Too much moaning on here!!

Last ResortLast Resort Posts: 149
Forum Member
Everyone is moaning about the show this year and its getting pretty boring now. If you wanted your favourite act through to the final you should have voted, instead of moaning when your favourite act goes home when you never picked up the phone!

Anyone else agree? Might be losing a fighting battle here though. :o

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 998
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :)

exrta digits :)
  • wolvesdavidwolvesdavid Posts: 10,901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree. Its become fashionable to slag off the show.

2 years ago Susan Boyle was also slagged off though by some people. (I read various posts about it, and from a wide range of forums, not this one, although I could probably find posts slagging Susan Boyle off on this forum, I just can't be bothered searching back 2 years.)

Bet some of those people are now saying stuff like: "oh its not as good as when Susan Boyle was on the show, she was brilliant," etc, forgetting what they had put when she was orignally on the show!

At the end of the day, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but sometimes its easy to type in a forum: "hes rubbish," "hes not very good," "shes awful" "why have the judges put her out, she was brilliant, OMG judges r stupid MEGA LOL."

But they don't really prove anything. ITV will stick with BGT for a while yet, because it does well in the ratings, and they probably make a lot of money from it.
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    my favourite acts are through to the final...............
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People like moaning, they think it makes them sound clever...............not that I'm moaning:confused:
  • Last ResortLast Resort Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    I agree. Its become fashionable to slag off the show.

2 years ago Susan Boyle was also slagged off though by some people. (I read various posts about it, and from a wide range of forums, not this one, although I could probably find posts slagging Susan Boyle off on this forum, I just can't be bothered searching back 2 years.)

Bet some of those people are now saying stuff like: "oh its not as good as when Susan Boyle was on the show, she was brilliant," etc, forgetting what they had put when she was orignally on the show!

At the end of the day, everyone is entitled to an opinion, but sometimes its easy to type in a forum: "hes rubbish," "hes not very good," "shes awful" "why have the judges put her out, she was brilliant, OMG judges r stupid MEGA LOL."

But they don't really prove anything. ITV will stick with BGT for a while yet, because it does well in the ratings, and they probably make a lot of money from it.

Its wide open this year don't think there's a clear winner. All depends who nails there performance on the night, would love for a comedian to win this year.
  • JennyukJennyuk Posts: 20,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's a lot to moan about :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We have seen some very good talent but what has disappointed me is that there is very little variety that has gone through so far.
    The public vote it has been a fair result. I do think the judges got it wrong last night and should have put Edward Ried through instead of Stephen.
    But hey I have enjoyed this week immensly so far.
    If I could choose ten acts for a variety show final it would be these:
    The Collen dance troop
    Bruce Sistaz
    Ronan
    Jean Martyn
    Edward Ried
    Jai
    Gay and Allan
    Razy
    Michael Morall
    Lee Gibson
  • shackfanshackfan Posts: 15,461
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have noticed a lot of moaning too. I think these people like to put themselves through the pain of watching it just so they can say it was crap:rolleyes: Obviously very sad lives. They KNOW what sort of show it is. I am really enjoying it, and yes, some of the acts (dog ones mainly) are rubbish, but in an entertaining way. The ones that are getting to the final are nearly all very good and it will be a great final. The small bunch of saddos dont represent the general publics views.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 149
    Forum Member
    There is a lot to moan about agree with the person who said that. Also i have voted every night but none of the acts i voted for are through. I voted joe oakley, david and karen, 2 and a half men and edward reid.