100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It certainly sound like its ment to be the Tragic Kingdom. But if it's true or not is another matter.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,193
    Forum Member
    From CDAN:

This celebrity is A+ list. Not many who really get higher on that list. She seems like she is waiting for the day they decide to remake Grease and she gets casts as Sandy. She has seriously thought of financing the movie herself to get her dream. This is how she lives her life and her friends would be so sick of it all expect for the fact that the celebrity gives massive presents to her friends. Things that cost $100k are routine birthday presents. One friend though said what she wanted instead of a present was for the celebrity to get drunk. The celebrity likes to think she is cool, even if stuck in a time warp and thirty minutes and five shots later was drunk as hell and funny for thirty minutes and then spent the next three hours hunched over a toilet and spent the night on the bathroom floor. Her friends really loved her for it though.

From CDAN:

This A list mostly television actor has a movie coming out. Well, it was coming out, but there needs to be some reshoots and our actor refuses to do it and has said that he won't do any press for the movie either because he feels like everyone on the crew disrespected him. Well, if he was not such a crap actor they would not have laughed at him every time he tried to do a scene.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The first celeb needs to get new friends their current ones sound crappy. Real friends don't want to watch you puke for three hours.

I wonder if the second one is the iMovie? I read this morning that its been delayed with no new release date.
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who can the first one be then?? if she is A+ then it limits possibilities as not many people reach that height of fame. Plus she still needs to be young enough to play a teenager if Sandy if her dream role. I can only think of Miss Toxic but she is 31 now.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Who can the first one be then?? if she is A+ then it limits possibilities as not many people reach that height of fame. Plus she still needs to be young enough to play a teenager if Sandy if her dream role.

I was thinking the legal blonde, but I'm hedging towards either the American Idol who likes Jesus to steer her car (but probably isn't A+ o/s of her particular genre of music), or the ex who will write a song about you if you dump her (or her bearding contract ends)
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    The first celeb needs to get new friends their current ones sound crappy. Real friends don't want to watch you puke for three hours.

Yeah, the "friends" sound really awful. They hate the celeb, but hang with her because of the expensive gifts, and then watch her puke for hours, and think she is actually cool then. How about if you don't like her, stay away from her.
  • fluffybunyipfluffybunyip Posts: 4,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who can the first one be then?? if she is A+ then it limits possibilities as not many people reach that height of fame. Plus she still needs to be young enough to play a teenager if Sandy if her dream role. I can only think of Miss Toxic but she is 31 now.

The one who writes songs about her ex-boyfriends maybe?
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,193
    Forum Member
    The one who writes songs about her ex-boyfriends maybe?
    I wonder if the second one is the iMovie? I read this morning that its been delayed with no new release date.

Yep. These were my guesses. Just because he eerily looked like him doesn't mean he should of played him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    Yep. These were my guesses. Just because he eerily looked like him doesn't mean he should of played him.

Yup. I'm sure I read somewhere that his likeness to the iMan is about the only thing going for the film.
  • Chickens hitChickens hit Posts: 26,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup. I'm sure I read somewhere that his likeness to the iMan is about the only thing going for the film.

I've seen a couple of print reviews that actually praise the performance although with reservations. That's if it is the iMan movie.
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip

People are sad over this attractive couple’s split. Let’s clarify a few things about their relationship. First of all, they were never a real couple. However, they really were friends with one another. Secondly, the arrangement worked so well over time, that they actually thought about making it more permanent. Thirdly, they broke up very suddenly, but it was not because of a conflict between the man and the woman. The real conflict was between the man and the woman’s brother. That’s right! The guy didn’t really break up with her. He was actually breaking up with her brother! She was just a casualty of the fallout. Why did they break up? One guy heard that the other betrayed him (we don’t know if it was true or not). The breakup followed very quickly after that. It was very sudden and very ugly
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    From Blind Gossip

People are sad over this attractive couple’s split. Let’s clarify a few things about their relationship. First of all, they were never a real couple. However, they really were friends with one another. Secondly, the arrangement worked so well over time, that they actually thought about making it more permanent. Thirdly, they broke up very suddenly, but it was not because of a conflict between the man and the woman. The real conflict was between the man and the woman’s brother. That’s right! The guy didn’t really break up with her. He was actually breaking up with her brother! She was just a casualty of the fallout. Why did they break up? One guy heard that the other betrayed him (we don’t know if it was true or not). The breakup followed very quickly after that. It was very sudden and very ugly

Mr Dancing with the stars (who went out with Biffa) and his sister and the host of American Idol, that's my guess
  • 21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,493
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Mr Dancing with the stars (who went out with Biffa) and his sister and the host of American Idol, that's my guess

Yep, the American Idol, the Footloose dancer and her brother is a likely fit
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    whatever54 wrote: »

:D Bliddy good guess. Sounds spot on to me.
  • skiprunnerskiprunner Posts: 451
    Forum Member

what film is this..seaeched on google and nothing comes up?
  • bronsonbronson Posts: 1,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    abannie wrote: »
    From Blind gossip - Some of you will wonder if this was an accident. You know, just an unlucky, innocent mistake.

The answer is an emphatic “Hell, no!”

She has been planning this whole thing for months! Pretty, sweet, and trustworthy on the outside. Ugly, nasty, and double-dealing on the inside. She looks like an angel, but she is the devil incarnate. Lucky Guy totally got played. She spent time earning his trust, he relaxed his guard, and now he will pay the price.

By the way, she will never, ever acknowledge that she had any part in this! She will pretend that she is as surprised – nay, shocked! – as he is. It will all be a lie, of course, but he just might just fall for it. Besides, lying about her part in this is the only way that she can come out of it looking innocent. She wants to avoid the backlash of negative publicity that would result if anyone knew she was actually the architect of the plan.

