Edward Reid was rubbish

2»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought he was good again tonight. He makes me laugh so loved his audition song and hope he does that if he reaches the final
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    He appeals to mothers who like music...Hence Simon loves him because its marketable...

I personally found it interesting, maybe its not winner material, but it certainly did entertain.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,314
    Forum Member
    i enjoyed guessing what cartoons he was singing about like post man pat, teletubbys etc.is it just me or should he have said 'teletubbies say eh-oh' not hello! because from what i remember watchin teletubbies when i was younger they used to say eh-oh not hello!!
  • far2coolfar2cool Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    good point
  • EtroDiorEtroDior Posts: 415
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed it. Good voice, funny and entertaining IMO. Only thing missing was a Flintstones section.
    Oh and a dog
  • 15 minutes15 minutes Posts: 12,406
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SteelEdge wrote: »
    I love Coming To America!!!

'Sexual Chocolate, they play so fine don't you agree?' :D

:DSEXUAL CHOCOLATE!!!
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He has a decent voice but he knows it's not good enough to get him anywhere.

He therefore sings silly songs
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • ServalanServalan Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    He has a decent voice but he knows it's not good enough to get him anywhere.

He therefore sings silly songs

Using an idea that has been done before, most recently by Frisky and Mannish, to whom Edward pays tribute to in his act yet never acknowledges ...

He should never have been allowed to reach the final - it only tarnished him and the competition as a whole.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 425
    Forum Member
    He didnt make it to the final as he was voted off. Simon and Co couldnt have two scots guys in the final as the vote would be split between them and Simon wants Jai to win.;)
  • Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ZIRCON61 wrote: »
    He didnt make it to the final as he was voted off. Simon and Co couldnt have two scots guys in the final as the vote would be split between them and Simon wants Jai to win.;)

Yeah...but....paste.com mr anon says ronan is going to win!

uhoh.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,963
    Forum Member
    He was rubbish tonight that's for sure. Poor song choice. He need an up tempo belter not a ballad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 71
    Forum Member
    Stolen act = stolen

Frisky & Mannish, you rock! Keep telling people how Edward stole your act!
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The most tragic thing is he's not joking either, he takes the whole thing really seriously.

Well he's fooled you at least.
  • fondantfancyfondantfancy Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just think it's the sort of act that is great when it comes as a surprise (like Stavros Flatley) but after that it's a bit meh.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just think it's the sort of act that is great when it comes as a surprise (like Stavros Flatley) but after that it's a bit meh.

I think last week he was okay, but this week he was rubbish.

I get what you mean,. I hate it when someone does something entertaining. You smile or laugh, albeit so not to make them look stupid, but you did think it was okay, then they come back and do the same thing over and over and expect the same reaction from you each time. You can end-up going right off them to the point of no return.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 70
    Forum Member
    His audition was better, didn't think this song had the same edge