New XF and XTRA presenters?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 168
Forum Member
If Konnie gets the sack from xtra factor - let's face it she was awful. Who would you want to see take her place?

And if Dermot goes to USXF who would you like to see?

A few thoughts of mine:

I'm trying to think of the not the samey presenters who people always suggest (minus davina and holly)

XF / XTRA

Davina McCall / Angelica Bell - Angelica would be fun and a laugh.

Gethin Jones / Holly Willoughby. - I know he might possibly another bad ex-blue peter presenter, but i think he could be good

Jeff Brazier / Sarah Cawood

Thoughts?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would love to see Davina host the main show :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like Angellica as the Xtra Host, but not sure about Davina hosting the XF.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would have to be someone I don't like as they have to sell their soul and toe the line.

I was glad Holly got out of it as i do like her. :)
  • wkdstepmotherwkdstepmother Posts: 6,563
    Forum Member
    I didn't like Konnie at first but by the end of the series she had grown on me a lot. I hate what they did with the format of the show - lots of "celebrities" telling us what SC wants us to hear mostly about how great 1D were - to worked much better as a forum to allow access to the acts. I think Konnie would be OK with a format change. and you just cannot change Dermott - he's the best thing on the show by a mile

if you had to make a change Matt from the FF is OK but Jeff Brazier - we all may as well pack up and go home if that's the best british TV can come up with
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 615
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gethin Jones would be the perfect choice! *swoons* :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    d.tugby wrote: »
    I'd like Angellica as the Xtra Host, but not sure about Davina hosting the XF.

nooo :( "we are LIVE on itv" every 2 minutes!
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    Sarah Cawood for Xtra Factor- she is quite warm, very funny and irreverant in the way Holly was. Or Louise Redknapp as she is gorgeous

For the main show, I'd like someone in some way connected to music- Alex Zane, Sara Cox, George Lamb. Or just stick with Dermot to be honest.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,652
    Forum Member
    For the main show well Ant and Dec would not do it which is a shame as would love them to, so in their fine shoes I elect Sam and Mark!

For Xtra factor stick that job over to Dermot for me.

GG
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    I think they should have Ant and Dec but while there in im a celeb replace them with someone like Steve Jones etc And for Xtra have George Lamb and Emma Willis! Reuinite the Dream Team!
  • unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Konnie was pretty good I thought, Gethin Jones was crap on Blue Peter so I can't see him being better on The Xtra Factor. What about Fern Britton for the main with Michael Underwood and Angelica Bell on The Xtra Factor
  • iluvdanniiiluvdannii Posts: 3,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Davina or Ben Shepard for main show

and Kate Walsh (Live From Studio 5/The Apprentice runner-up) for Xtra!! she is an amazing presenter and interviewer, she's interviewed American A-listers for LFS5 so she knows what she's doing and she is very warm and likeable!
    Forum Member
    Kate is good!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    iluvdannii wrote: »
    Davina or Ben Shepard for main show

and Kate Walsh (Live From Studio 5/The Apprentice runner-up) for Xtra!! she is an amazing presenter and interviewer, she's interviewed American A-listers for LFS5 so she knows what she's doing and she is very warm and likeable!

Yeah Kate would be quite a good presenter for the Xtra Factor! :)
    Forum Member
    But I would love Emma and George again
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh not Davina please with her *listen* word every 2 mins and she is so impartial as seen on BB.

I think Sam and Mark would be great for the main show and they have been thro the process so would know how the contestants feel

ETA hope Konnie stays she was just getting into her stride at the end and I watched it for her hysterically funny gaffes!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i just want Dermot :( nobody else will do (u)
    Caroline Flack would be my personal choice for xtra. I think she's great.
  • gav016gav016 Posts: 5,836
    Forum Member
    I'd love to see someone like Donna Air or Natalie Pinkham given a shot at it, think they could do really well on Xtra. Agree with whoever said Kate Walsh from Live at Studio 5. She'd be great and shes already done the reality thing, so she could empathize quite well.
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stacey Solomon or Holly Willoughby. It would be immense with Stacey. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 797
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Satanel wrote: »
    Stacey Solomon or Holly Willoughby. It would be immense with Stacey. :D

I could imagine her announcing the results :D:D:D:D:D
  • SatanelSatanel Posts: 11,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I could imagine her announcing the results :D:D:D:D:D

Nonono; Stacey for Xtra Factor. Haha. Dermot's doing a fine job of the actual show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i just want Dermot :( nobody else will do (u)
    Caroline Flack would be my personal choice for xtra. I think she's great.

I want Dermot to stay too. I also agree on the Caroline Flack thing for Xtra, she was great on I'm a Celeb.
  • _elly001_elly001 Posts: 11,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Matt Edmondson has to do Xtra Factor, as far as I'm concerned. He's brilliant. And Dermot needs to stay for the main show - he's really come into his own this year.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »
    Matt Edmondson has to do Xtra Factor, as far as I'm concerned. He's brilliant. And Dermot needs to stay for the main show - he's really come into his own this year.

I love matt, but for his pisstakes. He can't really do that on the show, he won't have time to make them up...
  • derbrainderbrain Posts: 1,037
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I must be getting old, never heard of most of the people suggested above.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    _elly001 wrote: »

yes, he's nice to look at as well :o