Help Boyfriend Flirting On Facebook

Comments

• KamiKami Posts: 1,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking from a guys point of view, but if I flirt with a girl/woman, it's because I want to have sex with them.

If he's flirting, I'll put money on the thought raging in his head (either - you pick).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does he think is going to happen with someone in Canada anyway?

She told him that it would be easy for him to get a job if he moved over !!! :mad: she wants him to go over there !! and I was thinking of getting passport for him this month for us to go on holidays !! ha ha like hell is that happening now !
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nanny Ogg, have you a dog to take for a walk to calm down a small bit
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I dont have a dog but I will be going for a walk a long one to calm down ! thanks
  • lifesabeach11lifesabeach11 Posts: 2,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think you should have it out with him while you are angry.Get some answers out of him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think clearly for a minute, he doesn't know that you know right? well, you can use it to your advantage.... ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is she hot?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i would agree with LL on this - information is power in this instance..........how are you fixed for clearing out his bank account?
  • oscardelahoyaoscardelahoya Posts: 4,902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nanny Ogg wrote: »
    Cant get into his account now but he is on line right now through his mobile phone !! I think that I need to get in the car and drive for a few hours cause the more Im sitting here with him upstair the more worked up Im getting !!! :mad:

How do you know he's on it at the moment? If I was you I'd just go and have it out with him, nothing is going to get any better if you stew on it, and it wasn't as if you went snooping on purpose.
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I'd talk to him. He may just have given into the temptation of flirting with someone he knows he will never meet or be with, but it's still wrong imho. The internet is evil. It's far too tempting to people who can't resist temptations.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 660
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My housemate has this exact same issue,
    About 6 months ago, she logged into her boyfriend's facebook (cos he hadnt logged out) and he had a message from this girl on his uni course, and the message history ran back, basically she was saying 'poor you, you have a controlooing girlfriend, what a bitch' and instead of defending her he was agreeing with her, saying he'd be with her if he wasn't with his girlfriend (my housemate)!!!
    She was spastic, and they had it out. Huge row -> lots of tears -> 'on a break. They got back together though.
    But last weekend, after several similar things happened, she dumped. Well shot I say.

Nanny Ogg. Remain calm. Print out the messages (if you can get in), or copy them onto a word document. Then confront him (cos otherwise without it he will deny it over and over again until you star doubting yourself of the content).
    But the bottom line is - DUMP HIM.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dollymarie wrote: »
    You know theyre illegal right?

And? :D:D
  • spotyspoty Posts: 11,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Let him go to Canada, apparently it is crp over there, and she is probably a lumberjack who is after his sad little/big butt. :p

Total revenge. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes, i agree - print them out - that way you have them for when you need them as ammo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Smash his face in :cool:

At first I was going to side with him, because I flirt with people on face book all the time even though I have a fiance, and it really is just a bit of harmless fun and cheekiness.

Then I read the about the e-mail, and concede you should pummel him with something sharp :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dummy you pummel with blunt instruments and you stab with sharp! god!:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think i'd be happy if my bf kissed someone on facebook. I know the majority of the time its harmless flirting, it would still put me in a mood though.

Hugging is fine though, a kiss just feels like you've crossed a barrier.
  • Merry HappyMerry Happy Posts: 8,228
    Forum Member
    Sulriss wrote: »
    I don't think i'd be happy if my bf kissed someone on facebook. I know the majority of the time its harmless flirting, it would still put me in a mood though.

Hugging is fine though, a kiss just feels like you've crossed a barrier.

A kiss online has crossed a barrier?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A kiss online has crossed a barrier?

I don't know, a kiss just feels a bit too personal. Probably just me being silly though.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,724
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I flirt with loads of people on there. It's just fun. I think my OH wouldn't like it if I got serious with anyone tho. He knows I'm a flirt but always go back to him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Please keep us posted as to what happens, I can really sympathise with you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Get the ultimate revenge - delete him from your facebook. :)
  • darkjedimasterdarkjedimaster Posts: 18,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    jorrai wrote: »
    Is she hot?

It doesn't matter if she is hot or not, when you are with someone you are meant to love & respect them & shouldn't cheat on them no matter how big the temptation is.

I know that we are only human (well most of us anyway), but it sickens me when people have the urge to cheat or actually go ahead & do the dirty on their partner. :mad:
  • spotyspoty Posts: 11,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It doesn't matter if she is hot or not, when you are with someone you are meant to love & respect them & shouldn't cheat on them no matter how big the temptation is.

I know that we are only human (well most of us anyway), but it sickens me when people have the urge to cheat or actually go ahead & do the dirty on their partner. :mad:

So true a post, I think eveyone should be happy and I hate lies, if People want to finish go for it. But to lie because thay want others for a saftey net makes me sad.:cry:

Do I make scence? [can I spell it] know what I mean though,
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nany Ogg, how are you this morning?x