Options

Luton family of 12 confirm they have joined IS in Syria

Comments

• Options
    Bar Bar JinksBar Bar Jinks Posts: 235
    Forum Member
    Swipe wrote: »
    Can't be the cleverest of families leaving a 1st world country with free health care to go and live under a dictatorship in squalor. Good luck to them.

They probably can't even understand, "Part of Multipack. Not to be sold separately."
  • Options
    Skyler_WrightSkyler_Wright Posts: 1,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from the kids I hope they all enjoy a life of total misery and a swift death in their fanatical shithole of a Paradise.

Sadly the children will have already been brainwashed by their sick bastard family so there is no hope for them either.

The BBC's coverage was as usual appalling (as it always is on extremist Islam) - but at least the family friend was not holding a bloody teddy bear.

Anyone mentioned the crusades yet?

BIB. Well I have never met or heard of offspring's of a Muslim family being an atheist.

Has anyone?
  • Options
    AdsAds Posts: 37,062
    Forum Member
    Surely we should be encouraging any adult that wants to go and join ISIS, to go. ISIS supporters have nothing to offer the UK, apart from millions of pounds of MI5 surveillance bills.

However once they leave for the Caliphate their UK citizenship is immediately revoked. They are not allowed back.

I'd argue the kids should be taken into care though, rather than be allowed to go with them.
  • Options
    Peter_BlondePeter_Blonde Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    I agree with that. The Government should openly encourage anyone who wants to go to Syria to go. Even pay for their flights. However, they have to understand that when you leave, you are renouncing your British status. It's Allah or the passport, they have to decide.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are we now allowed to confiscate there passports & renounce there cittenzenship? No of course not! & u wonder why there gonna win?

Weak westerners & weak British.
  • Options
    AnnieBakerAnnieBaker Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Are we now allowed to confiscate there passports & renounce there cittenzenship? No of course not! & u wonder why there gonna win?

Weak westerners & weak British.

I agree the laws and approach need to change. The situation we have at the moment is bizarre - our government spends a lot of time and money stopping people from leaving to join the caliphate, so people go on fake holidays and slip over the border instead. Why do we have the right to stop them going yet not to stop them coming back?
  • Options
    duffsdadduffsdad Posts: 11,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So much for their family's claim they may have been tricked into going. Their statement is a "get it right up you".
  • Options
    shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hard?

More like impossible.

What statement that really is - repugnant, deluded and laughable all at the same time.

But it does sum up religious fanaticism in a nutshell.

Why would they find it impossible to explain? Is there anything to apologise for or explain by anyone not even remotely associated by these deluded idiots?

If they want to go over there in hope of a better life then good luck to them.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully they've all get bombed soon . Cheerio
  • Options
    Blockz99Blockz99 Posts: 5,045
    Forum Member
    As long as they never step foot back on European soil I really don't give a **** what happens to them.

EU's porous borders would suggest they will easily come back as "refugees"
  • Options
    idlewildeidlewilde Posts: 8,698
    Forum Member
    duffsdad wrote: »
    So much for their family's claim they may have been tricked into going. Their statement is a "get it right up you".

I suspect that the utopia of an ultra-brutal "Islamic" State ran at the extremes of Sharia Law is very appealing to more Muslims than we might think.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member
    duffsdad wrote: »

If they've been tricked, why did they write that pile of horse manure about hating the democracy of the West? :confused:
    Because Islam is all peaceful its all the big bad UK's fault *rolleyes* >:(
    They are scum.
  • Options
    jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,574
    Forum Member
    klendathu wrote: »
    Hopefully they've all get bombed soon . Cheerio

I hope you don't include the kids in that!
  • Options
    Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BIB. Well I have never met or heard of offspring's of a Muslim family being an atheist.

Has anyone?

Yes, I've worked with a few young Asians who have no religious beliefs.

But they don't tell their parents that, so they go through the motions at home. Out of affection for their parents, I must add, not out of fear.
  • Options
    gamez-fangamez-fan Posts: 2,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good riddance to bad rubbish i hope more like them follow suit the more the merrier
  • Options
    jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,574
    Forum Member
    gamez-fan wrote: »
    Good riddance to bad rubbish i hope more like them follow suit the more the merrier

Preferably not taking young innocent kids with them though, as in this case
  • Options
    Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Among the family are three unnamed children aged between one and 11 but the sons are Mohammed Zayd Hussain, 25, Mohammed Toufique Hussain, 19, Mohammed Abil Kashem Saker, 31, Mohammed Saleh Hussain, 26, and the fifth is also unnamed.

I reckon his name is probably Mohammed.
  • Options
    What name??What name?? Posts: 26,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Has anyone?

The offspring of every religion become atheist. If you google ex-Muslim you will find they even have a website and committee just like the ex's of other religious groups.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AnnieBaker wrote: »
    Why do we have the right to stop them going yet not to stop them coming back?

Because it's illegal to join a terrorist group. It's not illegal to come home to England after a holiday or living abroad.
  • Options
    AnnieBakerAnnieBaker Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Because it's illegal to join a terrorist group. It's not illegal to come home to England after a holiday or living abroad.

Yes but it's clear they are not on a holiday isn't it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it must be a brutal when a letter arrives addressed to M. Hussain and I hope one of them doesn't have bad debts or all their credit will be mucked up.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24
    Forum Member
    I do hope the HM Passport Office has revoked all there Passports. If not fingers out Passport Office / Government
  • Options
    TATTOO62TATTOO62 Posts: 405
    Forum Member

That just screams out moderate and normal family doesn't it?
  • Options
    Granny McSmithGranny McSmith Posts: 19,622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If it's not, he's going to feel a bit left out. :D

At least the parents can't call their kids by the wrong names.
  • Options
    grimtales1grimtales1 Posts: 46,695
    Forum Member

:D
    How do the family call them then?