Related: A Little Surprise

A certain Mrs Brand who just split up with a singer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,021
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    skiprunner wrote: »
    what film is this..seaeched on google and nothing comes up?

What did you search?

Type *iMan's real name* and 'film', then press the search button. :)
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    What did you search?

Type *iMan's real name* and 'film', then press the search button. :)

Is it the new 2 1/2 man?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yvie123 wrote: »
    Sorry to thread butt:o
    I've not posted in this thread before, but those blinds about the lucky guy are really intriguing and I think there are a few clues in them that point to Forest Gump?:eek::(
    As someone else said, Lucky Guy is his Broadway play.
    His BIG career - another ref to one of his movies?
    "Relaxing his guard" - didn't he play a Prison Guard once?
    Even the angel who is actually a devil could be a ref to Angels and Demons.
    It would be quite a shocker if he turns out to be a serial cheat, since he's widely regarded as Hollywood's nice guy.

Hope it's not him!

I read somewhere that he has a long term mistress... but I can't remember where... funny thing is I would not be surprised if he was a serial cheater... and I think the blind totally points to him.
  • abannieabannie Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (Blind Gossip] As we mentioned before, Lucky Guy thinks that everything in his relationship is fine. The surprise that is coming represents the ultimate betrayal on her part. He trusted her, and she betrayed that trust. Although she will tell him (and the media) that it wasn’t planned and that she is just as shocked and surprised as Lucky Guy is about all this, etc., you will know that she is lying, and that she orchestrated this whole thing.

Why is she doing this? Simple: She wants to be more famous. Very famous. Not the kind of fame she has now, with most of the attention on him, and her serving as an attractive sidepiece in paparazzi photos. She wants the kind of fame that she has seen others achieve, not by talent and hard work, but by “accident”.

She also wants money. While she is definitely not poor, she knows his history with women all too well. There is no guarantee that they will be a couple forever, and she is counting on this surprise to provide a stream of income over several years.

She has carefully observed others who have been part of a celebrity couple to see what kinds of actions get them the biggest publicity. She has watched Camila Alves go from little-known model to Matthew McConaughey’s baby momma to wife and product spokesperson because she “accidentally” got pregnant. She has watched Kim Kardashian go from Paris Hilton’s party girl sidekick and Ray J’s girlfriend to reality star and product spokeperson because she “accidentally” released a sex tape. She has watched Vanessa Hudgens go from a kid’s TV actress dating Zac Efron to movie star after she “accidentally” released nude photos. She has watched countless actors and actresses and dancers and models and singers up their careers by dating or marrying a bigger star, creating some kind of controversy, and then stepping out on their own.

Yes, she has some measure of fame by being all wrapped up in a relationship with him right now, but there is no guarantee that will last. Frankly, she doesn’t even like him anymore and doesn’t care if it lasts. She has watched, she has learned, and she is ready to step out of his shadow. Consequences – to his life and profession and reputation and wallet – be damned.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    (Blind Gossip]

"Why is she doing this? Simple: She wants to be more famous. Very famous. Not the kind of fame she has now, with most of the attention on him, and her serving as an attractive sidepiece in paparazzi photos. She wants the kind of fame that she has seen others achieve, not by talent and hard work, but by “accident”.

Well that eliminates Forest Gump. This is a known couple. And not a married one...
  • bronsonbronson Posts: 1,441
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    (Blind Gossip] As we mentioned before, Lucky Guy thinks that everything in his relationship is fine. The surprise that is coming represents the ultimate betrayal on her part. He trusted her, and she betrayed that trust. Although she will tell him (and the media) that it wasn’t planned and that she is just as shocked and surprised as Lucky Guy is about all this, etc., you will know that she is lying, and that she orchestrated this whole thing.

Why is she doing this? Simple: She wants to be more famous. Very famous. Not the kind of fame she has now, with most of the attention on him, and her serving as an attractive sidepiece in paparazzi photos. She wants the kind of fame that she has seen others achieve, not by talent and hard work, but by “accident”.

She also wants money. While she is definitely not poor, she knows his history with women all too well. There is no guarantee that they will be a couple forever, and she is counting on this surprise to provide a stream of income over several years.

She has carefully observed others who have been part of a celebrity couple to see what kinds of actions get them the biggest publicity. She has watched Camila Alves go from little-known model to Matthew McConaughey’s baby momma to wife and product spokesperson because she “accidentally” got pregnant. She has watched Kim Kardashian go from Paris Hilton’s party girl sidekick and Ray J’s girlfriend to reality star and product spokeperson because she “accidentally” released a sex tape. She has watched Vanessa Hudgens go from a kid’s TV actress dating Zac Efron to movie star after she “accidentally” released nude photos. She has watched countless actors and actresses and dancers and models and singers up their careers by dating or marrying a bigger star, creating some kind of controversy, and then stepping out on their own.

Yes, she has some measure of fame by being all wrapped up in a relationship with him right now, but there is no guarantee that will last. Frankly, she doesn’t even like him anymore and doesn’t care if it lasts. She has watched, she has learned, and she is ready to step out of his shadow. Consequences – to his life and profession and reputation and wallet – be damned.

Sounds more and more like the former Batman.
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,051
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm... I have no idea but its going to be sex tape or baby.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It does sound like it. I kinda hope it's a baby rather than a sex tape because that might have a positive ending.

As for the star who wants to play Sandy - ONJ was 30 when she played her.
  • abannieabannie Posts: 2,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bronson wrote: »
    Sounds more and more like the former Batman.

Yeah, i think it might be him or a singer/judge on a us reality show.
This discussion has been closed.