brian McFadden or as I like to call him Frian McBadden :eek: :eek:
  • bom-jiggybom-jiggy Posts: 15,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lukey37 wrote:
    By making everyone think she won't let her children see there father? Hardly the attention you would create for yourself.

You'd be surprised!
  • FancyFancy Posts: 3,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lukey37 wrote:

Ever heard the saying "Any publicity is good publicity"? :confused:
  • Gossip QueenGossip Queen Posts: 8,758
    Forum Member
    smree wrote:

I saw them pictures aswell in star mag.
  • topcat2topcat2 Posts: 6,265
    Forum Member
    The kids saw Brian at xmas not on xmas day but around xmas time they are all there playing happy families and saying how amicable they are in new magazine.
  • pairofpantspairofpants Posts: 7,098
    Forum Member
    Lukey37 wrote:

B-J could well be right...it may well be that there is a problem and tussle over custody of the kids, and Clifford wants to get the story out into the open before the MacFadden camp strike.