Options

Dee on twitter what a cow

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,238
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She keeps repeating you only see 45 minutes with Gary,well I only saw 45 minutes of you and your disgusting bullying behaviour of a 70 year old man with disability's >:( and why dose she keep harping on about Gary hygiene this is not a caring person at all just someone that wants to humiliate him

Comments

• Options
    Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She's trying desperately to hold on to her 1 second of fame
  • Options
    StardogStardog Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How about not flooding the main page with threads about Dee and giving her attention.

Go bump some unrelated threads.
  • Options
    neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Has she apologized for her self confessed trying to hoodwink the viewers yet? Pretending to be nice to Gary so the public would vote him out,
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missfox wrote: »
    She keeps repeating you only see 45 minutes with Gary,well I only saw 45 minutes of you and your disgusting bullying behaviour of a 70 year old man with disability's >:( and why dose she keep harping on about Gary hygiene this is not a caring person at all just someone that wants to humiliate him

best laugh ever all this from the woman who's house in the channel 4 show looked like a Squat. I cant see Dettol seeking a deal with Dee anytime soon.
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missfox wrote: »

That woman takes loathsome to a new level.>:(
  • Options
    JB3JB3 Posts: 9,308
    Forum Member
    It's all very bitter on that twitter.
  • Options
    Parish15Parish15 Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JB3 wrote: »
    It's all very bitter on that twitter.

Lol....have to agree JB3
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Janette800 wrote: »
    She's trying desperately to hold on to her 1 second of fame

She will be foaming at the mouth for the next BB, so she can get an appearance BBBOTS.
  • Options
    BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rfonzo wrote: »
    She will be foaming at the mouth for the next BB, so she can get an appearance BBBOTS.

Given one of the words in the thread title, if she starts doing the BIB I think a vet would have had to be called long before the next BBBOTS.

;-):)
  • Options
    GeorgeMarshGeorgeMarsh Posts: 1,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She just can't stop telling lies, to say Gary spat at her proves how spiteful she is and has no limit to how far she will go to wreck Gary's reputation.
  • Options
    hisdogspothisdogspot Posts: 23,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She just can't stop telling lies, to say Gary spat at her proves how spiteful she is and has no limit to how far she will go to wreck Gary's reputation.

I think it's more a case of her desperately trying to recover the 'salt of the earth' image she wore like a cloak of deception

It's gone Dee

If anyone 'exposed' themselves in there .... it was you
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stardog wrote: »
    How about not flooding the main page with threads about Dee and giving her attention.

Charming.

Are you the owner of this site? Or, perhaps, a Mod? Whether you are either, both or neither you have no business telling-off a fellow FM. It is not against site rules to start new threads about topics/HMs previously mentioned. Who made YOU the arbiter of what should and should not be allowed?

Your useless and rude post was a waste of everyone's time. It's not up to YOU what FMs post, nor where they post it.
  • Options
    racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stardog wrote: »

Another Dee/Helenite :(
  • Options
    Robinson1Robinson1 Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awful woman